[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chances of season 2 being confirmed friday? https://mobile.t

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: CyGKu5VUsAAb6Xa.jpg (37KB, 767x1024px) Image search: [Google]
CyGKu5VUsAAb6Xa.jpg
37KB, 767x1024px
Chances of season 2 being confirmed friday?
https://mobile.twitter.com/GAINAX_WEST/status/802149505923616769
>>
>>150954393
Is this real? Please be good.
>>
>>150954393
0, retard
>GAINAX_WEST
>WEST
>>
>>150954428
As in the actual studio that recently opened up.

Retard.
>>
>>150954428
Founder of Gainax follows the account
>>
>>150954393
>Chances of season 2 being confirmed friday?
God I hope not.
>>
Lmao, no. It sold like shit and definitely won't help Gainax out of their shitty situation at the moment, especially with Anno's lawsuit.
>>
>>150954428
Basically:
Gainax was fucking dying, Khara was going to destroy them.
Founder of Gainax creates two smaller studios with no economic or capital connection to Gainax: Gainax Yonago and Gainax West.
Gainax Yonago got all the animation equipment from OG Gainax and their remaining animation staff.
Gainax West is now the owner of the licenses for TTGL and PSG.
OG Gainax has been murdered by Khara but their spirit lives on.

I'm not even joking.
>>
>>150954624
Gainax is dead, this is Gainax West.
Yamaga literally came up with a very scammy move to "save" Gainax.
>>
>>150954640
Original Gainax had already reincarnated into two separate bodies: Khara and Trigger.
>>
>>150954393
Mods will sticky the fuck of that announcement and everyone will fucking rage again like when Gainax ruined christmas
>>
>>150954393
The likelihood of its return is close to zero.
>>
>>150954711
Still won't save them. They're better off rehashing TTGL than PSG.
>>
>>150954780
Maybe, but it isn't zero. And for me, that makes it the same as a hundred percent chance!
>>
>Wanting this shit when the people that worked for it left Gainax and created their own studio

Even if it was a season 2 it would be shit as post 2010 Gainax is awful, hell 2007 was pushing if it wasn't for TTGL.
>>
>>150954793
They're also rehashing TTGL alongside Trigger, anyway.

>>150954878
If it's actually happening Trigger would need to be involved since the copyright is Gainax-GEEKS and GEEKS is a group composed of Imaishi, Amemiya, Koyama and Wakabayashi and 3 of them are part of Trigger and the other is a Trigger regular.
>>
>everyone behind the original fucked off to form Trigger.
Why do you want more?
>>
>>150954921
>They're also rehashing TTGL alongside Trigger, anyway.
what?
>>
>>150954923
its going to be a collab
>>
>>150954933
Well, Imaishi is working on a TV show Wakabayashi specifically said "Gurren-Lagann fans should look forward to" and Gainax WEST hinted that they have some TTGL-related thing coming for the 10th anniversary.
>>
>>150954976
that seems like marketing hype more than a confirmation.
>>
>>150955021
Sure, but it's confirmed that Imaishi is working on a TTGL-like thing. Could just be another CRAZY ACTION SHOW rather than something directly related to TTGL, though.
>>
>>150954393
Panty & Stocking Period (Tomato) Juice
>>
File: 1393476906035.gif (3MB, 384x288px) Image search: [Google]
1393476906035.gif
3MB, 384x288px
>They will ruin Christmas for a second time.
>>
>>150954640
>>150954711
This makes me much sadder than it should. I realize that much of the last generation's anime old guard are bowing out, but still.
>>
>>150954640
>OG Gainax has been murdered by Khara but their spirit lives on.
OG Gainax was a shell of its former self after losing a lot of its big names to other studios. Then they owed a shitload of money to Khara and got sued.
>>
>>150954393

Finally gonna get that Platinum PSG game everyone has been moaning about for years.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.