[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much is Season 2 going to cover?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

File: 1IC3U07.webm (522KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1IC3U07.webm
522KB, 1280x720px
How much is Season 2 going to cover?
>>
One cour alone can't cover the entirety of Garou arc, let alone the new version ONE has decided to keep expanding. Either they're going to cut out more than half of what's going on in the source material, or they're going to have to do two cours.
>>
>>151211509
True, but would that still technically fall under a single season? JoJo's Part 3 had 2 cours, so..
>>
>>151211690
Yes, which is why I said two cours instead of an entirely new season. Finding it tricky to even guess where in the hell the first cour would end though in terms of considering how the pacing would be anime-wise. Far too many things going on.
>>
>>151211330
didn't the first season cover 7 volumes? So its safe to assume that the next season will cover another 7 and until we have 14 volumes we won't see a second season.
>>
>>151211812
Is it possible for them to adapt the anime beyond where the manga currently is? I know that a few anime have done so in the past.
>>
>>151211909
I read somewhere that they won't be doing that because the anime has to be behind the manga because the anime is used to sell the manga and not the web comic because the web comic is free.
>>
>>151211922
Why would the animation studio care about how much the manga sells?
>>
Maybe until the reveal of the boss of the monster asociation
>>
>>151211954
Because the stakeholders care
>>
>>151211330
>shitpunchmeme
>>
>>151211954
because a major if not the main reason that mangas get adapted into anime is to promote manga sales. Animes are just one big commercial for the manga and merchandise.
>>
Murata is trying to turn OPM into DBZ shit with his tourney arc, so I bet season 2 will be entirely filler and tourney arc bullshit.
>>
>>151211330
Reminder to take it easy when criticizing One Punch Man. One punch defenders are exceptionally voracious.

They've allowed their personal self-esteem get wrapped up in the show. They believe themselves clever for decoding symbolism on their own for the first time, and they are unable to realize that every one else understands it.

When you attack the show for being simplistic, they perceive it as an attack on them, because they genuinely thought more of themselves for understanding a "deep" show.

So, it's probably just better to let them be, since they won't allow themselves to believe any critique.

>also mfw I googled the copypasta I wrote to post and found it being used on other sites. I'm so famous.
>>
Where the fuck is the Murata chapter this week?
>>
>>151212254
It's Wednesday. They usually come out Thursdays, I believe.
>>151212103
Who are you even talking to? Also, nice meme.
>>
>>151212278
The people who might come here to criticize OPM.
>>
>>151212308
Why would you go to a thread about an anime just to criticize it?
>>
>>151212337
Where do you think you are right now?
>>
More like how much of this shit is Crunchyroll and Toonami going to cover? Us americans, am I right guys?
>>
>>151212337
Because they think they're trolls and get off on supposed controversy and contrarianism?
>>
File: IMG_7433.jpg (90KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7433.jpg
90KB, 900x900px
>>151212103
There's symbolism in this anime?

I just thought it was stupid fun.
>>
>>151212254
Tomorrow
https://twitter.com/NEBU_KURO/status/811433836546396161
>>
>>151211509
One cour is more than enough to cover the Garou arc, at least the original one, if the manga keeps going with this pace, the arc won't end before 2018.
>>
>>151212667

Interested in Saitama vs Suiryu, and maybe we finally get WDM vs Garou, and we get another parallel?
>>
>>151212792
It'll either continue with Charanko and Suiryu and that monster interrupts their fight, or it'll switch to another S-Class hero like Zombie Man or Darkshine
>>
>>151211330
it'll be even more of a meme anime taylor made for plebby redditers
>>
I can't even comprehend why there are dumbfucks who believes they are gonna adapt beyond the manga.
Is that even legal to be that dumb?
>>
>>151213515
There is webcomic as original source material you idiot. It's also not uncommon to adapt beyond manga even ending it before the manga ended.
>>
>>151213843

Except you forgot the manga is making fillers for season 2 to adapt. Why do you think Orochi appeared out of nowhere?
>>
>>151213976
Are you retarded somehow because you're not even making any sense.
>>
>>151214030
Thinking is hard.
If they are planning to adapt beyond the manga they wouldn't even need to make fillers in the manga just to fill season 2's episode quota.
>>
>>151214147
Are you an idiot i'm talking to whom said that the season 2 is impossible eventhough there are so many possibilities and routes to go.
>>
>>151214147
Most of the entire Murata manga beyond the Fubuki arc is all filler. If there is a Season 2, it will mostly consist entirely of filler. Fuck this just go a Mob and adapt the webcomic.
>>
>>151214220
Mob isn't a webcomic though.
>>
What would be a good christmas gift? WDM and Saitama winning their fights in similar fashion?
>>
>>151214823
Saitama and WDM losing because of Martial arts. Saitama could beaten via ring out.
More hype for Saitama vs Garou fight to come.
>>
>>151211690
Jojo Season 2 had four cours though
>>
>>151214377
Yes it is
>>
>>151216017

JoJo is better than OPM though.
>>
I just want to ask. Are we sure that season 2 is in 2017? I tried searching everywhere but there's too much fake news.
>>
>>151216336
Nobody knows when. It could be in 2020 for all we know.
>>
>>151216336
You're right. The announcement doesn't explicitly mention 2017 anywhere
>>
>>151211509
That's the idea, make it 24 or + episodes.>>151211690
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.