[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is there so many jokes/doujins about a creepy love relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

Why is there so many jokes/doujins about a creepy love relationship between Tai and his sister in Digimon ?

Is there a scene in the original anime giving ground to this weird shipping ?

Also why Digimon lost to Pokemon ?
>>
>creepy
Fuck off takari shitter.
>>
>>150925963
I think we can all agree incest is creepy... oh wait I'm on /a/. Sorry, nevermind, go on.
>>
>>150925929
Hikari looked so cute as a kid, it's such a shame that she grew up to be ugly.
>>
>>150925963
People love incest and people want to fap to Hikari. What other reason do you need?
>>
>>150926376
So they're really nothing tendencious in the original anime or manga ?
>>
>>150926447
No.
>>
Because 1. duh they are brothers and doujins love to pair that up at every opportunity
2. Its actually confirmed Kari is a brocon
>>
>>150926908
>Its actually confirmed Kari is a brocon
how
>>
>>150926952
http://kazarinn.tumblr.com/post/137404553227/otomedia-february-2016-valentines-day-poster

>How would Hikari spend Valentine’s Day?
“She’d make a lot of obligation chocolate for Daisuke and Takeru and the other Chosen Children. But the most beautiful one she’d make, with the most careful wrapping, would be Taichi’s present…”

>How would Taichi spend Valentine’s Day?
“He’d get chocolate from the female manager of his soccer club, and although the teasing from his juniors would ruin his good mood, in truth he’d be pretty happy in his heart. Of course, he’d absolutely have to keep this a secret from Hikari.”
>>
File: Kari_as_Sakura.jpg (545KB, 1200x1694px) Image search: [Google]
Kari_as_Sakura.jpg
545KB, 1200x1694px
The best doujin.
>>
>>150926989
>2016
So when they're all grown up ?

That's weird.
>>
>>150926447
they have a movie together and he's quite protective over her as a older brother figure. That's plenty enough of a reason for them to be shipped.
>>
>>150927112
I'm guessing they started shipping it when Hikari didn't stop talking about Taichi.
>>
>>150927383
And Tai being worried about her all the time and risking his life to get medicines while fucking mugendramon is attacking
I think it has always been a popular ship in Japan
Only the west likes takeru
>>
>tfw it was a TaixKari doujin that started off my incest fetish
>>
>>150925929
It's just doujins man. You are creepy for being so sensitive.
>>
>>150930069
Doujins in general are creepy
>>
We cannot forget the implications of Hikari actually being god.
>>
>>150925929
>Why is there so many jokes/doujins about a creepy love relationship between Tai and his sister
Have you ever even Japan before, Anon?
>>
Zen zen zense > yume tourou > sparkle > nandemonaiya

Other opinion discarded
>>
>>150932368
Only the normalest of normalfags think incest doujins are creepy. Fuck off back to wherever you came from.
>>
>>150936386
Cletus pls
>>
>>150934450
>We cannot forget the implications of Hikari actually being god.
wat
>>
>>150936890
Did you never get the stupid shit that happens around her?
Did you not know that the darksea part in the second season was supposed to be much longer and more important?
Hell if I remember correctly there even was a manga where they were saved by god and some kinda image of Hikari appeared, that was one of the other universes not the adventure one so a normal Hikari did not even exist in that one.
>>
File: kari yagami.jpg (24KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
kari yagami.jpg
24KB, 640x480px
>>150925929
>that embarrasing moment I used to be so nto digimon I joined the takari vs dakari shipping war

Just end me now

Still my waifu though
>>
>>150937757
>your waifu
>shipping her with someone else

You into ntr son
>>
File: YagamiHikari16.jpg (23KB, 250x438px) Image search: [Google]
YagamiHikari16.jpg
23KB, 250x438px
>>150937814
Nah, just autism I used to imagine I was daisuke and had my own bro veemon while I had my hot GF Hikari

I was twelve in my defense but it's still embarrasing as fuck
>>
>>150938087
Its fine we all did embarrassing shit like that
I used to believe I was a cartoon hero character and repeated it to myself like a chant
>>
>>150938164
To this day, I'm still trying to levitate things with my mind or start a fire by staring at flamable things
>>
>>150937814
>not self-inserting as your waifu's husbando
>>
>>150925929
>Also why Digimon lost to Pokemon ?
Game-wise, they never went beyond a tamagotchi for boys and were always seen as a Pokemon ripoff by normies.

Anime-wise, they still haven't, and this is considering the last series was atrociously bad (I still haven't seen Applimon). Xros War and Zero Two are easily ten times better than anything Pokemon has ever shitted out.
>>
>>150941356
>Zero Two
what the fuck
>>
18ish years later and im still salty that takari isnt canon in the 02 epilogue. If tri dosnt fix this shit im going to be upset
>>
>>150941602
I'm so glad the JP version didn't have any allusions to any of the shipping nonsense the dub forced in. It's more funny when you realize that Yamato and Sora were already confirmed and Taichi was actually pushing her to go talk to him. Even funnier is how Daisuke was mad at Takeru for being so close to Hikari and the two didn't end up together. Hell, out of context you could fool someone into thinking Dai's kid was Hikari's.
>>
>>150942115
>He never seen the flamewars on digmon fansites

Man, you missed out on some great shit between takari/daikari and the whole taichi/yamato even when that one became canon
>>
File: 1381720066721.jpg (332KB, 1280x881px) Image search: [Google]
1381720066721.jpg
332KB, 1280x881px
>>150925983
What a massive faggot.
>>
>>150938164
I started writing the UBW chant in all my notebooks after reading the VN, and I was already 17 at the time.
>>
>>150941602
Tri's been confirmed over and over and over and over again to not be fixing anything about the epilogue.
>>
>>150927063

That's the release date of the magazine it's from, not the year it's set.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.