[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You were never a saviour.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: Yamakan1.jpg (66KB, 400x311px) Image search: [Google]
Yamakan1.jpg
66KB, 400x311px
" Noted anime directors Seiji Mizushima (Fullmetal Alchemist, Concrete Revolutio, Mobile Suit Gundam 00) and Yutaka "Yamakan" Yamamoto (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Fractale, Wake Up, Girls!) have become involved in a Twitter spat, although the details aren't clear at present. It only became known on December 16, when Mizushima tweeted that he had been blocked by Yamakan. The tweet garnered 2,618 retweets. Yamakan replied that it was intentional and then tweeted — perhaps as an explanation — "Childish emotionalism."

Despite rampant speculation, it is not obvious what started the rift."
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2016-12-18/anime-directors-seiji-mizushima-and-yamakan-in-twitter-spat/.110051
Yamakan is Superman
Mizushima is Batman

The only way to stop the fight is if Yamakan yells 'Martha.'
>>
File: Seiji.jpg (31KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
Seiji.jpg
31KB, 225x350px
Anime is still good.

We pantyshoot, we asspull, we get edgy as hell, but we can rebuild. We can do better. We will. We have to.
>>
Is this Yamakan trying to be relevant after Wake Up Girls was taken from him?

suicide when?
>>
File: 1332842698365.jpg (35KB, 468x780px) Image search: [Google]
1332842698365.jpg
35KB, 468x780px
>>151139338
Daily reminder that Yamakan envies Shinkai for making Keit-Ai.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2016-09-07/anime-director-yamakan-says-he-envies-makoto-shinkai-keit-ai/.106179
>>
"All this time I've been living my life the way my father saw it. Righting wrongs for a ghost, thinking I'm here to do good. Salvation was never real. Just the dream of a salaryman from Osaka."
>>
>>151139418
Imagine if the Feds came in and took away all of your daughters, your figs, your dakis and YOUR WAIFU TOO.

THIS is what they did to him!
>>
You will give anime an Ideal to strive towards.

They will race behind you, they will stumble, they will fall but in time they will join you in the sun. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders.
>>
File: Worried Laughter.gif (406KB, 300x166px) Image search: [Google]
Worried Laughter.gif
406KB, 300x166px
>>151139418
Is there even anything of value to take from that failed show that he kept on holding on?
Christ, taking it away seems more like a euthanasia than a robbery
>>
This nigga.
>>
>>151139439
Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

https://www.fictionpress.com/s/3206139
>>
>>151140305
fuck off you worthless pathetic autist
>>
>>151139733
The music?
>>
>taking Yamakan seriously
>ever
>>
>>151139418
>>151141579
Yamakan barely even did anything here. This is just tabloid sites jumping on even the tiniest thing to make clickbait out of.
>>
File: Your reward for saving anime.jpg (91KB, 838x561px) Image search: [Google]
Your reward for saving anime.jpg
91KB, 838x561px
Yamakan is probably the most overrated, overhyped director of all of them. I don't think he's done anything that can be considered a success.
>>
Yamakan is very salty about the fact hes a loser and started to block anyone more successful than him, i.e everyone.
The problem here is not being a loser but being a loser while acting all high and mighty, yes a pretentious loser - Yamakan.
>>
>>151139338
I want to be blocked by Yamakan.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.