[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kimi no Na wa.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 236
Thread images: 29

File: kimi-no-na-wa.jpg (157KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
kimi-no-na-wa.jpg
157KB, 1280x720px
Just watched this the other day. It was good for Shinkai's caliber and actually has satisfying ending.

Although I actually watched this just for the sake of its animation. is there anyone else who watched it for the same purpose too ?
>>
Bump.

Anyone ?
>>
>>150886316
Is there any other reason to watch Shinkai Anime?
>>
>>150886680
Actually not much. I watched it because Masayoshi Tanaka's design + Masashi Ando's supervision.

Even though Shinkai's been a long anime director and even participate in Ani*Kuri15, he never get this much helps from veteran animators like Okiura, Norio, Ghibli's top animators. It's all thanks to Tanaka and Ando who patched this up.
>>
>>150886809

It reminded me of Only Yesterday which is one of my favourite films. It was the animation Shinkai really needed.
>>
>>150886316
Would I enjoy this movie, if I am known for not caring about how pretty the visuals/animation is?
>>
Im still waiting for a high quality version before I torrent
>>
File: 7ef.jpg (29KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
7ef.jpg
29KB, 600x600px
Shinkai is to Truffaut and Demy what Miyazaki is to Godard.

Miyazaki believes that his animation should be separate from mainstream anime whereas Shinkai embraces modern anime and uses it to elevate it to a higher level.

I think Your Name has potential to be more memorable than MIyazaki's recent films.
>>
>>150887028
Shinkai sucks as a director. All he knows is how to produce pretty visuals, but pretty visuals =/= good movie.
>>
>>150887028

I don't know how timeless it will be. Its certainly a film that captures current day Japan perfectly but we'll have to see how well it ages.
>>
>>150886884
Yeah, I saw a bit of his storyboard from the visual guidebook review on internet. It's surprisingly good. Though he's more focused on what kind of shot that will looks good with digital photography and editing touch.

I kinda hoped that once he got more connection to veteran animators like this, he could step up his storyboard writing skills a bit. Kimi no na wa was good, but I think it could actually be much better if he draw the storyboard for specific scene and knows which animator should draw that particular scene.

I mean people like Kon and Hosoda really know the best way to bring out the animators potential to the max.

>>150886974
Yes, the story is actually good, even if you know the premise is kinda cheesy. I'm really surprised by how the story goes in the middle of film.

Although it kinda misses some details and how the climax (almost) went to typical Shinkai's ending too fast. Like, after the climax end, Shinkai's threw you his old tricks and it could no longer surprise you.

But I like the way the movie ends actually.

>>150886977
If this movie runs on your local cinema, just don't waste your time and watch it. Spending a few bucks to watch it in bigger screen is really worth it.

>>150887060
Yeah, but the way he handles storyboard is actually slightly above average tv anime director, I think. But this is kind of director that normal people like I think.

>>150887079
I doubt it will ages pretty well. It got really popular because he threw it at the right time and place. By the time passes, people will no longer remember this as one of that kind of story that moves their heart.

There' nothing wrong with that though.

Just saying my opinion.
>>
>>150887221
>It got really popular because he threw it at the right time and place. By the time passes, people will no longer remember this as one of that kind of story that moves their heart.

I'm not the biggest fan of the film, primarily because the last part really dropped the ball. However, there is literally nothing that separates it from the likes of Sprited Away or Kiki in perceived timelessness.
>>
Actually I want to highlight some moment in the movie that caught my interest. Sorry can't keep it spoiler free.

>The scene where Mitsuha and Yotsuha do the the Kuchikami Sake ritual.

That scene was really good. Thought it was Okiura's at first, but turns out not. Probably it used rotoscope technique a bit. The way the clothing moves is kinda bit unnatural for hand drawn.

>The scene where Taki went to mountain

Maybe I got it confused with later scenes, but I think the part where Taki took a rest and eat his onigiri is interesting high level realistic animation, maybe Okiura's pal.

>The scene where Taki arrive at Miyamizu Shrine

It really has strong vibes of 'realistic animation', the way Taki sits and then drink the Sake is good. But what makes me almost scream is the part after that. Start from the moment comet painting on the wall turns into animation. It's super good, like, really one long cut. Literally hold my breath and resisted to jump out from my seat. The way the animation flows is amazing, the effects too. I really want to know who did this, and I'm wondering if Naoki Kobayashi is the man who draw that scene.

cont.
>>
>>150887221

> I doubt it will ages pretty well. It got really popular because he threw it at the right time and place. By the time passes, people will no longer remember this as one of that kind of story that moves their heart.

