[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what does /a/ think of Karin? I'm re-watching it because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8

File: Untitled.png (1MB, 1433x765px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1MB, 1433x765px
what does /a/ think of Karin?
I'm re-watching it because I don't remember what happens
>>
dude's mom has it going on hard
also her brother has a rape baby
>>
Anon there is something seriously wrong with your media player.
>>
I never watched the anime but the manga made me sad
>>
I watched it many, many years ago. It was about the vampire girl, right?

I remember the anime getting the usual truncated ending, an entire character was made up by it just to sort of give it an ending. Haven't read the manga though.
>>
>>151060878
It's nice but a little slow but it becomes interesting quickly like nobunagun
>>
>>151060878
Anon stop using VLC.
>>
>>151061830
i'm watching it on gogoanime. It's the only place I could find the sub
>>
>>151061948
Why do you even watch anime when you don't know about animebytes, bakabt or nyaa?
>>
>>151060878
I remember i hated every second i watched it untill somehow, suddenly i was enjoying it after chapter 17 i believe.
I have yet to read the manga.
>>
>>151060878
>>151061144
The manga clearly is superior. The anime starts well but the original endings sucks.
The mangas ending is bittersweet and really hits hard emotionally.
>>
>>151062456
no spoiler plz
>>
>>151061948
>streaming
Kill yourself or get out of here, whichever one's faster.
>>
>>151065367
w-why is streaming bad?
Plz teach me the good way to watch anime anon-sama
>>
>>151065727
Because it looks like shit, just like the way you type. Also, streaming sites are cancer that feed on stupid idiots who can't figure out how to watch shit in humane quality and you're helping them out.
>>
>>151065727
nyaa.se or bakabt
watch with mpc

better than streaming.
>>
>>151060878
Woah the OP is so freaking good

Might watch the anime, I heard it's completely different from the manga
>>
Its a fun show, its better to watch the show first and then read the manga. I like the manga more, but the show will always be one of my favorites personally.
>>
There's no tits in it. I hate being teased and tantalized and getting nothing out of it.
>>
>>151060878
shit was cute. Manga was better. Also dem tiddies.
>>
File: 1427841308177.gif (1MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1427841308177.gif
1MB, 500x500px
>>151060878
so this is the power of 「VLC」
not bad...
>>
>>151060878
It was one of the first anime I watched aside from those broadcasted on TV. I loved it but then but I didn't have much standards back then. I think it was a cute and fun show.
The manga is on my to read list.
>>
>>151060878

1. DAT FUCKING VLC EFFECT
2. It was an okay show. It bothered me how the anime ended. Years later I found the manga on the web and finally had closure. A sad one, but still better than no ending.
>>
Manga was great, never watched the show.
>>
>>151060878
It had some pretty top tier comedy. Winner-kun was great. Anime was better than the manga.
>>
i-i'm sorry /a/
I'll start torrent anime when I get a new computer.
This one is so full and disorganized.
>>
Anime is okay. Ending and the original character were terrible.

Manga is good and worth the read. Start from the beginning though, anime changes too much.
>>
File: streaming vs torrenting.png (174KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
streaming vs torrenting.png
174KB, 1200x1200px
>>151065727
>>151066167
Learn or fuck off. It's not hard.
>>
File: img000025.png (836KB, 828x1200px) Image search: [Google]
img000025.png
836KB, 828x1200px
No vampire was born in a long time except for the heroine and her siblings. And then the gigolo elder brother saves the whole species

I remember laughing my ass off.
>>
>>151067998
I still don't get how vampires were able to have children again. The "curse" was broken or something? Where did this curse even come from?

Also, aren't Karin's children going to be sterile still, or did she just become full-on human, losing everything about her vampire self?
>>
It turns out that the KYUUKETSUKI HANTA it's anime only.
I kind of liked him.
>>
File: nobodyexplainsshit.jpg (120KB, 500x414px) Image search: [Google]
nobodyexplainsshit.jpg
120KB, 500x414px
>>151068169
Basically the curse came from the malice of the prevocious lifefountains. All of their blood was drained to help the birth of new natural vampires. Since the Pisuke (dont remember how its pronounced) was reborn into Karin, the old vampires thought that its a good idea to go back to the old days and drain her.
Luckily the curse was broken with the power of love (go figure). Now vampire birthrates will rise (now thats a scary thought).

Karin can have "normal" children. Human children. Though now she is only a former vessel for the fountain of life which decided to be reborn as her daughter.

This sounds more complicated written down than in my head.
>>
File: ind.jpg (19KB, 365x61px) Image search: [Google]
ind.jpg
19KB, 365x61px
>>151067915
Now, I don't mean to shame you into streaming. But you are pirating anime, and that's just that. And really, that's fine by me, just don't pretend you are fighting for some superior way of watching while you do it.
>>
>>151069984
>kissanime, gogoanime
>supporting the industry

kek?

If you're really this adamant about "supporting the industry", buy the overpriced BDs of your favorite shows, because that's the only way anime stays alive these days. If you're too much of a cheap shit but still want to feel like a morally superior asshat, buy a crunchyroll subscription (which only 1%-2% goes back to japan) and torrent the superior files anyway.
>>
File: whisper.png (428KB, 890x773px) Image search: [Google]
whisper.png
428KB, 890x773px
Doesn't Karin almost get raped to death in the ending of the manga?
>>
>>151069984
>supports the industry
>fansubs uploaded to streamsites supporting anything other than the owners pocket with ad revenue
>>
>>151060878
Has this been eradicated from Manga-Reader sites via DMCA?
>>
File: 1344595050637.jpg (48KB, 397x408px) Image search: [Google]
1344595050637.jpg
48KB, 397x408px
The manga ending with the imouto made my heart break a long time ago.
>>
I remember boobs.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.