[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Scanlation thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

File: sc.jpg (19KB, 300x295px) Image search: [Google]
sc.jpg
19KB, 300x295px
How's the progress on the scanlation front?
Anything you'd like to get translated?
Kimi wa dare to kisu wo suru? Watashi soretomo ano ko?
>>
>How's the progress on the scanlation front?
i wish i had a gun so i could kill myself
>>
>>151111118
why not quit the hobby?
>>
>>151111348
Even if I killed myself the rest of my group would continue bugging me.
>>
>>151110368
Kinda nice, I did 8 chapters this week and this is my record.
>>
Ureshon 3 when?
Will Sunoharasou no Kanrinin-san will be ever continued? (anon typesetted first two chapters but didn't upload it anywhere)
>>
>>151112462
>Ureshon 3 when?
Script will finally be done tonight, typesetting will likely take a bit more time.
>>
File: 1451235309568.png (11KB, 452x422px) Image search: [Google]
1451235309568.png
11KB, 452x422px
>>151112669
>>
File: hal.jpg (580KB, 828x1200px) Image search: [Google]
hal.jpg
580KB, 828x1200px
Seeking a translator for Halcyon Lunch. It's a nice non-school comedy, just like Ohikkoshi. Japanese subculture knowledge is required.
[email protected]
>>
File: OmujoCh1Pg2.png (1MB, 1288x1820px) Image search: [Google]
OmujoCh1Pg2.png
1MB, 1288x1820px
Seeking a typesetter for Omujo. It's a biweekly omorashi-themed love comedy running in the web magazine Zenyon, with the first chapter being the only one out so far.

If you're interested, please message me at: [email protected]
>>
>>151115665
>that typesetting
Is that a joke?
>>
>>151115792
I rushed the typesetting a bit, but that's basically the reason I'm seeking one.
>>
MYONLYQUESTIONREALLYISONEANDTHISISITMEANDTHEDEVILBLUESWHENJESUSFUCKINGCHRIST
>>
File: 1466123430861.png (1MB, 1280x929px) Image search: [Google]
1466123430861.png
1MB, 1280x929px
I might as well post this again:

SCATTER by Arai Hideki author of Kiichi and The world is mine(start reading this one if you dont know who he is).
Summary from Baka:
A young, unemployed, seemingly unmotivated young man is moving through his life. As a teenager, he and some of his friends formed a "Boyz 4 Men" club, which was based on a hatred of sex and women. As arguably the most opinionated member, his view of sexuality as an adult is far from normal. After a highly sexual encounter in a park at night, he has decided to attempt to draw perverted fetish manga. This brings him once again to the presence of a woman from the park, Sawada Kazumi. She's a manga editor and single mother with a perverted and intense personality of her own. What will happen when their worlds collide?

He's really good and underrated. Of SCATTER seven volumes are out of which one has been translated. The group Habanero scans have requested help for the rest.

pepperanon.blogspot.com/search/label/SCATTER
>>
>>151115877
>a bit
that shit looks like it was your first time ever typesetting, with you having no way to correct mistakes
>>
>>151115792
>>151116728
I have to agree with this anon.
I'm not just trying to bash you here, but that typesetting looks like it was done by someone that didn't even bother to read a guide or seek an
That might be fine enough for a large part of the readership, but why would I want to work with someone with that slapdash approach?y feedback before releasing.
>>
>7seeds
>Latest release 296 days ago
Life is so unfair.
>>
>>151116892
When you're a translator and not a typesetter, that's how it'll turn out, though. It's not like it's in Comic Sans or anything.
>>
>>151117011

Soon™
>>
File: Screenshot.png (39KB, 670x177px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot.png
39KB, 670x177px
>>151117011
Let's talk about that a little.
Apparently the leader of Rain Over Paradise ran into some sort of sports injury to their dominant hand (or something), which stopped them from doing anything until a few months ago.
A comment on their blog says that they have not dropped 7seeds, and have at least the next chapter close to completion.

I shot them a message, but haven't heard back yet.
I wouldn't mind doing it solo, but it looks like they have access to better quality scans than what I have from nyaa.

>>151117069
You think you're the first person to scan solo?
There was an anon that tried his hand at typesetting Hinamatsuri for the first time a few days ago, and he at least understood enough to try to center the text with margins around it.
>>
>>151117227
Oh, I feel like an ass now, didn't know about the injury. Glad to hear it's not dropped!
>>
>>151117227
Not him, but that's hardly anything all that egregious. Complaining about the typesetting is ridiculous in the first place, considering he's looking for someone who's good at it.
>>
>>151117011
>Life is so unfair.
In 296 days you could have learnt enough Japanese to translate it yourself. Fuck you manchildren are disgustingly self entitled.
>>
File: 0.jpg (36KB, 187x330px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
36KB, 187x330px
>>151117863
Maybe he has a disease that doesn't allow him to learn new things?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.