[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Perfect anime don't exi-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: evangelion.jpg (120KB, 490x710px) Image search: [Google]
evangelion.jpg
120KB, 490x710px
Perfect anime don't exi-
>>
>>150920825
Meh.
>>
>2deep4u slice of life haremshit psychobabble
>good

pick one

Eva is a 2/10 at best
>>
File: I am the Walrus 2.png (27KB, 115x121px) Image search: [Google]
I am the Walrus 2.png
27KB, 115x121px
>>150921015
>Eva is a 2/10 at best
>>
My friends who love Eva still say they can't explain it, so that instantly tells me that it is indeed a 2deep4u anime.

I gathered as much just from watching End of Evangelion as well, seems to be one of those anime that is "good" because everyone says it is good, not good based on its own merits.
>>
How it can be perfect if manga is better?
>>
File: Dat Froggy Rump.jpg (536KB, 850x1202px) Image search: [Google]
Dat Froggy Rump.jpg
536KB, 850x1202px
>>150920825
>Pretentious, overly "deep" crap.
>Good.
Lol, no.

Also, "perfect" doesn't exist, because that would mean that every individual would agree about it, and it would satisfy everyone's opposite tastes perfectly. At the same time.
>>
>>150922042
>manga
>good
Manga was your typical shonen mecha shit
It's inferior to anime and is literally second-hand non-canon
The only good thing about it was Kaji's backstory and Yui scenes
>>
>>150922164
>implying moeshit lovers' taste even matters
Nobody gives a shit about what you think, anon
You are unimportant to humanity and your tastes in anime are shit
Opinions of smart and wealthy people matter, yours doesn't
Sorry, anon
>>
>>150922267
t. Anno
>>
>watered down MSG
>>
>>150922267
>Projection: the post.
Nice of you to admit that you don't matter.
>>
>>150920825
Good anime, but not even the best
>>
“Evangelion is like a puzzle, you know. Any person can see it and give his/her own answer. In other words, we’re offering viewers to think by themselves, so that each person can imagine his/her own world. We will never offer the answers, even in the theatrical version. As for many Evangelion viewers, they may expect us to provide the ‘all-about Eva’ manuals, but there is no such thing. Don’t expect to get answers by someone. Don’t expect to be catered to all the time. We all have to find our own answers.” – Hideaki Anno

>It's like a puzzle
>>
>>150922790
It didn't hold you hand and makes you think, but sometimes evangelion is deep and weird just for the sake of being deep and weird
>>
>>150920825
I watched the first episode. Absolutely embarrasing.

>inb4 it gets good after 2 million episodes
Fuck you
>>
>>150922911
>It didn't hold you hand and makes you think
But that's exactly what it did in the last two episodes.
>>
If you find Eva difficult to understand you may actually be retarded. It's pretty straightforward. Yes, even EoE.
>>
>>150923187
Thats because there is nothing to understand. All answer are presented in you face in every episode of the show and even questions are limited to like two, maybe three.
>>
>There are a lot of giant robot shows in Japan, and we did want our story to have a religious theme to help distinguish us. Because Christianity is an uncommon religion in Japan we thought it would be mysterious. None of the staff who worked on Eva are Christians. There is no actual Christian meaning to the show, we just thought the visual symbols of Christianity look cool.
>>
File: 1479750211695.jpg (67KB, 536x632px) Image search: [Google]
1479750211695.jpg
67KB, 536x632px
>>150921015
>haremshit
>>
>>150920825
It's my favourite anime, but it's not perfect. Reading the manga made me understand that some stuff could have done way better.
>>
Quintessential anime so much so that someone who hasn't even watched anime is influenced by it. It's set the standard and is so dominant that even one who hasn't seen it, when you ask them to envision an anime, they will imagine evangelion.

That or speed racer....maybe sailor moon too.
>>
>>150921015
dude, I don't like evangelion; but is obvious is not 2/10. You are just a pseudo critic who thinks is worship for give low score to every anime
>>
File: 1480615428808.jpg (92KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1480615428808.jpg
92KB, 720x480px
>>150920825
REI!
>>
Not even close
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.