[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /a/ think about this? Worth watching or not?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: Ci0aY1LUgAASfG3.jpg (190KB, 600x849px) Image search: [Google]
Ci0aY1LUgAASfG3.jpg
190KB, 600x849px
What does /a/ think about this? Worth watching or not?
>>
its very good and is on point till episode 16 in my opinion after that point there is no more internal struggle left to resolve and thus it kinda gets duller but the first 16 are definetly worth while
>>
File: 1473015551917.jpg (34KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1473015551917.jpg
34KB, 540x540px
>>151012012
just watch it
>>
If you enjoyed SAO, you will enjoy this

If you can dress yourself in the morning, you will not enjoy this
>>
>If you can dress yourself in the morning, you will not enjoy this
Why?
>>
>>151012012
Becomes a generic shounen but the first arcs are worthy watching.
>>
>>151012012
It's actually excellent, but you're probably worst-off asking /a/, because it's a recent show that's popular outside of /a/, therefore now beneath /a/.
Basically, /a/ are a bunch of permanently butthurt hipsters like this pleb >>151012774
If you can grasp a higher-level of storytelling and development than what's usually eminent in anime, you'll dig it.
>>
File: Regulus and Ley.png (964KB, 850x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Regulus and Ley.png
964KB, 850x1200px
It's decent enough adaptation, but they skipped some of the foreshadowing for future events, some characters lost a bit of their quirks like Emilia being overly sassy, and they pussied out on the ending leaving out the rest of it and ending it before the real ending of arc 3.
>>
>>151012144
Everything from the whale to the end is watchable at least, but disappointing compared to what came before.
>>
If Toyota-kun was a girl and everything else was kept the same, then /a/ would be sucking this show's dick for the rest of time.
>>
Why does best girl always lose? Every single show I watch; the best girl al-fucking-ways loses! When Cat lost in Monogatari I was OK with it because the MC already had a STD by that point. (Crabs are still considered an STD, right?) And he had chemistery with girl he was seeing. Subaru has hardly any chemistery with Emilia, and it's not even close to being making a relationship between them believable.
>>
>>151012012
It's good but the main character is unlikable. I watched it solely so that I could better shitpost and get me some Rem fag tears.
>>
>>151012774
is it possible for something to be good and popular when it comes to anime

or when something becomes popular it becomes hip regardless of the quality through out relative to other shows
>>
>>151012774
They have very few similarities, re:zero is more danmachi or zero no tsukaima than SAO.
>>
>>151012990
>yurishit

Nah.
>>
Watch episode 15 and forget the rest.
>>
>>151014025
>re:zero is more danmachi or zero no tsukaima than SAO.

Why does /a/ not know shit?
>>
>>151013746
Read the LN she is winning. Or at the very least she did not loose yet
>>
>>151012012
Don't ask /a/.
The only shows /a/ unanimously agrees on are lighthearted comedy shows that aim low with cheap gags, because they can hide behind a veil of "it's fun, lighten up"
Anything remotely story-driven invites shitposting as people attempt to seem above eachother's tastes in endless "lol casual shonenshitter" shitpost meme-wars.
Objectively, it's thematically leagues ahead of anything else this year.
>>
>>151012012

I had fun watching it and then reading the web novels after. /a/ will shit on it because it got popular, much like how they hate KLK now despite loving it when it was airing.
>>
>>151012144
His resolve in 16 was pure anger and he loses that in 17.
There was no internal struggle before the end of episode 13, he had decided to play hero since episode 1, his internal struggle is starts at the very end of 13 and lasts till 18.
>>
>>151012012
it's pretty entertaining , yeah worth your time
>>
>>151012012
It's pretty fun, definitely worth a watch.
Why you would ask /a/ is beyond me though m8
>>
>>151012888
This. /a/ loved it at first when it was airing, and then decided it was shit as soon as we realized it was popular.
>>
>>151012990
No one would bother picking it up to begin with if it was yuri, sadly.
>>
>>151015596
>and then decided it was shit as soon as we realized it was popular
>we

Stupid newfag, reddit, etc.
There were threads when the PV came out, and even then the consensus by the people who read the LN was that the edgy shit & waifu bait would attract tons of insufferable trash like you.
>>
>>151012888
>>151015596
Yup, these.

>>151017657
Newfag.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.