[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Favorite Horror/Suspense manga?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: grid-cell-31063-1444661621-9.jpg (180KB, 490x735px) Image search: [Google]
grid-cell-31063-1444661621-9.jpg
180KB, 490x735px
Favorite Horror/Suspense manga?
>>
File: kiss.jpg (181KB, 833x1200px) Image search: [Google]
kiss.jpg
181KB, 833x1200px
Warau Kyuuketsuki
Why? Because I love vampires and this particular take on the myth was pretty solid.
Also it handles really well the paneling and use of the pages. Besides it has some great dialogues.
This kiss is such a mesmerising moment, during my first read it left such a deep impression that I had to stop reading.
>>
>>151094844
Hellstar Remina had the happiest ending.

Gyo was more of a comedy horror.
>>
File: qt.jpg (137KB, 426x512px) Image search: [Google]
qt.jpg
137KB, 426x512px
>>151094844
Franken Fran was pretty comfy.
>>
>>151095849

All of Ito junji's manga are comedy horror.
If you guys want real horror manga, go read the dumpster goth loli.
>>
Dorohedoro if it counts... if not dorohedoro one of the best mangas i read so read it
>>
The one where they enter a bus and nobody dies
>>
>>151095925
Some of them were pretty cute post-operation.
>>
>>151096681
>dumpster goth loli
is that a genre? Nothing on google came up

Is that anything like Dolls Falls?
>>
>>151096818
elaborate?
>>
>>151097149
Ibitsu by Ryou Haruto
You can google dumpster loli manga and it will come up.
>>
>>151094844
The Voynich Hotel is decent enough.
>>
>>151097000

What chapter was this i can't remember that at all.
>>
>>151096756
/thread
>>
>>151097885
Don't remember, I think it was two guys fighting over a girl so Fran made a clone of her, then the guys lost interest and somehow both clones ended up killing each other. Fran joined the remains back together into a whole person afterwards.
>>
>>151095058
I immediately thought of this for the same reasons. It's refreshing to see a portrayal of vampires so thoroughly associated with death when most more recent portrayals have gone out of their way to defang them.
>>
>>151094844
Uzumaki. I love everything about the last part, when the town is isolated from the rest of the world.
>>
>>151100343
It was almost romantic how it ended.
>>
>>151094844
Tomie got repetitive after a while
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.