[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Garo Divine Flame

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

Subs out
https://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=881811
>>
Kool, I wouldn't have noticed without this thread.
>>
>>151139691
Which raw is it compatible with?
>>
>>151139691
Oh yes.
>>
Cool. I already watched it raw though. The plot was pretty thin, but the action scenes were really good except for the last bit but maybe it was some sort of reference to Garo lore found in the live action series so I dunno.
>>
>>151139691
That was a solid action movie. It wasn't too hard to get the gist of things despite not having watched the series.
>>
Oh fuck, awesome.
>>
Fucking finally.
>>
Is there any MILF moments? please tell my they're together in the end.
>>
Oh yeah baby give me that .ass
>>
>>151140617
Noobsubs.
>>
>>151140617
I'm using the Anime Land one.
>>
Didn't even realize the movie came out. Thank you.
>>
>>151139691
Fucking finally. Though from what I know, it's a shame Leon and the Cake don't end up together onscreen anyway.
>>
>>151141235
So they end up offscreen?
>>
>>151141253
Don't know, but I heard that nothing really happens between them from a anon who watched it in Japan when it came out. But I guess now we can find out. It's going to be a big disappointment if absolutely nothing is going on between them.
>>
>>151141235
That's a good news, m8.
Woman audiences and their shipping faggotry often ruining the fun .
>>
>>151143569
But Ema and Leon were hot as fuck together.
>>
>>151141094
Make some webms
>>
https://my.mixtape.moe/uclkoz.mp4
>>
>>151141322
To be fair fampai, although it would be fantastic for them to end together, she still tried to play the "you're too young" card when she left to her village or whatever the fuck. If we think of it positively either:
1. they both liked the moment and enjoy it through nostalgia in the future
2. they actually end together but it's so far in the future it's irrelevant and would need a gay ass epilogue which sadly we didn't get

Terrible, because I loved their thing... especially when he turned all "I'll be the responsible man and protect you" after the fugged.
>>
>>151145909
This looks wrong for some reason.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.