[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has he redeemed himself, /a/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (64KB, 960x534px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 960x534px
Has he redeemed himself, /a/?
>>
>>150898722
he cucked vegeta so yes

>yfw he's bra's real father
>>
Yes

http://imgur.com/a/b3WlL
>>
>baseball is the only thing he is good at

So, Bulma just admitted the sex with him was terrible?
>>
>>150898722
Yes, certainly when one thinks of Yamcha, the phrase “good-for-nothing” often comes up. But that does not establish his value. First of all, he is very respected. That’s very apparent when you look at Puar. And speaking of Dragonball, it is a manga famous for having lots of treacherous underlings, subordinates taking their superior’s place. Among them, it is rare for one whose loyalty to their master always persists. In terms of Yamcha’s position, his senior as a pupil, Kuririn has more raw strength, but even he addresses Yamcha with the suffix “san” attached, which I think just shows how much respect he has (speaking of which, Tenshinhan, whom is about the same age as him, says things to him like “you have any cash on you?”). Even in the episode where he split up with Bulma, that was actually Bulma getting dumped by Yamcha. A man of Yamcha’s caliber would not get left by a woman. But Yamcha wasn’t demeaned by Bulma, he chose to be a clown on his own. DB is liable to have character’s value be determined by their strength, but I think the one with the truly greatest caliber as a human is Yamcha.
>>
>>150900169
>but I think the one with the truly greatest caliber as a human is Yamcha.

This isn't Yajirobi.

But I agree with everything else
>>
>>150898722
why is he wearing a soviet hat?
>>
>>150900101
So, how the fuck did he became strong enough to survive 5 saibamen exploding at the same time?
>>
>>150900624
100 push-ups, 100 squats, and 10km run
>>
>>150900624
Obviously he went to Namek and had his potential unlocked. Question is how did he get to Namek and actually convince guru to unlock his power.
Probably dragon balls, but then he would have to get back to Earth somehow.
>>
>>150901505
I think he just trained in the hyperbolic chamber
>>
>>150898722
He may be a baseball pro, but he sucks at blowing up planets.
>>
Tien and chaotzu filler episode when?
>>
>>150901505
>but then he would have to get back to Earth somehow.
Namekian Dragonballs
>>
>>150901943
Namekians have spaceships too
>>
>>150900624
Yamcha defeating Beerus when?
>>
>>150901971
WE WUZ
>>
>>150900101
this is certainly great.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.