[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /a/ think of Dead Tube? At first I really liked it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: Dead Tube.jpg (1MB, 950x1376px) Image search: [Google]
Dead Tube.jpg
1MB, 950x1376px
What does /a/ think of Dead Tube?
At first I really liked it because of the gore but it feels more and more like people getting cucked in a brutal way
>>
It's ayt. Story could be better.
>>
>>150902365
It's absolutely retarded.
I love it.
>>
>>150902365
Guilty pleasure.

It is not good by any means, but you can't really say it was a bad experience after reading a chapter.

Although it the beginning was a bit better than what's happening now that's for sure; Pro DEAD Tube players came straight some fighting manga.
>>
MAXIMUM EDGE
>>
>>150902716
>Pro DEAD Tube players came straight some fighting manga.
this, especially when the 14 year old took one out with a jump kick, like wtf
>>
>>150902365
I like it
I just want to see more fucked up shit
>>
>>150902365
Great start, interesting development, the whole Raccoon killer arc was amazing and made me think that the whole series was going to be like an edgy Detective Conan(hey, this is a great concept), but nope, disappointed right now with the current arc, not hoping it gets any better soon.
>>
>>150902365
Wait, so the big-titted actress joined the main character's group?
>>
its so fucked up i love it!
>>
>>150902954
She did some time ago, actually
>>
>>150903056
I couldn't find any more chapters a long time ago after the cinema club got rekt. I was sure she had gotten irreparably traumatized by all the shit that happened.
>>
>>150902954
Asspulled into not being killed with rest, it happened almost ten chapters ago, that's more than a year in the cave for you.
>>
>>150903087
Probably cause a lot of sites don't host it but google it and you'll get up to chapter 28
>>
>>150903087
She's still fucking terrified of Mai, which is why she goes along with the main group's shenanigans
>>
>>150903087
Mizuno is a top actress and greedy slut, her mind is shaped to take dead tube's fuckery like any other psycho participating, she doesn't care as long as she gets paid.
>>
>>150903113
I was indeed living in a cave regarding this manga but I'll go look it up again, now.
>>
>>150902365
Complete waste of the artist's artstyle.
>>
>>150904245
She is a former hentai mangaka that tried her hands with a romance dram, Seishun Pop, and was quickly swept under the rug, DEAD Tube is trash, but somewhat popular trash, Kitakawa Touta is definitely loving the rep she is getting now even if there's a possibility she might not like working on this.
>>
File: damn shame.jpg (143KB, 880x1300px) Image search: [Google]
damn shame.jpg
143KB, 880x1300px
>>150902365
Absurdly edgy as fuck, but it's fun. Sucks it kinda developed into a harem.
>>
>>150906746
>Sucks it kinda developed into a harem.
2 girls onto him counts as Harem?
>>
>>150902365
Its good for what it is
>>
>>150902365
I love it, best faps ever.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.