[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been seeing couple of threads of this show and wondering

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_3603.jpg (76KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3603.jpg
76KB, 640x360px
I've been seeing couple of threads of this show and wondering if it's worth watching. Is this show actually good /a/ and is it confirmed yuri or just bait?
>>
>>151210718
Watch one ep end decide for yourself if you want to see the rest
>>
>>151210718
>Is this show actually good /a/
Yes.
>and is it confirmed yuri or just bait?
Some people are awaiting the finall kissu at the last episode, some don't have any hope about it for plot reasons.
>>
>>151210718
Get out.
>>
>>151210718
no its just another show that tried to be deep but failed
>>
It's great. Please filter people like >>151211075. Flip Flappers haters do not deserve to have their voices heard.
>>
>>151210718
Only takes two episodes to see how bad it is.

It's not the worst of the season, but it's definitely near the bottom of the barrel.
>>
>>151210718
Why don't you just fucking watch it instead of asking for permission from a board known for having loud opposing parties for literally any discussion?

I honestly don't understand why people who make these threads expect anything that isn't a flamewar when asking for an opinion.
>>
>>151210718
Read Jacob Chapman's reviews.
>>
File: 1364191847439.png (81KB, 409x406px) Image search: [Google]
1364191847439.png
81KB, 409x406px
>>151210718
>Is this show actually good
Holy shit, these kinds of threads are the new rec threads.
>>
>>151210718
Is OP's post actually good /a/ and is it worth replying to or just bait?
>>
>>151211339
It's a recommendation thread and is therefore against the rules.
>>
File: ffyuri.png (983KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ffyuri.png
983KB, 1280x720px
>>151210718
Show is good. Great eye candy, decent character dynamics, decent plot. The story telling method is unusual. It doesn't explain everything as if you were a 5 yo, it doesn't shove the plot into your face. You don't see anyone shoehorn his character sheet into an introduction dialogue or stuff like that. The story just flows, and you have to pay attention on your own and make your own conclusions to understand what's going on, what the characters and their motivations are. That's part of the fun. Some people on /a/ dropped the show because this was too demanding for them, some others believed the show were super deep and super intelligent. Idiots. The show can make you curious for a few basic cultural studies lectures, if you care enough and aren't stunted by angsty /pol/ shit. But that's all.

And the show has no explicit Yuri anywhere. Or will ever have. It is pure and tame in this regard. No kissu. But if you hope to find Yuri in it, you certainly will find it. The symbolism is not exactly ambiguous.
>>
>>151214401
Salt might be my favorite character, actually.
>>
>>151214401
Thanks, you too.
>>
File: 1482131383372.jpg (123KB, 963x718px) Image search: [Google]
1482131383372.jpg
123KB, 963x718px
You must love this show very much if you bump this thread from the bottom of page 10.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.