[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

vivid strike is pretty shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IM-S_e9x.jpg (47KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
IM-S_e9x.jpg
47KB, 512x512px
>spin off of a show about lesbians
>it is a feminist cattered series
>muh stronk girls

This is trash, we all know woman can't do what the girls in this show can, that is why it is called science fiction, woman should just stay the fuck away from the man's routines.
>>
>>150939050
Anime isn't just like real life?
STOP THE FUCKING PRESSES!
>>
Cool story bro.
>>
>>150939468
>Anime isn't just like real life?
NO, that is why woman need shows like this, so they can get pandered.
>>
Learn to separate reality from fiction you piece of shit.
Cute anime girls punching each other are cool and badass.
If you're going to lump anime girls together with real girls then there would be no point in liking anime girls.
>>
>>150940290
This is every inch a man's show. Nanoha is a story about nine year old girls more manly than you could ever be.

Female targeted shows are about pretty men emotionally manipulating and fucking each other. Maybe you should watch some.
>>
>>150939050
>anime is unrealistic
Oh wow anon great discovery
>>
>>150940396
>Cute anime girls punching each other are cool and badass.
This is what feminists want the world to believe.

>>150940499
>Oh wow anon great discovery
The themes that touches are real, the best example is this vivid strike trash that is obviously pandering to weak girls who can't do shit in a sport where the man is the king.

Procreation erotic tools shouldn't have the right the even be pandered in our current society.
>>
>>150940717
A few tips
1) Not everywhere is America
2) Not everywhere has third-wave internet feminism
3) Not everywhere has young, emasculated, tryhard alt-right faggots trying to construct a dinosaur persona for themselves because they can't sort their life out.
4) It was written for a tiny and isolated segment of Japanese society
5) It was written for men
6) It was written because men like their magical girl shows to be full of fuck-off explosions and killer fight scenes and will dump loads of money buying BDs and plastic dolls.
There's no deeper meaning to Vivid Strike than that.
>>
>>150940717
>This is what feminists want the world to believe.
I don't give a shit my dude, I like anime girls. Girls-only sports anime is always great.
>>
>>150941399
>america is the center of the world
I don't know about the rest of the world, but to those from where I live, Americans are just funny blonde people who wear uncle sam hats and eat peanut butter.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.