[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you take responsibility?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 60476888_p3_master1200.jpg (759KB, 974x1200px) Image search: [Google]
60476888_p3_master1200.jpg
759KB, 974x1200px
Would you take responsibility?
>>
>>151221071
Yeah, she'd call me One Punch Man afterwards.
>>
>>151221071
How would she get her hands on a pregnancy test?
>>
Rem is only good for anal. Therefore there isn't anything to be responsible for.
>>
>>151221071
No because I love Emilia
>>
>>151221071
no because that pregnancy test clearly says the result is negative.

>>151221215
good question.
>>
She poked holes in the condom so no.
>>
File: 100_3290.jpg (463KB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
100_3290.jpg
463KB, 2576x1932px
>>
... yes ! :D
>>
>>151221071
YEP
>>
File: responsibility.png (5KB, 297x150px) Image search: [Google]
responsibility.png
5KB, 297x150px
>>151221071
Yeah sure.
>>
>>151221426
>Subaru kneels before Rem, who was sitting in a chair, while saying these words. He faces towards her and reaches out with his hand. >What those fingers reached were her stomach――and he understood that this sensitive girl’s stomach, Rem, was now bigger. >She was pregnant with another being.
>>
File: Rem Twist.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Rem Twist.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>151223255
What a twist.
>>
>>151221071
I wouldn't fuck rem to begin with so what would there be to take responsibility on
>>
can impregnation be a fetish?
because if it is I have it, but having a fetish for the sole thing sexual urges are meant to produce seems redundant
on the other hand, these days, there are a wide variety of people with all kinds of preferences, I've spoken to some individuals who find the very idea of impregnation to be unappealing, and who would rather engage in other non-practical acts of penetration, the reason why being the attainment of pleasure and nothing else, which really seems pointless to me, however that is their right nonetheless, but in any case, this may mean that in these modern times with all kinds of sexual deviancy out and about, there may be a need to explicitly state that impregnation is something you are "in to" yet, which in a way degrades the act, conception is supposed to be something pure and beautiful, after all it is the creation of life, in my mind it should not be equated to a mere act of bestial carnalism such as the many acts the "fetish" people are committing, classifying it as a "fetish" certainly degrades it
this post went on longer than I intended
>>
>>151223888
Shut up Regulus, and yes, impregnation can be a fetish.
>>
File: Buddhapproval.png (416KB, 580x711px) Image search: [Google]
Buddhapproval.png
416KB, 580x711px
>>151221111
I see what you did there
Nice legs
>>
>>151221071
Why is she so ugly?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.