[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's crazy how nobody gives a fuck about Inuyasha anymore.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 10

It's crazy how nobody gives a fuck about Inuyasha anymore.
>>
It was good for like 20 eps before it started going in circles.
>>
>>150930678
The anime ended. The manga ended. No new content for ages. What is there to talk about?
>>
>>150930743
You mean like, 5 episodes.
>>
>>150930787
This is a joke post, right? A ton of stuff that's been over for ages still stirs up flame wars.

Are you new here?
>>
File: image.png (804KB, 554x800px)
image.png
804KB, 554x800px
I remember there was this chain of posts where anon described Kagome giving out filthy commands to Inuyasha.
>>
>>150930678
It had good ost.

Other than that, its pretty much nostalgia.
>>
>>150930678
Because it's not worth discussing. there was nothing deep about it and there was nothing really good about it either. It was only popular back then cause it came out on toonami and fujo's love it.
>>
It's really not that good.
>>
>>150930678
It's fine, as >>150932573 said, it was really straightforward. It was crazy popular worldwide when it was being produced, but that was ten years ago now. It's like people not talking about the original Saint Seiya or every other popular shonen that's not Dragon Ball anymore.
>>
The Naraku circle of encounters is one of the most tedious ones I have seen in action manga series.
>>
File: contemplative shirou.jpg (21KB, 347x316px) Image search: [Google]
contemplative shirou.jpg
21KB, 347x316px
>>150931643
Not that anon, but the only person who seems to be new here is you. Plenty of shows that have "been over for ages" aren't talked about. I'm not sure why you even took offense at his statement, considering that he's correct on all counts; the anime is over, the manga ended, and there's no new content on the horizon. On top of that, the show isn't really worth discussing, especially over some dumb shit like "flame wars". It's almost universally agreed that the series was repetitive as fuck and it doesn't really excel in any way.

If people aren't still talking about it, maybe it's not worth talking about.
>>
EL MUNDO HE DE CAMBIAR
>>
File: 13540813_p0.jpg (89KB, 453x919px) Image search: [Google]
13540813_p0.jpg
89KB, 453x919px
>>150930678
Kikyo is best
>>
here let me Lay out the plot for each episode/chapter arc

>Something or someone has a jewel shard
>gang goes to get it
>kagome and inuyahsa drama #50683
>they get to the villiage/thing
>"WE HAVE A PROBLEM"
>gang goes take care of it
>One of the follow 3 things happen
> 1. Kikyo show's up and kagome get's c.ucked
> 2. Sango's brother shows up and sango LEAVES
> 3. Kagura show's up with naraku's minions
>Either way the gang get's into a battle
>INUYASHA
>KAGOME
>INUYASHA
>KAGOME
>BEE'S BECAUSE SOMEHOW MIROKU HAS THE MOST BROKEN POWER AND THE MANGAKA FORGOT HOW TO WRITE A FLAW.
>Inuyasha: "WIND SCAR xD"
>if not wind scar "ONE TIME POWER UP THAT I HAVE"
>they win
>they get the jewel shard
>kagome tsudere's on inuyasha
>rinse and repeat
>>
>>150932573
But even then it's so weird how it is the least popular out of all of Takahasi Rumiko's works.
>>
>>150930678
INUYASHA!

KAGOMEEEEE!
>>
>>150933415
Notice how this guy completely forgot about Shippo.
>>
inuyasha has some god tier black-haired girls
>>
It had no business lasting more than two cours
>>
>>150933586
I had to look it up to even remember who that was. Punch bag comic relief can only be a thing for so long in a story
>>
>>150930678
RINNE is so much better.
>>
>>150933498
Indeed, I see more posts with Urusei Yatsura content.
>>
>>150933498
On /a/? People unfortunately talk about Rinne less even though it's one of her best works.

In the real world? Dunno, can't really speak for it. My normie friends still remember it at least.
>>
>>150933586
Pottery.
>>
>InuYasha Thread

Inuyasha: NARAKU! Let's go get him with full knowledge that he'll just puss out when he's in danger!

