[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happens when he dies of old age?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 087.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
087.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
What happens when he dies of old age?
>>
>>151211032
If Satella can't touch him, nothing. If she can full rewind from the beginning or checkpoint respsawn.
>>
Rewind until the last savepoint for all of eternity.
>>
I'm sure he'll stay dead, since that's how fiction usually works. Natural death is sacred for some dumb reason in stories where revival is possible, or not possible at all even in stories where magic makes everything else in the world possible (see the Genie in Aladdin). I'm glad when stories like Threads of Fate buck that trend.
>>
>>151211236
Nah, Satella has an agenda only he can fulfill and will never release her hold on him until he does it.

Even if he managed to live and not get killed all the way until he died of old age he'd just wake up at the last checkpoint before she let him "get away" with all that. Probably pretty jarring to live an entire life and get thrown back to a fairly early point.
>>
>>151211032
revive seconds before death, experience never ending death
>>
>>151211032
He stays dead. Based off the facts there are checkpoints to begin with you can imagine the rewind was limitations on it.
>>
>>151211284
I wonder if that's how it would end up in the AU where he runs off with Rem, or if it's a case of Satella just giving up on him since he gave up on everything himself.
>>
>>151211375
How would he even reach old age when he runs away with Rem? It would mean Emilia's going to die and Puck is going to destroy the world shortly after.
>>
>>151211506
Well, something had to have prevented that because they seem pretty fine despite it being about 10 years later in the AU chapters.
>>
>>151211506
puck probably eventually gets his shit slapped by reinhard once he finally gets off his ass and actually does something for the first time in ever.
>>
>>151211506
Puck isn't strong enough to destroy the world, Reinhard one-shots him.
>>
>>151211591
>>151211681
Forgot about him.
>>
>>151211032
No such thing as death from old age
Death from old age is the informal term for your heart giving out because it's been pumping blood to long and wears out
Or some other internal organ going 'fuck it, I'm done'
Now I'm no doctor, but pretty sure that's how it always works, nobody dies just because
>>
He's probably gonna settle some shit with Satella which ultimately gets him off the Revive Life Support either by defeating Satella or dying and being abandon by her.
After that he'll just die of random shit.
>:>
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.