[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So is this show actually good or is it just Fujobait?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (156KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
156KB, 1280x720px
So is this show actually good or is it just Fujobait?
>>
>So is this show actually good or is it just X?
That line is being repeated often enough that it could be included in the list of /a/ thread titles like
>this is your X tonight
>ITT: overrated shit
>/a/ suddenly hates x
and so on.
>>
>>150943527
Fujoshit
>>
>>150943527
good show
>>
Pretty good, best thing of the season
>>
>>150943527
how about you watch it yourself and form your own opinions
>>
>>150943527
Fujobait.
>>
>>150943527
both
>>
Would anyone give a shit about this series if the main characters weren't faggots? genuine question.
>>
>>150945074
If they were cute girls I'd give a fuck, as opposed to now.
>>
>>150945074
>>150945375
>>
>>150943527
I like it, but it's not AOTS material at all.
>>
>>150943527
It's a good show but I swear everyone posting in its threads are closet queers projecting their blogshit problems onto the characters.
>>
>>150943527
it's fujoshit and shitty show with literal QUALITY

Does men appealing you if you even thought to reconsider this question in /a/?
>>
>>150947590
It's one of those shows where you watch and enjoy it yourself but stay the fuck away from it's threads.
>>
>>150945074
Yes, if gay was all anyone wanted there's plenty of shitty BL they could spend their money on. But they don't, because it's garbage. YOI is as close to a passion project as you can hope for and it shows.

Regardless, it's okay for people to watch it for the main couple because it's a fucking romance, they are supposed to be the appeal.
>>
Keep it to one thread, degenerate.
>>
most of the caps I've seen make the art style look really bland which is weird from Sayo Yamamoto, even Fujiko which I hated was stylish
>>
>>150947709
>Does men appealing you if you even thought to reconsider this question in /a/?

>nigga
>>
>>150943527
It's good.
>>
>>150947864
That's how I am with any shounen series that I might enjoy.
>>
>>150948144
Do you even know how to post first, newguy?
>>
>>150943527
It's good in that you will end up liking most of the characters, bad because there's constant QUALITY and stay away from the threads.
>>
>>150948079
There are scenes that are very much her style, but they're for stories within the skating routines. It wouldn't make sense to use anything too artistic for a story that's so grounded in reality, the attention to detail with the setting, the designs etc is crazy and based on a lot of real life research.
>>
>>150947709
This most recent episode stepped it up. Yurios skate looked fucking great.
>>
Fujo bait with some redeeming qualities when they skate the performance is like the ballerina dancing in Princess Tutu. If you can't tolerate the first episode then don't continue.
>>
>>150948345
>It wouldn't make sense to use anything too artistic for a story that's so grounded in reality
real life is full of interesting colors though, famous paintings in the 'realist' movement can have fantastic colors
>>
>>150943527
It's decent. Don't go into the threads.
>>
>>150948239
Why were you ever expecting a stupid fujoshit to comprehend 4chan? I see no difference between them and mentally ill niggers like Chagen.
>>
>>150947976
So there's actual romance, not just bait like Free? Might watch it then, even if I'm not 14 anymore I have a soft spot for that shit.
>>
>>150951871
>14
MODS

Fucking underage females INHERE
>>
>>150951871
No, it actually does everything it can to pretend it's romance but then doesn't deliver in the end.
And even if it did it's awfully superficial. If you want homo romance go read something that's actually good.
>>
>>150952238
I specifically said I'm not underage anon, keep it in your pants. I'm not a girl either but that wouldn't stop most people here, let's be real.

>>150952722
Why do this? Is it for shippingfags or something? It's damn unsatisfying every time.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.