That's oddly fitting for a Shinkai film.
>>
>>150886809
>>150887221
Please don't forget Kawamura Genki, the producer. He has a passion for Shinkai film and also helped Shinkai with the pacing of the story.

>150887422
>That scene was really good. Thought it was Okiura's at first, but turns out not. Probably it used rotoscope technique a bit. The way the clothing moves is kinda bit unnatural for hand drawn.

Shinkai said they had a kagura performer designed the dance. And built that scene using rotoscoping-like techniques (not actually draw the exact people on the video).
>>
>>150886316
>actually has satisfying ending
pleb, I spent the whole last ten minutes thinking to myself 'END NOW, END NOW, END NOW, DON'T GO FOR THE EASY OPTION END FUCKING NOW!' I was very disappointed.
>>
>>150887511
>And built that scene using rotoscoping-like techniques (not actually draw the exact people on the video).

So it was heavily based on a video reference?
>>
It was okay still don't think I like it over Garden of Words or Voices of a Distant Star yet
>>
>>150887547
I was fine with the ending this time given the other times Shinkai didn't have his leads get together in the end. But I think the buildup to their meeting could be better rather than having them doing their own thing for a period of time until some random encounter.
>>
>>150887547
"They were searching for each other (subconsciously) for 8 years. So It would be OK for the miracle to happened."

>>150887552
Yes, that's why the cloths' weight were too natural in that scene.

>>150887581
Yeah, the garden of words was like the peak of his techniques for me.
>>
>>150887422
>Katawaredoki scene

This is Norio Matsumoto's part. His scene stands out and really has good character acting and sense of realism, even though the number of drawing is limited. His scene starts from where Taki and Mitsuha hear each other's voice, then start to look up where it's come from, and finally their eyes meet each other. I think he draws until the middle of their conversation, after Taki tolds Mitsuha that he drinks her Sake which makes Mitsuha blushed, and then acting like she was mad at him (and then laughed). Really good character acting.

>Explosions at electrical substation

This is Takashi Hashimoto's part without a doubt.

>The scene where Mitsuha and Tesshi tried to warn people to evacuate

Once again, really good sense of realism. I think this is done by Okiura's pal. Namely Hideki Hamasu, Akira Honma,...I don't know who did this scene but it was really interesting.

>Mitsuha runs to warn her father

This is Okiura's part. His scene starts from where she run through the slope, and then into forest for a shortcut. The way Mitsuha run is really different from before, Okiura shows his high level of craftsmanship again. You could notice that how Mitsuha's arms move when she's running is a bit weird, but it's actually the interesting part. Okiura wants to show the audience how female run normally (not a good runner indeed). He also keep the speed so it really conveys that Mitsuha is at her limit and trying her best to keep running.

The part where she fell is good too. It's really touching how she stood up after she fell and finds out that Taki wrote "suki da" instead of his name.

Okiura's part continues until Mitsuha reaches her father's office. The way she walks is really interesting.

>The part where the comet hits Itomori City

It's Takashi Hashimoto again. He's really good at drawing effects animation so it's not really surprising that he's the one who responsible to handle all the explosions effects.

That's it I think.
>>
>>150887422
>I really want to know who did this, and I'm wondering if Naoki Kobayashi is the man who draw that scene.
I don't see Kobayashi being the sort of animator to do something that stylized.
>>
>>150887619
>>150887590
I don't hate the idea of them meeting, but I think that there were so many stronger potential end-points before the one they eventually landed on. I personally think that the idea of star-crossed lovers who got to know each other through bizarre Shinto body-swap nonsense and then lose each other forever would have been the most poignant way to take the story though. If they meet in the end the whole thing is degraded to a convoluted romantic comedy.

That's harsh actually, it feels earned since they worked for it but I think it could have been stronger. Or actually, I think it could never have been as strong as I wanted it to be. Clearly establishing that they were still drawn to each other and had a chance to meet would have been enough to end on a positive note without feeling cheap or contrived if you ask me.
>>
I watched it for similar reasons, but I did leave thinking that I severely underestimated it.
>>
>>150887647
Speaking of the animators' style, I noticed that the first part was more moe, or comical while the moeness dropped in the last part but showed more intense emotions. Is this heavily influenced by the animator?
>>
>>150887581
It's probably my favourite since Voices of a Distant Star.

VoaDS had a pretty profound effect on me, even more so as I've gotten older.

>>150887647
>Katawaredoki scene
I absolutely adore this scene. Not in terms of animation, but characterisation and interaction. Just watching their reactions to appearing and the music that accompanies it is fantastic. It makes me well up every time (I'm not going to lie, it's becoming a bit of a problem). The way they acted and spoke to each other felt really natural.

