[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did Piccolo get so strong training with King Kai

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: KingKaiAngryAtPiccolo.png (623KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
KingKaiAngryAtPiccolo.png
623KB, 1280x720px
I have always wondered how Piccolo got so strong training on King Kai's planet after being killed by Nappa. He got so strong in such a short period of time compared to Goku.

Goku went from a pwr lvl of 416 to 8,000 in 1 yr

Piccolo went from a pwr lvl of 3,500 to more than 40,000 since he beat shit out of jeice and burter

then he does fusion with nail and can beat the second form frieza.

just doesn't make sense giving how little time he had to train compared to goku and the conditions, goku was training at 100x gravity compared to King Kai's 10x gravity planet
>>
>>151219776
The character's become as strong as the plot needs them to, autisimo.
>>
Meditating. None of the other characters spend time meditating so they're scrubs.
>>
Whats more crazy is when android 20 shows up piccolo could be as strong as goku was when he was a ssj on namek. So basically power levels are bullshit.
>>
power skaling
>>
>>151220624
He had three years to train, remember?
>>
>>151219776
First of all the ginyu force showing up on king kai's planet was filler, second, i'm fairly sure piccolo was revived by then.
Not that it matters because piccolo probably was in that ballpark or more since nail said this and nail's power level was 42000 so in the end it's what >>151220479 said.
Vegeta goes from skirmishing with jeice tier to forcing frieza into his second form when all he did was nap.
>>
>>151220624
Probably stronger as goku was an exhausted super saiyan on namek and vegeta wasn't confident in beating android 20 after 19 had taken some of his energy but piccolo slaughtered android 20.
>>
>>151220656
So did goku but he didnt get that much stronger.
>>
>>151220742
Well piccolo was only 11-12 on namek so maybe he hit a namekian puberty or something and got gains on the scale of a SSJ transformation.
>>
In case I remember correctly, we don't really know how 'strong' Piccolo was getting back from Kaio's because he fused with Nail as soon as he was revived

>>151220742
What? He completely demolished Nappa. Vegeta was just still much stronger even with the training
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.