[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wouly any of you actually eat at his restaurant?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0701.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0701.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
Wouly any of you actually eat at his restaurant?
>>
I would very gladly so for real
>>
>eat extremely tasty food
>get healed in the process

I think I could deal with some temporary pain.
>>
*Would eat
>>
Why the hell wouldn't you? He can cure most general ailments easily, and if we go by how Okuyasu explains it, his food is fucking delicious.
>>
Who the fuck wouldn't?
>>
>>151180117
This
>>
>delicious food made specifically to heal your ailments and improve and health
>no drawbacks whatsoever

Let me think...
>>
eat there every day
>>
>>151180179
>no drawbacks
except having your intestines and internal organs ripping out of your fucking body
>>
>>151180205
But that didn't happen.
>>
>>151180205
Yeah but for only a minute. Then you feel better than you ever have in your life.
>>
>>151180240
yeah it did nigger
>>
>>151180205
But that doesn't even hurt. Oku didn't even feel anything in his eyes until the waterfall started. Or the skin peeling off. Or the intestines.
>>
File: 1408543192867.jpg (17KB, 200x225px) Image search: [Google]
1408543192867.jpg
17KB, 200x225px
>appears in a single short arc
>never mentioned again
>>
>>151180328

We see him twice after that, and we get one of the chapters of Rohans spin off manga focused on him, for a side character with absolutely no relation to the main plot, I'd say that's pretty decent.
>>
>>151180117
second post best post
>>
>>151180094
Yeah, it's basically a spa but with food instead of hot rocks.
>>
>>151180117
I don't think even his food can heal crippling depression.
>>
>>151180952
Sertraline* + Quetiapine can. And in hardcore cases add some Electroconvulsive therapy and Lithium and voila, you're free of depression within few weeks.

In case of emergency there is Ketamine. Works within 2 hours.

If you feel like experimenting try "Nuodexta" - it should work like Ketamine without the con of having to take it intravenously.

Also people with depression have different gut bacteria than healthy ones. So a "shit transplant" could work ass well.

By the way there is food that is supposed to help against depression. But it won't work as good as first mentioned drugs.

* or Fluoxetin or Escitalopram or Venlafaxin or Mirtazapine
>>
File: 3b2.jpg (114KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
3b2.jpg
114KB, 1280x720px
>>151180952
If you are dead then you feel no pain or he can turn you into a little girl or cure you of your gayness
>>
>>151180094
Yes I would
>>
>>151180952
It could, but depending on the severity it might need rarer ingredients.
>>
>>151180117
This
>>
>>151181404

> Or he can turn you into a little girl

Nigger he needed to poach ultra rare abalone that only exist on one coast in the entire world just to cure a brain tumor, no way he's turning anyone into a girl.
>>
>>151180094
Could his powers cure Kira's mental disorders?
>>
>>151180094
Of course the fuck I would!
>>
>>151181346
can I get any of that shit without a prescription
>>
>>151183084

Doubtful, it really doesn't seem useful for anything other than lower scale diseases/ailments, as said here >>151182423

Kira's mental disorder is likely something he was born with, and I doubt pearl jam could knowingly alter someones brain chemistry or general makeup, that seems way too technical and tedious for the stand to be able to 'fix'
>>
Considering the state of my body, I'd give the man daily blowjob for some back/head/etc aches remedy.
>>
>>151183084
Autism is incurable.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.