[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was it good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

Was it good?
>>
Yes, nothing more.
>>
>>151010572
>I guess I was the real Attack on Titan all along

Can't believe they ended the show with Eren saying this.
>>
>>151010572
Awful trash.
>>
It wasn't bad
>>
>>151010572
Of course, it was genuinely interesting all through out, the animation quality was good, the characters where fun, the music was great.
>>
It became mainstream
>>
I sorta liked it actually
Armin is insufferable autist though wish he'd just die already
>>
>>151010753
You're joking but this actually happened in the fucking manga
>>
>>151011341

this

i'm only here looking for stuff to get into anime and i've only seen like 4 series, i enjoyed it but that's a literal pleb opinion
>>
>>151011380
He has 13 years of life left anyway.
>>
>>151011744
Jojo is the way to go my boy
>>
Manga is 10/10, anime is normie bait shit though.
>>
>>151011501
i think that was the joke
>>
It was good. There was too much talking though.
>>
>>151010572
At least the anime is fucking garbage.

The story is a joke, just a bunch of people dying that you have no reason to care about to the BIGBADMONSTERS that move and look like overgrown down syndrome children and the most hamfisted "the government is capital E EVIL" plot I've ever seen

So you'd think the appeal would be the action, except there's only like 2-3 scenes with the grappling hook jetpack that are actually animated well before it just becomes a mecha series with a flesh coat of paint as eren powers up and gets in punchfights full of still frames and angsts about his burden of being an evangelion pilot or whatever.

It's got some extremely bad pacing too because it was a rushed manga adaption/commercial. There's about three episodes spent on moving a rock from one side of the street to another, a plan that makes literally no sense and lots of "action" scenes that are just still frames with the camera shaking
>>
>>151010572
Yup, and it's gonna get better in season 2.

The mango is still superior, though.
>>
>>151010572
I actually liked it up to episode 8, at that point i thought that Jean was going to be the MC for the rest of the series and that titan killing was going to be smart strategy, not medieval Bleach
>>
>>151010572
i thought it was a masterpiece when i was a olab 3 years ago ! i don't know why i thought that ! it was really mediocre . 6.5/10 i guess
>>
>>151010572
both the anime and manga are mediocre
>>
was the dub good?
>>
>>151010753

I'm not sure which flipped the most shit, this being said or Bert revealing he's a Titan.
>>
>>151018037
This post had no other purpose than to spoil shit, didn't it?
>>
>>151018123

>stuff that happened years ago
>spoilers
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.