[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has a character ever been assassinated by their author as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: iu[1].png (1MB, 960x698px) Image search: [Google]
iu[1].png
1MB, 960x698px
Has a character ever been assassinated by their author as hard as Sinbad?
>>
>>151071303
Not that I know of. She wrote herself into a really bad corner and couldn't think of anyway to make a conflict out of the story.
>>
>>151071411
It hurts more that he started out as basically a benevolent superhero king that spent all day fighting monsters and banging and spent all night partying and banging.
>>
>>151071303
>Has a character ever been assassinated by their author as hard as Sinbad?

How? by doing EVERYTHING she hinted she was going to do with him, both in the main series AND the spin-off for years now?

Or by "assassinating" do you mean that you're butthurt because your husbando is not the good guy you headcanoned yourself into thinking he was and he's going to get BTFO?
>>
>>151071303
So what exactly went wrong with this character that someone needs to post a thread about him once a day?
>>
>>151071900
He is fucking batshit now and brainwashed everybody on the planet into a suicide pact.
>>
>>151071900
Nothing, fangirls are mad because the guy hinted for 200 chapters to be the big bad became the big bad.

They're also mad because apparently he was never a bad guy or some shit despite the fact that his spin off clearly portrays his mind going to shit slowly and the fact that he constantly manipulates and mindfucks people in the main manga, but he dindu nothin
>>
What's going on with him? Sinbad was the main reason i dropped this series
>>
>>151071411
>>151071572
You realize that this was her endgame right? The whole purpose of the Sinbad spinoff is for you to read it alongside Magi, and connect the dots to Sinbad's character and how his philosophy changed over time to being an overlord. Besides, the manga has fucking hiroshima'ed hints to Sinbad being the last boss for ages.
>>
>>151072509
Magi mango dropping hints like hiroshima that Sinbad will be the final boss. He's the final boss now and technically won. Dumbos think she's writing herself into a corner.
>>
>>151071303
The Bakemonogatari cast after Nise.
>>
>>151077304
kek
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.