[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Deconstruction

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1454808432011.jpg (73KB, 466x423px) Image search: [Google]
1454808432011.jpg
73KB, 466x423px
theres a lot of debate over what is and what isnt
so /a/, how would you pinpoint exactly what makes one?
>>
>>150930181

This isn't going to be a proper literary definition, but a deconstruction series is one that is self-aware of its genre and makes use of known tropes and expected plot progressions, and either inverts or subverts them to explore suppositions that are taken for granted within that genre.
>>
>>150930181
We'll discuss but first give us sauce for that comic i lost my imgur album of it.
>>
>>150930504
We have a winner
>>
>>150930504
Your definition make Nyaruko a deconstruction of both horror and toku.
>>
>>150930504
itsnt that itself a concrete definition?
the authors intent is pretty much a yes/no question then. did you intend to subvert that? yes? then you count
>>
I have no idea, and I doubt anyone else here does either.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deconstruction

Just try and make out what it means; I dare you!
>>
Read Derrida
Then read Derrida again because you didn't understand any of it
Then read Derrida a 3rd time and begin to realize that not getting it is the point
Then deconstruct.
>>
There are no deconstructions in anime as by the nature of deconstructions they are no longer a deconstruction if there are characters as it then becomes about those characters rather than the concepts themselves.
>>
>>150930181
its just an excuse for shitty series
like how that guy who made The Room movie said that his movie was a deconstruction of movies
>>
>>150932183
sounds like anything that subverts shit while offering something new to the table
so NGE is one
subverted the "everything is cool" shounen trope and brought forth an entire new genre
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.