It's probably one of my most favourite things about the movie in general. The characters feel far more realistic than in a lot of other anime, but aren't so realistic that the fantasy element is completely ruined.
>>
The style where Mitsuha tied her kumihimo at KatawareDoki scene was quite recognizable. Who might be the animator for this scene?
>>
>>150887422
>>150887647
Sorry for bad grammar. Not a native English speaker, and I wrote that in a hurry.

>>150887511
>Shinkai said they had a kagura performer designed the dance. And built that scene using rotoscoping-like techniques (not actually draw the exact people on the video).

Thanks for that info! is it from the making of video ? I remember saw that on youtube once (before got taken down).

Yes, Kawamura Genki really know how to produce a movie that will capture people's hearts. Like, it always turn out to be a mega hit.

Like what he did with Hosoda, and then Rie with Kekkai Sensen, literally the only anime from BONES that doing well on BD/DVD sales other than original FMA.

He also produced Nobuyuki Takeuchi's directorial debut movie too. That's exciting, I hope it will come to my country too.

If there's anything that bad from him, he's too good how to make money from movie! The movie he produced doing too well on cinema so they will keep it like that for months to bring more money. I just hope they will release the BD already, lol.

>>150887754
Yes I think. Masayoshi Tanaka's job is to make sure the character's face and expressions stay on model.

But he's not the only Animation Director in this movie. Masashi Ando is half the reason why this movie could have people like Okiura, and other veteran animators in it. I think they split the job to correct each animators drawing, but when it comes to Masashi Ando, he tends not to correct the drawing by people like Okiura. So the face in that scene is slightly different.

This is common practice in anime industry. When good people do good animation but a bit off model from original design, usually they keep it like that. Especially for people like Okiura who's also good at making character's expressions.

I also noticed that the character face a bit different in the scene where Mitsuha and Tesshi tried to warn people in shrine. Probably Tanaka only correct it a bit.
>>
>>150887728
>I personally think that the idea of star-crossed lovers who got to know each other through bizarre Shinto body-swap nonsense and then lose each other forever would have been the most poignant way to take the story though.
It'd be the same boring shit he's done before. They're bound by the red string of fate, no way they weren't going to end up together.

If anything, the whole movie is about love defying fate and destiny. It was Mitsuha's fate to die. She was dead by the time Taki first got to know her. But their connection by the red string, plus Miyamizu magic bound them through time and space.

When your fated love is strong enough to change time itself, there's no way you're bound to drift apart. No way, no how. 5CM/s is a natural way for people to drift apart. Your Name is the super natural bringing two people together, to the point time was changed.
>>
>>150887857
Sadly I'm not really sure about that. I really hope they will release genga collection book one day.
>>
Shinkai teaming up with Masayoshi Tanaka was a good call following that CM the former directed before making Kimi no Na wa, but how did Ando manage to get on board this project?
>>
>>150887028
Chief animater of Your Name is Miyzaki's top disciple.
>>
>>150887910
I don't disagree with anything you've written here. I just think that they showed too much at the end. I think that everything you've written here was completely conveyed after they changed history. Actually showing time continue to pass and then showing them meeting was unnecessary in my opinion. I think that they were riding higher before that and should have quit while they were ahead.
>>
File: katawaredoki.webm (2MB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
katawaredoki.webm
2MB, 852x480px
God, I fucking love this so much.

That reaction. That dialogue. It warms me to my very core.
>>
>>150887897
About the dance scene, it's not from the making videos but one of the interview (translated one).

>>150887965
As far as I remember, Shinkai said in some interview that one of his staff said like "You want Ando-'kun' for this work? I have his number. (Something like this, I don't remember it exactly). Shinkai said he was very surprised back then that that man casually person called Ando with 'kun'.
>>
>>150888047

Hnnnnggggg
>>
>>150888047
>Mitsuha with short hair
Why do the Japs like this form of "character development" so much?
>>
>>150888011
>Actually showing time continue to pass and then showing them meeting was unnecessary in my opinion. I think that they were riding higher before that and should have quit while they were ahead.
A lot of people, here included, prefer something more tangible. I agree that it dragged on a little, but I'd have been flinging shit at the screen if they had not met or at least crossed eyes.

They could have shortened the bit with Okudera in the main. Same with crossing each other at night on the footbridge. I guess they wanted to resolve the stories of other people's characters, but they could just have shown a flash like they did for Yotsuha.
>>
canadian release when? How do americans have this already?
>>
>>150888071
It's quite a cliche with women's hair.
It's something equivalent to their life, feminine. Quite common in eastern culture.
>>
File: Royal Space Force.jpg (343KB, 909x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Royal Space Force.jpg
343KB, 909x1280px
>>150888087
>A lot of people, here included, prefer something more tangible
Complete opposite here. My favourite anime movie is Royal Space Force. Let the plebs tear their hair out for all I care, depth and inaccessibility make me feel like a big man.

