[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Interesting concept, disappointing story, embarrassing ending.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: light-yagami.jpg (40KB, 635x355px) Image search: [Google]
light-yagami.jpg
40KB, 635x355px
Interesting concept, disappointing story, embarrassing ending.

If only Death Note had a good story and a decent ending...
>>
>>151220159
>making a death note thread in 2016
You're underage, no one cares about your opinion.
>>
Death Note was perfect. It didn't go down after episode 26. It still went on being good.
L was a great hero-antagonist, but so was Near.
>>
>>151220159
>>151220506
Mc was. completly shit
>>
>>151220159
And a black guy as L
>>
>>151220159
The plot went downhill after L's death and i'm not even a Lfag.
>>
I dare you to name 2 shows that has better dynamic than L and Light and was as intense
>>
>>151220159
>Interesting concept, disappointing story, embarrassing ending.

So, like 95% of anime?
>>
>>151220506
Near had potential but he was really boring, he's all smug 'n' shit but his entire reason for sticking in Raitou's ass was because "L suspected him once", even though in his introduction he was praised for picking up on Kira's case from scratch without relying on L's shit, and then of course he brags about defeating Light thanks to his team effort with Mello, but really it was only because Mikami decided to be fucking retarded out of nowhere
Also i like the live action concept of Mellow being an alternate personality of Near because fuck Mello
>>
>>151220159
based directing,hype as fuck ost,great atmosphere,only bad thing is that the series get's worse after L's death,but it's still pretty good
>>
Best use of architecture and sound design in anime I've seen so far.
>>
>>151220159
>Being one of the 5% who thinks that
>Complaining about one of the most popular franchise of all time
>Making a DN threat in 2016
WEW LAD, I'm not even a DNfag but you should seriously consider suicide.
>>
>>151220810
>Mikami decided to be fucking retarded out of nowhere
It was pretty much implied in the manga that Near used the Death Note on him. Near read through Kira's double bluff because the train killing scene was too elaborate.
>>
>>151222510
That can't be true 'cause he went grab the Death Note to kill that one chick, you can't use the Death Note to make someone kill another person
>>
>>151222603
>he went grab the Death Note to kill that one chick
uh..that's how Near attained the real notebook and proceeds to use it on Mikami.
>>
>>151222798
Wait, what are we talking about?
By fucking retarded i mean how Mikami broke his routine and went to the bank to grab the death note to kill the chick, allowing handwritting-kun to spot him
>>
>>151222939
My bad. I thought you were talking about the hanger scene. Still, Near/Mello played the last part perfectly by forcing mistakes because of the non-existent teamwork in team Kira.
>>
>>151220159
Only watch until L dies.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.