[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did he mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: pHr0Vh8.png (742KB, 800x812px) Image search: [Google]
pHr0Vh8.png
742KB, 800x812px
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>150944574

Human can build big shit.
>>
>>150944574
>reddit filename
>/tv/ shitpost

What's with the influx of you people here lately? I thought you simply began to discuss anime on /tv/ since your reddit faggotry failed miserably in this board.
>>
"Don't fuck with us we have nukes and shit"

It was a good moment, showed that Nen isn't the be-all end-all in the HxH world
>>
>>150944574
I'm salty I lost, so I nuke you to get a tie, at least.
>>
>>150945711
good post
>>
>>150944574

Were it not for the limitless ability of mankind, it's ability to grow, to surpass and invent things that have never before existed.

Would humanity ever stub its toe on things in the night while taking a piss?
>>
>>150945711
>salty

The fight wasn't about himself VS his enemy. He was too old and too wise to think like a Shonen MC's nemesis.
>>
悪意(進化)
>>
>>150944574
Humans can destroy evolution easy
>>
>>150947217
I can destroy your mom's pussy with ease
>>
>>150947465
Yeah but i destroyed your mom pussy first.
>>
>>150947559
You had me in checkmate... the whole time
>>
>>150947465
>>150947559
I destroyed both your mom's puss. In fact I am your father. And I'm disappointed you're shitposting on 4chan.
>>
>>150947625
I'm your father too and I destroyed your boypussy, fuckboi.
>>
>>150947712
Too bad. I am your son's grandmother actually.
>>
>>150945822
>>150944574
Could those Bombs and skills even be sufficient against the dark continents shit?
>>
>>150944574
Just check out worldwide news, wars, human trafficking, pizza pedophilia, jews jewing economies, fuckign illuminati, and chemtrails everywhere.
You think some ant king is worth a shit? I'm surprised they didn't orbitally nuke that palace in manga, I guess northkoreastan wouldn't like that
>>
File: 1424631250726.jpg (18KB, 166x174px) Image search: [Google]
1424631250726.jpg
18KB, 166x174px
Nukes are pretty fucked
In the HxH world i think they mention how they already killed millions, Meruem wasn't shit next to what humans built to kill eachother
>>
Meruem was being too condescendent because he knew Netero couldnt win. He saw humanity as an inferior species that could be guided and forgiven. Old Netero basically gave him the middle finger and showed him that humanity was ripping their own heads off way before than the ants did and in really effective ways.

By the end of the story even the king prefers humans to ants. Damn, the whole story drama begins because they get human genes in them. And while the ending shows that humans are way worse than ants in their malice and freedom, i noticed that if one were to point an antagonist for the arc that would be not the King, but Pouf, who while having clear human desires (his devotion and lying) rejects the humanity within them all. The climax of the Ant Arc comes from the moral defeat of Pouf once Meruem remembers Komugi (and in extent his humanity).
>>
>>150947608
KEK
>>
>>150948450

>tfw no about of powerup and plot armor can defend against having your dna torn to shreds at the molecular level
>>
Basically this was my take away.

Meruem brought up that it was a species vs an individual, he vs Netero. The reasoning behind why Netero lost is that Netero was merely the pinnacle of individual strength while Meruem was the wish/dream of a species. Now, the bomb proves that this was not in fact true.

Netero is not referring to his own malice/evolution but mankind's malice/evolution.

It is meant to be a contrast. Meruem describes himself as a specie's dreams. The bomb attached to Netero's heart is a species malice. It is that the fight was never an individual vs species, but species vs species (at first it was described as individual vs individual before Meruem clarified).

Humanity climbed to the top through malice where Chimera Ants climbed through hope until consuming humans essentially infected them with human greed/malice/ego. Humanity is a species that was willing to do anything to reach the top, and did so, and is willing to do anything to keep its spot, hence the nuke. It's the same reason that just after they reference small dictatorships, as a show of "humans willing to do anything to stay on top".

Also just that humanity is far more destructive and overall evil species than chimera ants and that at any time humanity could have destroyed the chimera ants if not for the wishes of a single old man wanting a good fight.
>>
>>150947608
Kekked out loud.
>>
File: HunterXHunter206_p15.jpg (98KB, 728x1175px) Image search: [Google]
HunterXHunter206_p15.jpg
98KB, 728x1175px
The best part is that everyone thought that the bomb was an asspull when it was actually foreshadowed right here.
>>
>>150951760
Not really that strong for foreshadowing. It could very well be togashi had decided to kill someone off but didn't know who it was gonna be until later on so he dropped that hint in case he wanted to rescind on that later.

had they specifically mentioned moving the bomb, or shown the scar on his chest, then I'd be on your side. As it stands I can't support it.
>>
>>150945711
Netero in his prime would have beaten King to shit.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.