>>150888047
Mentioning Royal Space Force has reminded me that it was once the most expensive animated movie ever made. What was the budget on this? Is good animation becoming cheaper?
>>
>>150888071
It's the easiest and most visual way to show that somebody has changed. Hair is a big deal for humans and cutting it is one of the most drastic things you can do. Remember when Britney Spears, or Miley Cyrus (depending on your age) shaved their heads? It's shocking and it left people feeling "what the fuck just happened to them?". Haircut development is like that, but far less extreme.

I, at least like, how there's a reason for the hair cut in this, with giving her string to Taki on her trip to Tokyo, her unkempt hair would have been a bit of a pain to maintain.
>>
>>150888071

Its dramatic and works well on film.

I also wonder if it had to do with Mitsuha wanting to get closer to Taki somehow. It was always the hair that was a give away because she'd always tied it in a braid. Cutting it meant there'd be no difference between them when if they switched bodies again.

I dunno though, I've only seen it once.
>>
>>150888157
>>150888177

Quite funny how her long hair leaves the long lasting impression for Taki, greatly influenced his taste on women.
>>
>>150888222
I loved how he commented on it looking better before.
>>
>>150888061
Oh I was looking up for interview related to this movie, could you link up please ?
>>
>>150888104
it's not up on Canada ? even South East Asia countries already had their shares (Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, soon Philippine too).
>>
>>150888177
>It was always the hair that was a give away because she'd always tied it in a braid
Taki learned how to anyway.

The biggest give away was Taki (Mitsuha) not wearing the braid on his (her) wrist.
>>
>>150888248

He's not wrong, she was super cute with the braid.
>>
>>150888104
Same with the UK. It's surrprising because we never get anime on the big screen here.
>>
>>150888292

I wonder if he'd tie her hair up for her after they got together. Too cute.
>>
>>150887286

The Tohoku tsunami was only 5 years ago. There are numerous towns along the coast that were wiped off the map like Itomori, and some of them aren't being rebuilt because they were already in decline both economically and in population, even if they're outside the nuclear exclusion zone.

At the same time, Tokyo basically shrugged it off after Japan resolved its energy problems. Taki straight up forgetting that such a disaster happened isn't that far beyond the pale.
>>
>>150888292
Taki just always goes ponytail.
>>
>>150888104

Kimi no Na wa has only been shown in the U.S. on three occasions so far (AFAIK):

-World premiere at AX in July
-Hawaii International Film Festival on Nov. 13
-Oscars qualifying screening in L.A. last week
>>
>>150887221
>I doubt it will ages pretty well. It got really popular because he threw it at the right time and place. By the time passes, people will no longer remember this as one of that kind of story that moves their heart.
Ditto.

It represents modern Japan amazingly well. But because it's so time specific, it won't age as well as something with outright fantasy, like Ghibli movies. You can watch things like Mononoke, Laputa, etc. regardless of age because there's no real world grounding in it.

Your Name captures a lot of what it is to live in modern Japan. Contrast between Taki and Mitsuha's lives. Mitsuha's big city dreams, how students in their respective schools acted and their interests.

I kinda wish there was more to show how the nation reacted to the meteor, first time around. Actually. At least, in a side story there wasn't enough time for that in a movie.
>>
>>150888405
Oh, you're right. That's my mistake.
>>
>>150887590
>>150887728

I think that the dragged-out ending montage deserved a more explicit closure - even something like a hug would have been really nice.
>>
>>150888437
I don't think that a movie being a representation of its time makes it dated. For a borderline /a/ example I think that 'Love & Pop' has actually become more watchable since it came out. It's got an eerie time-capsule like quality to it.
>>
>>150888473
Good point. Good film too. I hope so, anyway. I really enjoyed this film and I hope it's not just because of the context of how I am now and that I still enjoy it in years to come.
>>
>>150888252
Interview with Shinkai
http://manga.tokyo/report/interview-with-makoto-shinkai-director-of-kimi-no-na-wa/
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interview/2011-08-16/interview-makoto-shinkai
http://site.animeuknews.info/2016/11/09/an-interview-with-makoto-shinkai/
https://i-d.vice.com/en_au/article/your-name-the-japanese-anime-about-body-swapping-teens
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/makoto-shinkai-his-anime-hit-your-name-being-called-new-hayao-miyazaki-q-a-941646
http://mainichi.jp/english/articles/20161020/p2a/00m/0et/020000c

