[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Izetta: THe Last Wtich

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: JmfxbUr.jpg (205KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
JmfxbUr.jpg
205KB, 1920x1080px
Hello /a/! I never come here but i just wanted to tell you that this anime you recommended me was shit, sure from a technical standpoint it was beautiful but the logic behind it is horrible at best and monstrous at worst.

Allow me to make my argument, Izetta and Duchess Fine are monsters, why? They prolonged the war and made the war between Elylstadt and Germania go from a "quiet" annexation (and if Germania lost the war in the end it would be X years of occupation until they got their petty freedoms back) to a allout war of annihilation, What is Eylstadt? It is in the same area as Lichtenstein and western Austria is so it would be adequate to say that the population is 2.5 million people. If we subtract women and the elderly we have 1 million men, subtract those under 16 and you have 400 000 men, how can this stand against a Germania that has 85 655 820 people? I don't even have to subtract the women and the sick/elderly/children! Hah! It's a joke and when i add the 41 145 041 from Romulus (The only ally of Germania as we know of) then we are up at 126 800 861 people.

If they wanted to they could shell all of Eylstadt day and night and kill every single person that lived there and it would still not make any difference since the population of Eylstadt is so small that there are cities on the boarder that are bigger.

But anyway the reason for all this is that Izetta and the duchess prolonged the war and Izetta MURDERED countless people with her magic, then fucking "Atlanta" joins the war just because? What? Really? Just felt like it? Fucking joke, i would understand if it was some reason behind it but nope just to help Eylstadt since they have a magical girl.

Then in the last episode Germania is attacked from all sides and the war ends in December 1941, "Italy" is still fighting so prepare to get shoot Duchess since the "Soviets" are coming to take your country. Pathetic. Thanks have a nice day.
>>
Tldr
>>
Nazis are bad, mkay?
>>
>>151220459
Those people who died were cute lesbians? I think not.
>>
The only point of the story was to have lesbian girls in it.
>>
File: izetta-comic-book.jpg (158KB, 640x369px) Image search: [Google]
izetta-comic-book.jpg
158KB, 640x369px
>>151220620
Sure but when you set up your country to be Germany without the Nazi's in power then you need something more to justify the war against Germany and her ally, anime was a mistake.
>>
>>>/pol/
>>
File: x03-war.jpg (177KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
x03-war.jpg
177KB, 1920x1080px
>>151220670
Damn i forgot that is how anime works, no wonder i can't find anything that i can watch without it going full anime on my face.
>>
File: 2.jpg (17KB, 470x264px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
17KB, 470x264px
>>151220746
Hah ok thanks i will go there and tell them that their favorite anime sucks ... oh wait a second.
>>
>>151220459
Tyrol have population of 720 thousand people, not 2.5 million.
>>
>>151220832
I gave them the benefit of the doubt since they where their own country and they managed to maintain such a large army as i saw on-screen. But thanks for the input :) You are absolutely right.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.