[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's this nigga's problem? Did

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

What's this nigga's problem? Did
>>
Nope, Higashida doesn't suffer from Dissociative Identity Disorder, OP.
>>
>>150915372
DID WHAT?
>>
>>150915419
Meant to type "did the choc give him brain damage"
>>
>>150915665
What problem? He didn't really like her, as he found her overbearing and a pain in the ass.
Consider Miyakoshi didn't like him either, and openly stated so.
>>
>If I marry Miyakoshi she'll realize what a stupid idea it was and break it off
>If we have a kid then she'll realize she isn't capable of taking care of it and wouldn't help her cooking anyway
>>
>Thought they where finally going to make progress
>it was just a misunderstanding

Damn it. I want to see true dere Hana before the end of the season
>>
I've given this series every chance in the world, and it hasn't made me laugh even once.
>>
>>150916684
There was progress in terms of Miyakoshi, honestly, seeing the errors in her ways.

She was even willing on giving Higashida all of her savings, to repay all he's treated her.

She's also just discovering what love is and what lovers actually do.
Before this episode, a lover for her was just what she understood from Kisaki's words (i.e. someone to treat her to nice things), and she didn't really place value on some things like kissing (compare how nonchalantly told Higashida to kiss her a few eps ago, but this one she freaked out over the possibility he actually did it).
>>
File: 129.jpg (28KB, 282x252px) Image search: [Google]
129.jpg
28KB, 282x252px
>>150916684
>>
>>150915372
Schizoid
>>
And what is the deal with the frivolous fork poking in this series?
>>
>>150915372
If he hates her so much why does he feel be obliged to look out for her so much? Is this some advanced form of tsundere?
>>
>>150917360
Probably a really bad attempt at trying to do what Kisaki said earlier (display jealousy).

That, or it was simply her way to show that Adachi was the wrong person to ask about tact.
>>
>>150915372
>What's this nigga's problem?

He's a reasonably smart guy (Goes to a harder to get into school) and has common sense, but at home he's surrounded by idiots and then has to go into work where an idiot clings to him and tries to guilt him into eating poison constantly.

Also he's had like 5 near-death experiences thanks to this idiot.
>>
>>150917638
Miyakoshi never guilted him into eating her chocolate, though.
Every time she's simply asked him to eat it, and he's kept doing it out of some retarded sense of responsibility (so that others don't have to, even though everyone else pretty much took turns at eating it).

Another reason he kept eating the chocolate was because Miyakoshi was very insistent, so he ate it so that she would stop pestering him.
>>
>>150915372
He answered like that because she was heartless faggot.
>>
>>150916684
It's like you've never even read/watched Working before
>>
>>150917537
He wants to minimize the damage she causes before it gets out of hand and someone else gets pulled along because he can take it.
It's tsun + masochism
>>
>>150917903
And yet he also felt guilty about not eating her chocolate as seen in the last episode

He is either tsundere or has brain problems
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.