[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think I fell in love with Satan... Please God, help me!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: 1469979267485.jpg (647KB, 800x1200px)
1469979267485.jpg
647KB, 800x1200px
I think I fell in love with Satan...
Please God, help me!
>>
File: 1482144954040.png (626KB, 1280x720px)
1482144954040.png
626KB, 1280x720px
>>151138694
Liking demons is not wrong
>>
Satan won't ever love you because she's into God only.
>>
>>151138694
good thing she's not literally satan and is just playing the part
>>
Good taste.
>>
>>151138694
>Satan
Kill yourself, you fucking retard
>>
>>151138694
That is perfectly fine.
>>
She only loves Madoka not you.
>>
You will need gods help for that.
>>
>>151138694
That's a cute girl, not satan.
>>
File: 1477529710340.jpg (225KB, 750x421px)
1477529710340.jpg
225KB, 750x421px
Homu is NOT Satan. She is a very good girl who loves her and cares for her friends.
>>
>>151142472
Repent, satanist.
>>
>>151138694
>liking post-rebellion homura
Rebellion destroyed the series and all important characterization. Homura unlearnt her lesson and set out to reverse her development so SHAFT could make more money and set up for more sequels.
>>
>>151144500
What lesson?
>>
File: IMG_0628.jpg (77KB, 613x940px)
IMG_0628.jpg
77KB, 613x940px
So continuing yesterday's discussion...

To The Stars appears to be an interesting work (longer than two Harry Potter books, Jesus), but I find its premise to be a little silly, and it mashes up some of the worst sci-fi tropes like, "dude, silly superstitions, lmao" (which it makes even worst by juxtaposing it with a literal in-universe goddess), and an antagonist with absolutely no depth behind it. Plus the girls still being alive after 500 years, magic or not, feels highly incongruitous, like it was done because the author couldn't come up with a good cast of OC characters.

My fanfic idea centers on the past rather than the future. It explores the social implications of magical girls in a world where women have almost no rights or political power, and where the Church is trying to fit the megucas into their own Judeo-Christian narrative while also fighting the Pagan-origin superstitions of the peasantry.
>>
>>151144500
Homura understood she should never have let Madoka sacrifice everything she loved. She had been weak, but finally managed to correct it.
>>
>>151144537
That Madoka is an independent human bean who can take care of herself and that Homura will become a monster in the process of trying to save her if she keeps going to greater lengths. So her obsession petered out into a distance fondness and she was able to move forward in life instead of getting hung up on a problem she couldn't solve.

Rebellion was just like "fuck it, we'll set things up in an extremely specific way to make her go crazy". And then Homura was the demons.
>>
>>151144722
I did not see ant TTS discussion going on yesterday. Only crack poster and anticrack posters. Can you point out the posts of discussion?
>>
>>151138694
You need to fall in love with Tomoko or one of her friends.
>>
>>151144834
I had this exact same discussion in an earlier thread. Was that you? Anyway:

>That Madoka is an independent human bean who can take care of herself and that Homura will become a monster in the process of trying to save her if she keeps going to greater lengths. So her obsession petered out into a distance fondness and she was able to move forward in life instead of getting hung up on a problem she couldn't solve.

Her obsession never petered out. As Madoka was nowhere around, Homura obsessed about "protecting the world that Madoka saved". She worshipped Madoka as a saint or a deity. Her obsession moved from saving Madoka to honoring Madoka's sacrifice. Rebellion was about Homura becoming independent of Madoka. She no longer worships Madoka as a god. Instead, she does what she wants out of her own will, for love. Even if she has to become a monster for it.

I think she still respects Madoka's wish. But she doesn't hold it over her own wish.

>Rebellion was just like "fuck it, we'll set things up in an extremely specific way to make her go crazy". And then Homura was the demons.

I think she's perfectly sane.
>>
>>151145335
At the end of Rebellion (or even before Rebellion, considering becoming a witch means you have been completely overtaken by despair), Homura is definitely not sane any more. She's playing with reality just to keep Madoka unaware and "happy" in her little sandbox.
>>
>>151145428
But Homura's not a witch. And what's the difference between reality and her "sandbox" if it covers the entire universe?
>>
>>151145492
She is (was?) a witch, she even has her own barrier and familiars. Because of her circumstances and realizations she was able to reverse the energy generated from becoming a witch and combine it with her AI to become a demon.
>>
>>151145301
OP is in love with a qt so you suggest he falls in love with another qt or friends.
>>
>>151145111
Search for my posts, beginning with the one where I say, "Service and Sacrifice".
>>
>>151141413
I thought you needed Kyokos warm hands for that.
>>
>>151138694
>I think I fell in love with Satan...
OK Madoka, calm down
>Please God, help me!
But.. oh, of course, you don't remember
>>
>>151144722
>"dude, silly superstitions, lmao" (which it makes even worst by juxtaposing it with a literal in-universe goddess)
I don't really remember this, do you mean like the mentions of old religions like Christianity being virtually dead? I don't really remember much religion-bashing (and half the time accusations of this in media are due to people not wishing to admit that their real life beliefs frankly are quite silly). I agree that Mami is quite ridiculous with her arbitrary scepticism but I think the reader is supposed to think so
>an antagonist with absolutely no depth behind it. Plus
I've been getting the impression that we're supposed to feel uninformed about the enemies, and there will be a big reveal eventually
>>
>>151148685
Atheism and irreligiosity are actually on the decline globally, according to Pew Research. The idea that people abandon religion as their material circumstances improve was probably the least intelligent idea to come out of the Marx-Hegel school of thought (note that Madoka is unmistakable Hegelian).
>>
>>151139129
She's Lucifer as far as "the angel that loved God the most"
She's Satan as far as "she plays the role of the adversary but is actually a servant of God"
>>
File: 1436732087183.jpg (445KB, 873x1240px) Image search: [Google]
1436732087183.jpg
445KB, 873x1240px
>>151138694
op having good taste is nothing to be ashamed of
>>
>>151138694
Reminder that she did nothing wrong
>>
>>151152748
Literally God Tier taste
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.