[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>a shitty flash bang and a few light jabs That's all it took?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1480209412919.png (416KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
1480209412919.png
416KB, 1000x563px
>a shitty flash bang and a few light jabs
That's all it took?
>>
Glad Ripply actually killed her instead of freaking out how she was just a kid
>>
>>151097686
She won't be missed
>>
It was an enhanced flashbang from Calamity Mary's own stash of weapons.
>>
>>151097722
The poking was pretty hilarious.
>>
>>151097686
Flash bangs are made to incapacitate. Swim Swim was out but otherwise unharmed before Ripple delivered the coup de grace.

I genuinely expected Swim Swim to start the selection process over again to make more mahou shoujo to be her subjects and set up a second season.
>>
Is this even the new thread?
>>
>>151098075
that's bigger bad guys job.

>>151098124
Nope, pls makes proper thread.
>>
>>151097686
That´s because was best girl bag
>>
>fav went and revealed all the scheme
for what fucking reason??

Im still 1000% glad that little monocolored shit got totaled
>>
>>151098124
>>151098149
Shit I forgot to put the name in the title
>>
>>151098319
Fav would pretty much still get mind read by SW since he was panicking.

and proper thread >>151098360
>>
>>151098351
here fags
>>
>>151098319
Heard that SW finds out by herself in the LN
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BwUphuy8AsxEVDJfaXJrcHdMVU0
>>
>>151098319

He wanted SW to be the last one left and become the new master.
>>
>>151098579
I got that but. does he really expected thing to go smooth after he told em that all her dreams were a sham and he was the direct reason his friends and people she admired died/ killed each other?
>>
>>151098640
That was just a dumb thing anime did. SW don't even need that much to put Fav in her shit list.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.