[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How Sick Are You?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: cirno.png (648KB, 590x590px) Image search: [Google]
cirno.png
648KB, 590x590px
There are those who build a relationship with their waifu by collecting materialistic objects. Fumos, artworks, animations, etc. These people collect as much of it as they can then brag on the Internet about how much they love their waifu. They do this for weeks, months, maybe even a year or two, but eventually, they get bored and move on. They either find a real life, 3D woman to be with and drop their habit, or they find a new 2D waifu to love. They might come back every now and again to their "original" waifu, but they eventually move on again and again.

Then you have those who build a relationship with their waifu in their heart. Some of these people may have materialistic things of their waifu, but others will refuse objects like fumos due to it being a "poor substitute." Some people become so attached to their waifu at the mental level that the waifu in their own mind becomes a mirror image of themselves combined with the love they so desire.

But let's take that a step further.

Some people love their waifu so much that they will learn everything they can. They learn their waifu's "canon" mannerisms combining them with their character in "canon" material with "canon" material in other forms of media, folklore, written instances in religious texts, etc. They then go back to their own past and find instances where they were attracted to guys/girls because of these same traits. Using meditation, these people find instances deep within their psyches explaining why they like these traits so much. These experiences combined create a desire to be with their waifu so strongly that it warps their own reality to the point where everything revolves around their waifu:

- Attracted to a girl? Why? Oh, it's because ___ reminds me of (waifu)
- And so on

With that giant wall of text out of the way, my question is: On a scale of 1 to 100, how "sick" are you?

Is your waifu just a flavor of the month, or are you past the point of no return?
>>
Everyone here is a normalfags cucks pretending to not be a normalfag.
>>
You should have asked /a/ this 10 years ago.

/a/ is too full of normalfags these days.
>>
>>150946056
I can't wait for this blogshit garbage to hit bump limit
>>
>>150946395
Good luck with that.
>>
>>150946056
>>>/jp/16261014
>>>/jp/16261621
>>
>>150946246
*Everyone here now
>>
>>150946056
>Some people become so attached to their waifu at the mental level that the waifu in their own mind becomes a mirror image of themselves combined with the love they so desire.

I am getting close to this stage right now. I've started regularly dreaming about my waifu when I go to sleep at night. I usually have dreams about her at least two or three times a week. Then I wake up to the reality that I have nothing.

So I'm guessing I'm maybe an 80/100 on the sick scale.
>>
File: 8c4b065876ca220ca1f185f98ea5245a.jpg (700KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
8c4b065876ca220ca1f185f98ea5245a.jpg
700KB, 1200x1200px
She's a "waifu" in the sense that she's one of my most fapped to characters. I don't do this Madthad shit.
>>
>>150946056
tl;dr
>>
File: 34745034.jpg (78KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
34745034.jpg
78KB, 480x640px
Not a fan of rewatching stuff so it's not like I'm actively trying to keep the bond strong. Been going with her for 2 years now though and I hope she gets new material soon.
>>
9?
>>
>>150950965
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.