Kagome: INUYASHA!

Naraku: Now you must deal with my latest puppet thing I jizzed out last episode!

Sango: HIRAIKOTSU! *her attack has no effect* Oh well, I guess I should stop trying and do FUCKING NOTHING FOR THE ENTIRE BATTLE NOW.

Kagome: INUYAASHAAAA!

Miroku: Don't worry, I'll just use my magic hand thing! OH NOES IT'S THE BEES AGAIN! WHO THE FUCK SAW THAT ONE COMING?!

Sango: Stop grabbing my ass god-fucking-damnit!

Shippou: DERP DERP DERP I'M JUST A FEW SECONDS OF FILLER DERP DERP DERP

Naraku: Blah blah Shikon Jewel blah blah Inuyasha blah blah I'm a trap blah blah!

Sesshoumaru: MmmMmmMmm Here I am, mysterious and pretty MmmMmmMmm

Jaken and Rin: DEEERRP FILLER FILLER FILLER LOL RIN IS SO KAWAII ^______________^

Sesshoumaru: Something about Tetsusaiga, nobody is listening by this point anyway

Kagome: INUYAAAAASHAAAA!

Inuyasha: KAGOOMEEEE!

Kagura: We're here for no reason!

Kanna: Watch out for my mirror that doesn't actually do anything!

Kagome: EENOOYAASHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Inuyasha: Stfu plz

Koga: HEY KAGOME LOVE TRIANGLE LAST OF MY PEOPLE ETC.

Inuyasha: Back off creep. I want to stand in the front.

Kagome: INUYAAAAASHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!@#%2265427892NEJETKRTGNWRJHTIRT

Shippou: HURP DE DURP

Inuyasha: Haha, Naraku is nearly dead w00tz0rs

Naraku: Yo holmes, smell you later!

Inuyasha: FUCKING BUBBLE AND HEARTH FUCK YOU BLIZZ

Sesshoumaru: I'm leaving now, despite the fact I never even clarified why I came in the first place.

Jaken: Mmm, Lord Sesshoumaru, durka durka Me Lord durka durka

Miroku: Hey anyone want to have my baby?

Kaede: Ye are all fucking useless pieces of shite.
>>
File: Inuyasha_sesshomaru_bath.jpg (140KB, 900x720px) Image search: [Google]
Inuyasha_sesshomaru_bath.jpg
140KB, 900x720px
>>150933387
no
>>
>>150935356
>>150933819
>RINNE is good

No.
>>
File: 672.jpg (36KB, 640x954px) Image search: [Google]
672.jpg
36KB, 640x954px
I still remember this beauty.
>>
File: 1478062303056.png (16KB, 308x327px) Image search: [Google]
1478062303056.png
16KB, 308x327px
>>150933415
You just described 100% of Rumiko's Takarashi works.
I liked them, but I could never finish one single of them. They are to huge and repetitive.

Well, at least Inu-Yasha anime staff was good. The 3rd movie is pretty good for a shonen anime movie standart.
>>
>>150933387
Why is she so smug?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pv-IIcmQc4o
Only good thing to come out of this series was the OP and the eurobeat version of it.
>>
>>150936919
Thought that was Griffith for a second.
>>
File: kagome2.jpg (60KB, 564x779px) Image search: [Google]
kagome2.jpg
60KB, 564x779px
>>
The fangirls moved onto other series if not dying out altogether.
>>
File: inuyasha.gif (2MB, 268x201px)
inuyasha.gif
2MB, 268x201px
The manga was a pretty decent shounen, I would even recommend it to the anime. It cuts straight to the point, there is no annoying filler and Kagome is miles better than her anime counterpart.

Inuyasha was top husbando though.
>>
>>150938461
was sesshomaru a pedo?
>>
>>150940294
No that was his daughteru
>>
>>150937631
Yes it is
>>
>>150931643
Inuyasha was a good series but is not great enough even compared with other works by Takahashi.
>>
>>150937872
how could we forget
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.