[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just ask yourself this one simple question:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: 1435903767500.jpg (1MB, 1780x2501px) Image search: [Google]
1435903767500.jpg
1MB, 1780x2501px
If Arcueid Brunestud was a real character with depth to the point we actually cared about her, then wouldn't it have been okay for her not to wear her signature costume, right? Saber wore different outfits. But you say "No, you can't have a Tsukihime novel without her wearing the long skirt, and the hair intakes, and the slippers". Nasu, Takeuchi, Koyama, and everyone involved in the project would instant dismiss that idea. That's precisely because the character is just the hair.
>>
Arc's old clothing were classic and actually pretty damn refreshingly modest for a VN lead. It's an outfit which is somewhat outdated even when the VN was released, but it makes sense because she's an ancient vampire princess.

The hair's fine and so is the skirt as an alternate costume that she gets Shiki to buy for her or something, but her showing up in a miniskirt from the get-go just seems wrong.
>>
>>151000235
> If Arcueid Brunestud was a real character with depth to the point we actually cared about her, then wouldn't it have been okay for her not to wear her signature costume, right?
It's ok for her to wear a different costume, AS LONG AS IT FITS HER CHARACTER. The miniskirt on the picrelated doesn't.
> Saber wore different outfits
Saber does wear a lot of different stuff, but it all follows the same scheme and fits her image.
>>
File: arcueid.png (370KB, 640x480px)
arcueid.png
370KB, 640x480px
The new Arcueid is basically Jeanne D'Arc in modern clothes.

Melty Blood designs were perfect, why did they have to change it?
>>
File: suckit.png (294KB, 482x459px) Image search: [Google]
suckit.png
294KB, 482x459px
>>151000235

>the character is just the hair
>let's change the hair
>>
>>151000235
I too have seen the Indiana Jones Plinkett review, anon
>>
File: Arcueid_Brunestud_&_King_Arthur.jpg (171KB, 720x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Arcueid_Brunestud_&_King_Arthur.jpg
171KB, 720x1080px
>>151000235
Arcueid and Arthur
>>
RIP Takeuchi gone too soon
>>
>>151000235
The fact that merchandise to this day is still being made referencing the original design says everything you need to know about how people generally feel about this redesign. I, for one, think the remake is a meme. It'll never materialize.
>>
File: shiki eating curryramen.jpg (61KB, 442x448px) Image search: [Google]
shiki eating curryramen.jpg
61KB, 442x448px
>>151000235
I have no problem with Arcueid wearing other clothes. It just SUCKS that they are changing her drastically. If they changed Seibah to look nothing like Seibah looks like, people would do the same thing you're talking about too.
>>
>>151000235
Arc is going to hop on Gudao's dick and Gudako's vagina in the Tsukihime Crossover of Grand Order.

Be prepared.
>>
File: 21794122.png (322KB, 488x458px) Image search: [Google]
21794122.png
322KB, 488x458px
>>151000235
Different Sabers are different in personalities.
>>
>>151004222
Nasu does his best to make waifu characters remain in love with their actual OTPs.
>>
>>151004255
Who said anything about love when taking the dick or munching on the grass?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.