[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sousei no Onmyouji

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 01.jpg (275KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
275KB, 1200x900px
New episode and chapter are out in case anybody still cares

Also Superior ship will be getting their own spin-off novel
>>
File: 02.jpg (246KB, 1200x900px)
02.jpg
246KB, 1200x900px
>>
>>151227871
>>151227814
>Mayura isn't main girl
I'm still mad.
>>
File: 08547.jpg (50KB, 576x800px)
08547.jpg
50KB, 576x800px
>>151228145
Does it matter when she is getting a better boy than rokushit along with her own novel?
>>
>>151227814

I actually like this series, don't even care if I have shit taste. I'm a sucker for Onmyouji Shonen stuff like this.

Nice to see Mayura getting some love.
>>
>>151228791

It's cliche shounen but at least enjoyable unlike shit like nigger clover
>>
>>151228893

Pretty much this, it kind of reminds me of Kekkaishi with a hint of Nura. Also, I like the two leads and the art style.
>>
>>151227814
Why isn't this shounen manga popular? Jump is losing a lot of money by not axing this. How long is this manga going to be? 200 chapter?
>>
>>151227814
>Kinako is now canon

My sides are already in orbit, lmao.
>>
raw?
>>
Feels like their going for an anime original ending, which I don't mind.
>>
>>151227814
Are they adapting canon now? Last chapter was great.
>>
>>151230130
I have a feeling it might be over soon with the anime already touching upon each guardians, and this novel tying all untouched plotpoints there's not much else but the main storyline for the manga

Also anime original ending, they might do like Akagame ga kill and have the manga end a little bit after the anime
>>
>>151232790
Anime has its own continuity now, anime original ending probably
>>
>>151233029
Okay. One question then, will they fuck in the anime? If it has its own continuity they better use it to the fullest.
>>
>>151230130
This on Jump SQ which is monthly, not Weekly Shounen Jump.
>>
>>151233618
The anime despite its silliness and shit animation has its own good points, mostly because Benio and Mayura dont get shafted out of their screentime or relevance unlike the manga where the author can't stop sucking Rokuro's dick and giving him all of the focus, also Mayura seems to be over Rokuro in the anime and is starting to want the Shimon D, in the manga her one-sided crush on MC is eating up all her relevance

The latest episode had a almost confession too between the main pair so I guess its moving slightly faster in that regard, instead of the "good luck" kiss copout that the manga had
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.