[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Integra a virgin, It's never explained? I can buy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

Why is Integra a virgin, It's never explained? I can buy Seras being one purely on a quick plot point of view but what reasoning was Integra?
>>
...because she´s not have sex?
>>
>>151150992
Pride and responsibility, I guess
She cannot find anyone suitable for a mate and even if she did, she is too broken to be a good mother.
>>
>>151150992
Sex is useless.
>>
>>151150992
She only wanted one D since her young days.
Yet, he had an old fetish.
>>
>>151150992
Autism.
>>
>>151150992
>Almost gets assassinated by family as a kid and never has a normal childhood
>Ends up saddled with huge responsibilities from a young age and a very very small personal circle including a butler who raised her and an immortal vampire who she has partial control over (whom also saved her from aforementioned assassination)

Gee anon I don't know, it's a wonder she's a virgin with the life that she lead.
>>
>has control over the most powerful vampire
>virgin blood is prized by vampires
she isn't a retard
>>
>>151150992
Because she didn't fall for the "you need to be intimate to be happy" meme.
>>
Do you guys think Integra and Seras fucked during the timeskip?
>>
>>151153423
I hope so.
>>
>>151153423
But girls cant fuck girls, that's impossible isn't it?
>>
File: 1475869640985.gif (608KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1475869640985.gif
608KB, 480x270px
>>151153600
youd be surprised
>>
>>151150992
>Why is Integra a virgin
Would you fuck a girl who smoked? Totally disgusting, even their piss would taste of tar.
>>
>>151150992
>but what reasoning was Integra?
To make sure if she gets bitten she doesn't turn into a ghoul.
>>
File: 5.jpg (42KB, 181x400px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
42KB, 181x400px
>>151154471
Oh yeah, I kind of forgot about that rule, that makes total sense.
>>
File: dearmymaster40.png (448KB, 887x1300px) Image search: [Google]
dearmymaster40.png
448KB, 887x1300px
>>151150992

This is my fetish
>>
>>151152598
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>151155640
>Telling him to go to a place that does nothing but whine about how horrible it is not to have a gf
Nice going normalfriend, >>>/facebook/ is that-a-way by the way.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.