[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HxH

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: Pariston_7.png (141KB, 500x468px) Image search: [Google]
Pariston_7.png
141KB, 500x468px
Someone explain to me why everyone hates/fears Pariston. Like, I don't know if it's just me being stupid and looking over something he's done or what, but all the dude does is lie? Being a good liar isn't really a good reason to demonize someone and claim that they're dangerous, especially when they're just doing what the situation calls for.

Also, why the hell is it on hiatus again?
>>
does anyone remember what that painting that delusional hisokafags were using as proof that he'd kill Chrollo was called?
>>
>>151197891
I suppose it's because he's a wildcard. He's smart and manipulative and no one knows what his end game is, which means that everyone is cautious around him because they could be just a pawn in his plans.
>>
>we haven't seen him fight/kill people therefore he's not scary
Nigga are you 12?
>>
>>151197891
he's good at knowing and telling ppl what they want to hear. he can sway the masses.
>>
>>151197891
They just can't handle him right.
>>
didnt a bunch of ppl in the association mysteriously dissapeared since he was chosen netero's second in comand?
>>
He has 100 of chimeria eggs at a certain location, it is implied that his going to fight those once hatched to get back at them killing his Netero
>>
>>151197891
Wasn't he a massive dick to the old man, so everyone who liked the old man hated him?
>>
File: 088.png (132KB, 886x1300px) Image search: [Google]
088.png
132KB, 886x1300px
>>151200172
Not really. if i remember corectly i think it was netero that chose him as VP. Pariston kept things interesting for him.
>>
>>151200540
Bro, he admits right there he caused problems for Netero. Netero may have viewed it as friendly challenge, but that doesn't mean his disciples did.

And I recall something about Pariston only sending limited aid against the Chimera Ants, so some people may view him as partially responsible for Netero's death.
>>
>>151198151
>Pariston: Can't Stump
This. He has incredible charisma, and a deep knowledge of the system he's trying to exploit.
>>
>>151200540
>if i remember corectly i think it was netero that chose him as VP.

It was.

Netero and Beyond chose him as their No. 2

People are afraid of him because they're not falling for the 'weak rat' gimmick.
>>
>>151198151
>Cheadle: Clinton
Not corrupt enough.
>Ging: Obama
Too lazy and unkempt

The others are spot on though,
>>
>>151200172
Yes and no. He was a massive dick, but only in a competitive way that Netero liked. Netero chose him because he was competitive and in many ways similar to Netero, and it was more a healthy rivalry without any true ill will as far as we know. Everyone considers Netero to be quite dangerous too though, it's more that they're afraid of that competitiveness that makes him similar to Netero.
>>
>>151200787
>Wasn't he a massive dick to the old man
My b that wasnt the part i was addressing. Netero and pariston were just playing so there was no real animosity towards each other (at least from what we've seen so far)

>so everyone who liked the old man hated him?
I think they were gonna hate him regardless. although it probably didn't help that he was making trouble behind the scene.

also i don't think the majority of people hold him responsible for neteros death since its not like he was some weak dude. pariston sent limited aid yes but netero kind of underestimated the ants or maybe he just wanted a challenge. if its a challenge then pariston definitely gave him one. i think after people found out about his death some members of the zodiac were like "why did he send in kids for help when he could have just asked us".
>>
>>151197891
it's on hiatus because togashi is trying to figure out a way to make a timeskip so we can get back to killua instead of the boring dark continent arc
>>
File: 1455448550418.jpg (421KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1455448550418.jpg
421KB, 1000x1500px
>>151201415
>This is what Killua fags believe
>>
Pika banging Oito when
>>
>>151197891
because he is the insane edgy joker of hunter x
>>
will gon ever get his nen back
>>
>>151197891
Because Pariston is Hisoka with more cunning but less bloodlust. He basically does things for fun and to fuck with people, at one moment you can have him as ally and the next one he's got you involved in something really shady.

For example, he was the one responsible for several chimera ants escaping NGL by only assigning hunters that would vote for him in the next election and not the hunters recommended by Morel.
>>
>>151197891
did you forget he has HIS OWN FUCKING PERSONAL CHIMERA ANT ARMY on top of being the smartest character in the series and probably having an OP nen ability we dont know about yet
>>
>>151197891
Because on top of his political clout, he's demonstrated time and again that he's ten steps ahead of everyone else - except Ging. He knows how to manipulate everyone to his advantage, and that frightens his adversaries.

He's also a triple star hunter, so on top of all his social/political achievements, he's got to be quite powerful in terms of nen.
>>
>>151206532
>he's got to be quite powerful in terms of nen
why? Achieving star ranks in the association amounts to outstanding achievements in multiple fields, that says nothing in particular of nen prowess.
>>
>>151206532
Theoretically, you don't have to be a powerful nen-practitioner to get a 3-star designation. It's just very unlikely. I don't think you could get so high in the hunter's association by manipulation and politics alone, though; there's gotta be a baseline level of strength to deal with the dangerous random variables that inevitably attract themselves toward such a position. If ever there was a person that could do it, I suppose it would probably be him, though.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.