[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Unexplored Summon://Blood-Sign

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

File: SCAN0275.jpg (86KB, 1190x1768px) Image search: [Google]
SCAN0275.jpg
86KB, 1190x1768px
Translation update, we're getting close to having volume 5 done and shit is really getting bad.
It's time for the War of the White Apocalypse.
>>
Also, I was completely right with my theory that there was multiple instances of the Queen.
>>
Do you have that one alternative link? Baka-tsuki isn't showing the update on my end.
>>
>>151127515
I've been using the edit buttons to read it in the previews, though that was only for chapter 3 since chapter 4 works fine.
https://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=The_Unexplored_Summon_Blood_Sign:Volume5_Chapter3&action=edit&section=5
>>
>>151127584
That didn't work either, but I managed to find it,
https://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=The_Unexplored_Summon_Blood_Sign:Volume5_Chapter3&oldid=508347
>>
>“My name is Mary Ann. I am my brother’s sword and shield and I have been promised the love of the one who named me. So I will utterly destroy all who would harm him!!”
;_;7
>>
>>151126648
Man Dettta used to be so cute. What the hell went wrong. Looking at it, the other girl that hung out with Kyousuke, what are the chances Kamachi brings her back? She seems like a future villain type character.
>>
>>151128952
She's deader than Frenda, I'm surprised something of her was left. I can see the Hatter making an appearance but he'll probably end up being a bro, he always was just on the edge of bro and enemy.
>>
>>151129163
I can see she died in the updated chapter, however she doesn't seem like a throwaway character, considering she was the Queen of Hearts. Not only that, but she was one of the more important characters to Kyousuke, but not so important to be mentioned earlier in the story. I'm predicting she'll show up as a false queen or something.
>>
>>151126713
Yeah, something was definitely up from the moment two Queens fought each other on volume 1.
>>
>12. *5,329 *,**5,329 Mitou Shoukan://Blood Sign Vol.6
Just for the 10th and 11th, not sure what exact time they cut off the counts though.
>>
File: BloodSign_v05_167.jpg (351KB, 1189x1767px) Image search: [Google]
BloodSign_v05_167.jpg
351KB, 1189x1767px
>>151128952
Went from this.
>>
File: BloodSign_v03_109.jpg (434KB, 1120x1600px)
BloodSign_v03_109.jpg
434KB, 1120x1600px
>>151130467
To this monstrosity?
>>
>>151130372
Probably just going to be around the 10k mark like the previous few volumes.
>>
File: z8Lsktl.jpg (174KB, 767x1024px)
z8Lsktl.jpg
174KB, 767x1024px
>>151130467
She was cuter when she didn't dye her hair.
>>
>>151130372
Stalker means jack shit anon.
>>
While we are on the topic of Kamachiland, can somebody explain to me the climax of Zashiki Warashi V9?

So the Version 39 presented Jinnai Shinobu with infinite Bad End destroyed worlds designed to kill him, right? And then he was helped to get through them by all the Shinobus from each of those Bad Ends. Because as Perfect Shinobu said, each Bad End can only kill one Shinobu.

So are all the Shinobus in all the alternative endings dead now thanks to taking a bullet for "our" Shinobu? And the Shinobus from alternative heroine endings, have their worlds also been destroyed thanks to going with a heroine other than Yukari, causing them to also be considered Bad Ends that the Version 39 can present as a barrier to reaching Yukari? So that makes all those other endings fruitless in the end as the world gets destroyed?
>>
>>151133452
The "bad ends" weren't necessarily bad, just different routes. At least as far as I could understand. Each route had a failure at some point, but also led to a different success.
>>
>>151130508
Reading volume 3 right now, have a feeling that she'll end up being my favorite girl.
>>151130571
I'll take pink over the tired old blonde. I can't even think of a pink-haired Kamachi girl from Raildex or HO, haven't read the others.
>>
>>151133574
Biondetta is second best (after the Queen of course.)
>>
>>151133452
They're fine. They were just "bad ends" to the Shinobu we followed as those things weren't what he wanted, but the alternative Shinobus just took it as branching into a different route.
Shinobu is the Demonbane of the Harem Genre.
>>
>>151133574
I find that I enjoy the characters in Blood Sign more, where the characterization seems stronger overall. It feels like an improvement compared to HO and Index at least.

The fights are pretty nonsensical to me since I honestly have no idea what's going on.
>>
>>151133649
>>151133492
At least some of them IIRC were explicit objectively bad ends though. Like the one where the zombies took over, or the one where the Japanese race was deleted by Aoandon. So it's a mixture of actual bad ends and just ends that are only "bad" from the perspective of "the red Zashiki Warashi does not win the Shinobowl"? So the V39 is just a moron for throwing some worlds in there that aren't actually deadly?

Since the tactics of the other Shinobus boil down to "I'll be killed by this world so you don't have to be", the only way I can see them as not being dead now is that they aren't actually the Shinobus from other outcomes, but just representations created along with the bad end world representations by the V39?
>>
File: SCAN0262.jpg (361KB, 1183x1765px) Image search: [Google]
SCAN0262.jpg
361KB, 1183x1765px
>>151133859
HO is episodic which restricts what Kamachi can do in character development, but he still managed to do a good job balancing the idea. Zashiki Warashi is his other work with stronger characterization and has true best girl Enbi.
That said the Queen has gotten to the point where she ties with Enbi for True Best Girl.
>>
>>151133452
ZW V9 really was ridiculously comfy compared to the apocalyptic craziness of the two volumes before it. I wonder if Index NT and Blood Sign's final volumes will be as peaceable?
>>
>>151134000
NT's last volume is going to be a horror story of Touma confronting the final boss: his grades.
>>
Another couple of weeks and we will find out if Kamachi is putting out anything for March. Too soon for NT18 and Blood Sign. So maybe Boo Boo or HO? I mean unless NT is wrapping up/about to be hyped
>>
>>151134450
NT is usually every 3-4 months, so probably that. I don't know if they're planning to keep Boo Boo as frequent as the first 3 volumes were.
>>
>>151133917
Don't think too hard about it, it was just Kamachi's way of throwing a bone to those who preferred other girls.

I can't think why Hafuri gets to win three times though.
>>
>>151127906
Ain't that a lie though?
>>
>>151126713
Haven't there always been multiple instances of Materials?
>>
>>151136467
It's been specifically stated that if a Material is summoned outside of the Blood Sign method that it cannot be summoned by someone else. That was Guard of Honor's wish and it was also shown in chapter 1 of vol 5 when Albert failed to summon the Queen despite using the proper combination because she was summoned by Kyousuke. The Queen was already an anomaly due to the Black Maw.
>>
Is there any other Kamachiverse entity that can match the White Queen?
>>
>>151137876
No, she's explicitly the top of the top, even the ver. 39 manipulating the fate of the universe couldn't budge her in the 3rd crossover.
>>
>>151137917
>3rd crossover
I'm still looking for the second crossover
>>
>>151138193
Js06 hasn't translated the second one yet.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.