[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Wasted Characters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

Always felt that Sasori was killed off too soon.
>>
>>151212841
Almost all of Bleach's characters.
>>
>>151212841
One of the cutest and best boys in the series and they killed him in a matter of minutes.
>>
>>151212841
But he was a shitty jobber Akatsuki who was low ranked and irrelevant.

>Deidara is stronger and more of a threat

>only gimmick is shitty ninja puppets

>jobs to Sacuckra and a granny

>easily fooled by Kabuto and Orichimaru
>>
>>151212841
I'd much rather have gotten more Hinata, Neji, and Lee. They had actual character arcs that assumedly resolved themselves off screen without any detail. Hinata gained acceptance from her family, Neji made peace with the main branch and actually came to treat the former character as a sibling, and Lee proved that he could become a competent ninja with only taijutsu, all off screen while the manga focused on Sasuke's boring revenge for 600 chapters. Rock(y) Lee would have made for a far more interesting manga.
>>
File: 1279011586367.jpg (54KB, 565x575px) Image search: [Google]
1279011586367.jpg
54KB, 565x575px
>>151212841
Was any Akatsuki member not a jobber in the end?
>>
>>151215213
Deidara
>>
>>151212841
Pretty much all of the Akatsuki aside from Itachi are wasted potential. Sasori probaly is the worst case though. Even Deidara got more exposition.
>>
>>151212841

>Sasori
>Not Kakazu
>>
File: 1478779313265.jpg (52KB, 977x440px) Image search: [Google]
1478779313265.jpg
52KB, 977x440px
>>151215374
A slut.
>>
>>151215403
Hidan and Kisame I think had all the time they needed for their part in the story. Kakazu was cool, but he lost in one fight.
>>
File: Geronimo.png (824KB, 594x931px) Image search: [Google]
Geronimo.png
824KB, 594x931px
>>151212841
he had a fantastic first battle, but i'm not sure if he won anything after that,
i did not read they revival series yet though, so i might be wrong
>>
>>151214429
Rock Lee would have been My Hero Academia with magic, and you know everyone would have loved it. The problem is that it resembles One Piece a bit, what with the dumbass MC who seems destined to be asexual, but it also makes pairings far more natural if they happen among his friends.
Not to mention the most glaring problem that he would have solved: the theme of hard work that got dropped on Naruto would have been unavoidable with Lee.
>>
>>151212841
The majority of the Akatsuki felt irrelevant in hind sight when you saw how ridiculous Obito, Nagato, and Itachi were. Like why do they even need some shitter like Hidan.
>>
>>151212841
his spynetwork fuinjutsu is stupidly op.
no way should he be the first to make it on the kia list on that universe.
just one of the many reasons why kishi is a hack fucking writer.
>>
>>151212841
My nigger chad from bleach. He just took on a supportive role instead of actually fighting baka
>>
>>151218836
es[ecially since it started as hard work and then nope his family's super OP anyway enjoy your godpowers haha
>>
Hidan was the most wasted,he could've been great instead of being a one trick pony
>>
>>151216448
He's still a jobber in revival.

He's probably stuck that way, since his power level is permanently set to low and there's already too many allies anyway.
>>
>>151212841
All the characters in Naruto were wasted potential, anon. With the powers at everyone's disposal we should have gotten interesting fights where skill prevailed over power but instead Kishimoto decided to go full DBZ power creep. If Naruto had an actual plot and interesting fights, it good have been the goat shonen.

I agree that Sasori, along with the other Akatsuki, were killed off too soon. It also bothers me that nearly every one was killed by Leaf shinobi. And also that the never replaced anyone but Sasori and even then Tobi turned out to be a non-character.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.