[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is her problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: 1481599955201.png (152KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1481599955201.png
152KB, 500x500px
What the fuck is her problem?
>>
Banana stuck in her ear.
Can't you tell?
>>
Trapped in a shitty show and can't get out.
>>
>>151139936
>shitty show
how?
>>
>>151139912
She is curious
>>
>>151139912
She waZzzzz
>>
ring ring ring ring ring ring ring banana-phone
>>
>>151139912
pretentious fanbase
>>
Brain problems.
>>
>>151139912

Shes curious
>>
>>151139945
Boring, pseudointelectual, boring
>>
>>151139936
>>151143489
>hyouka
>shit
pick one
>>
she's an intelligent and curious person with a passion for learning yet her social position and sense of filial obligation constrict her future to a career with her family's farm. she seeks an outlet through hotaro but it's uncertain if hotaro will continue the relationship after high school.

she really seems resigned to her fate in the last episode. it's symbolized by her role in the living doll parade. a position of honor as the queen, but still a remote and limited position, one where she can't even interact with her best friend beside her.

poor chitanda.
>>
File: _.jpg (24KB, 540x479px) Image search: [Google]
_.jpg
24KB, 540x479px
>>151143613
>>
>>151143802
>>>/pol/
>>
>>151143802
What choice? It's an anime not a choose your own adventure book
>>
>>151143802
What if I chose to not enter there?
>>
>>151139936
Trapped in a shitty thread and can't get out
>>
>>151143717
the scene at the end is basically her laying herself bare for oreki. she doesn't seem unhappy about taking on the position she does. she sees it as a part of herself, as integral to her identity as her curiosity is, though she has to balance both, and the implication is that even though houtarou doesn't outright state to her that he wants to be her side, it's not a matter of him not wanting to or being uncertain about it as much as it is that he can't find the words. but, if nothing else, given how literally bright their future seems, the idea that they're going for is that he will, in time.

i don't think she's in a position where she's pitiful. it's not that she's resigned to her fate, she's going to make the most of it, and oreki accepts her, even though their difference in status may seem discouraging to him initially
>>
>>151139933
I guess she didn't quite understand which hole she was supposed to stick the banana into.
>>
>>151144357
you're right. but i like to dwell in that tiny spot of pessimism because it reflects my own experience and regrets.

the ending really is incredibly optimistic but not foolishly so. people complain about it because they don't explicitly kiss or otherwise act out their love on screen. i thought it was a satisfying ending though.
>>
>>151144357
>>151143717
I love both of you so much. Wish there were more people like you on /a/ instead of shitposters screaming boring after one episode into the show.
>>
File: 1434502638858.png (195KB, 500x650px) Image search: [Google]
1434502638858.png
195KB, 500x650px
>>151140286
Underrated
>>
>>151139912
She's sexually frustrated. (like every nip girl)
>>
>>151144730
i thought it was excellent, the implication is there that the two clearly both want to become an item. they already have an excellent relationship where the two of them learn from and almost depend on one another, and it's simply a matter of when it's going to happen, but their chemistry is great to watch

one of my favorite moments in the last episode is when they're both giving their solution to the mystery of who gave the call and why, because chitanda's reasoning is almost more cynical? and oreki's is more focused on the emotional aspect of seeing the sakura. it shows how much the two have really rubbed off on each other

>>151144888
honestly when i first watched it years ago i was kind of turned off by it but i gave it another shot last month and i don't know what the fuck i was on. the show is superb, with outstanding visual direction and incredibly solid yet somewhat subtle character exploration. it's one of my new favorites for sure
>>
File: azuY4cL1Bgw.jpg (67KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
azuY4cL1Bgw.jpg
67KB, 400x600px
>>
>>151144888
thanks friend

>>151145074
i didn't catch that bit of subtlety when they discuss their solutions. interesting.

it is nice to be able to talk about hyouka like this. my irl friends mostly missed every bit of meaning in the show if they even bothered to watch it. hopefully they'll come around to it like you did. for me it's the kind of show that grows with each viewing.
>>
>>151145534
Any thoughts on the last episode of the first arc?

It hit me hard for some reason.
>>
>>151143878
Funny thing about that, nobody ever mentions a third option.
>>
File: gDhkh9E.jpg (72KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
gDhkh9E.jpg
72KB, 1280x720px
>>151145534
it's a sort of meditative show! something that i think works really well if you take your time with it and really sink your teeth into it, especially with regards to the character dynamics and whatnot. there's a great moment at the end of the school festival arc where the overall theme sort of just clicks, and from that point forward you can see oreki kind of starts to Get It and realize just how much of an influence his talents can have, something that ends up diffusing the situation really well in the valentine's day episode, where things really come to a head

i love seeing him grow throughout the series, even in more subtle ways. and it's great when chitanda notices it, too, like on their way back from their little trip up to the mountains. my favorite episode is the one with just chitanda and oreki trying to solve the mystery of the loudspeaker announcement. it feels like such a good payoff to this relationship that's been building up gradually between the two of them, with this romantic tension that feels like they're both sort of toeing a line that they're SO close to crossing.

chitanda just spends a whole arc culminating in a realization of sorts that she's not the kind of person who can force herself on other people, that it's not like her, and yet with oreki, especially in this episode, she really starts to get so ahead of herself and pushes past that boundary as much as she can whether she realizes it or not
>>
>>151145971
It's not that funny, the people exposed to this image regularly and the type of people you're seeing reply to it are just unintelligent/actual retards.
>>
It's that she's too excitable a character in such a borin-zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
>>
>>151139912
She wants you to earfuck her.
>>
>>151145850
sekitani's fate and the weight of his expulsion on the rest of his life is tragic. im always curious about librarian itoigawa's connection to sekitani, since the flashback implies there was more than just shared membership in the literature club. i think the librarian and sekitani were in a relationship that was cut short by his expulsion. she went on to work at the school and marry. he's never able to get over the incident (even makes his niece cry) and eventually dies alone in india.

hotaro is just awakening to his desire for a rose colored life, and his realization that sekitani didnt live a rosy life triggers a change in his mistaken belief that a rose colored life is about external signs of activity and happiness. he's beginning to realize that he can live his own kind of rose colored life. so sekitani's tragic example becomes a new opportunity for hotaro, and also new life for the literature club in the form of the anthology.

the episode hits hard but is ultimately optimistic i think.

>>151146010
there's a lot of intricate character interactions and development
>>
File: _.png (403KB, 957x537px) Image search: [Google]
_.png
403KB, 957x537px
>>151139912
That's now how you use banana phone
>>
She's curious.
>>
>>151139912
Dropped on her head
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.