[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

best jojo part

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_inline_n4rb0zma5j1r0j6cl.jpg (132KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_n4rb0zma5j1r0j6cl.jpg
132KB, 500x281px
What's the best JoJo Part? I've gotta say Steel Ball Run.
>>
Diamond is Not Crash
>>
Strong breeze made of Au
>>
>>151195665
Stone Ocean because the Waifu is in it
Or Diamond is Not Crash for the DUWANG.
>>
I only watch the anime, but Diamond is Unbreakable is trash, easily the worst part so far.
>>
>>151196055
Part 4 was the only part that I felt was exponentially worse than the manga. Doesnt help that the art and animation quality in some episodes take a dip.
The RPS episode while neat also just felt like filler in the anime
>>
>>151197678
Yeah, maybe that's it.
>>
>>151196055
please kys
>>
>>151198176

He's right. Anime part 4 overall was pretty trash compared to every other part.
>>
on that note, why do people hate part 1 so much? I know its not as good compared to the later parts but I love it as a classic story or human vs vampire and the hamon thing made it even more unique.
in fact I put part 1 storyline above part 2 now the characters are a different story.
>>
File: tumblr_oce7f9RwLt1qfws3qo1_500.jpg (78KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oce7f9RwLt1qfws3qo1_500.jpg
78KB, 480x360px
I think it's bullshit what happens to Kira after he goes to the afterlife. Even there the poor man can't catch a break and gets shit on and I like when a character who I'm really vested in loses most if not all of there memories after death or in a climax to be reborn as a new person. But damn son
>>
>>151200712
>was pretty trash compared to every other part.
I still thought Part 3 was worse, few of those stands deserve 2 episodes (Looking at you, Death 13 and High Priestess). Not a fan of the weird shadows and Cyborg Franky proportions for some of the characters either.

Sono Chi no Kioku is probably my least favorite opening song too
>>
>>151200712
Anime only here, and part 4 is the best one so far. Fight me.
>>
>>151200712
Not really. Aside from some minor budget issues, Part 4 was basically a flawless adaptation. Part 3 was the worst because of the garbage pacing to fit the unnecessary 4 cour quota. And Part 2 had a bunch of stuff cut because of the first 10 episodes being dedicated to Part 1.
>>
>>151201117
What was cut from part 2? I don't remember anything major
>>
>>151201262
The entire train sequence wasn't in the anime.
>>
>>151201117
I think the only parts that matter in part 3 were

>hol horse
>Hell2you
>iggyvs bird(we see iggy motivation to see the journey through)
can't remember much before they go into egypt other than this
>>
i really like manga parts 2, 4 and 7.
has the anime done part 4 justice?

do people see it better than part 3?
>>
>>151201578
Anime is good, there's more QUALITY than previous parts but otherwise they managed to do justice to most everything Kira-related aside from Killer Queen's reveal.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.