[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did Shaft finally get it right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 3gats.jpg (83KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
3gats.jpg
83KB, 800x400px
Did Shaft finally get it right?
>>
>>151113915
Yes, this adaptation is a miracle in their current era.
>>
I haven't been watching anime this season or visiting /a/ much.

Sangatsu manga is a masterpiece, and I love Shaft, but you're not telling me they actually adapted it well, are you? There's just no way.
>>
>>151113915
No, Shaft is getting carried by a good source material for once.
I think any other studio with a decent director would have done better.
>>
>>151113915
Horrendous adaption, I'll forever hate Shaft for ruining this masterpiece. I had to drop it despite my adoration of the manga.
Such a shame the inferior H&C got a god tier adaption and 3gatsu this abortion.
>>
>sangatsu manga
>a masterpiece

what a load of bollocks. kill youselves with that shit taste
>>
>>151114289
They didn't, the direction is Monogatari-lite, feels completely out of place.
A waste of great background art.
>>
I don't know
>>
>>151115367
>oh no, someone has different opinions than me
>>
>>151113915
3Gatsu is probably my favorite show of the season, but it still has some fairly obvious flaws.

I've found the story is very disconnected and jumps from theme to theme. For example the first half of the series was pretty clearly about dealing with loss, but that fizzled and now we have this winners guilt thing going on with a completely different cast of characters.

I'm okay with leaving things unresolved, especially when they are so central to his character, but there wasn't any lead-out or intermediate resolution.
>>
3flopsu no ratings is SHAFT's worst show since their last show.
>>
>>151116102
this

Pretty much every episodes seem well crafted, but the plot and themes are a mess.
>>
>>151116144
Thanks Shart.
>>
>>151115179

Blame fucking Aniplex for getting the rights and farming it out to one of their bitch studios. Literally any other producer would have seen it done better but nope gotta keep giving non commercial shit to a 100% profit motive produce to fuck up somehow.
>>
>>151113915
>Did Shaft finally get it right?

Get what right?

The acid to cocaine ratio?
>>
>>151115367
What do you dislike about it?
>>
>>151117154
But it's Umino who wanted Shaft.
And Aniplex joined only because Shaft, not in other way.
>>
>>151116102
>irst half of the series was pretty clearly about dealing with loss, but that fizzled and now we have this winners guilt thing
It pretty bluntly connected these two things through his life living with his foster family and how his mere presence in that household fucked shit up for the kids there including this chick he has a hateboner for
>>
>>151117518
>Umino wanted Shinbo
>got lied to
Damn
>>
what a waste of shafts talent
>>
>>151117808
>shaft
>talent
>>
>>151117890
more talent than kyoani
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.