Screening at Korea
http://manga.tokyo/report/kimi-no-na-wa-korean-fans-gets-excited-by-the-official-screening-at-busan-international-film-festival/
Thanksgiving event
http://manga.tokyo/report/kimi-no-na-wa-radwimps-appears-and-sings-at-a-smash-hit-thanksgiving-event/
Taki's seiyuu
http://manga.tokyo/report/interview-with-ryunosuke-kamiki/
Tsukasa's seiyuu
http://manga.tokyo/report/interview-with-nobunaga-shimazaki-as-tsukasa-fujii-on-kimi-no-na-wa/
Character design
http://nerdreactor.com/2016/11/23/anime-character-designer-masayoshi-tanaka/
>>
>>150888468
At least we saw their first (indirect) kiss in the movie.
>>
>>150888516
Thanks!

I'm tempted to buy the visual guide book too because it contains interview with Shinkai, Tanaka, and Ando.
>>
>>150888010

Well both Truffaut and Godard had the same Director of Photography.

Fitting actually.
>>
>>150888595
Well, I bought it already but I can't translate those.
>>
>>150888595
Link to a store that sells it?
>>
>>150888572
Scarce consolation for how protracted it was.
>>
>>150888473

Early Summer is another example of a Japanese film firmly set in its time that hasn't aged even though its firmly set in its time. It'll probably come down to how we remember this time in 30 years.
>>
>>150888648
Ordered via Kinokuniya.
>>
>>150887028
All that old man had to do is to adapt to change >>150888162
>>
File: haircut.jpg (185KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
haircut.jpg
185KB, 720x480px
>>150888071
I found you, Sayachi.
>>
>>150888047
I want to fuck Mitsuha so bad. Long hair with ribbon version preferred.
>>
>>150888620
Actually I'm torn between waiting the Blu-ray release or another art/animation compilation book.

>>150888648
http://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/4041047803/?tag=jpboxsets-22

Actually halcyon already reviewed it in his blog
http://cdn.halcyonrealms.com/anime/name-makoto-shinkai-anime-visual-guide-book-review/
>>
>>150888690
I want to do so too, but then I feel intense pangs of guilt when I remember about Taki.
>>
File: 1476746238978.png (421KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
1476746238978.png
421KB, 500x332px
>>150888282
>tfw in one of the few South East Asian country that haven't got it
>>
After many times of rewatch, the build up scenes start to shrine. The scene where Taki found goshintai then welled up, and also the scene where Mitsuha (Taki) ran crying after Mitsuha flashback can still shake my feeling.

>>150888744
It's actually a visual guide, wasting around 50 pages on retelling the story.

>>150888800
I couldn't even fapped for weeks, the emotion was too intense.
>>
>>150888690
>>150888800

For hugs and falling asleep with in each others arms on the sofa, not for fugs.
>>
>>150888811
Quite funny how it was sold as a bundle package of Shin-Godzilla, noone expected it to go this big.
>>
File: master12000.jpg (192KB, 425x600px) Image search: [Google]
master12000.jpg
192KB, 425x600px
>>150886316
>>
>>150887028
Did Kimi No Na Wa actually have any CGI in it? I didn't really notice anything.
>>
File: 1481233084497.jpg (204KB, 425x600px) Image search: [Google]
1481233084497.jpg
204KB, 425x600px
>>150889331
The ceremony for the sake felt kind of like CG, more specifically, the part where you see them spin. Same with the lighting in the scene where Mitsuha sees her dad just before the meteor strike, but I don't see why they'd use CG in such a simple scene.
>>
>>150889374
>Same with the lighting in the scene where Mitsuha sees her dad just before the meteor strike
That's Hiroyuki Okiura's animation.
>>
>>150889374
It wasn't CG, it was just rotoscoped.
Maybe they rotoscoped motioncaptured CG models or something I dunno, but it was definitely hand-animated.
>>
>>150889331
Other than the train, vehicle, and some building I think the usage of CGI in this movie is low.

The kuchikamisake ritual looks a bit like CGI, but I still think that's actually rotoscope animation.
>>
>>150889431
That's Okiura >>150887647
>>
>>150889493
sorry, meant for >>150889374
>>
>/a/ actually having a civil discussion about the movie and the amazing staff

You guys are alright sometimes.
>>
>>150889331
>>150889374
>>150889458
>>150889468
Actually, the dance scene is rotoscoping-referenced hand drawn. They recorded the actual dance and use it as references.
If you're talking about 3DCG, it's everywhere in the movie. The cars, the building in OP.
>>
>>150889374
>>150889468
It's funny that the trains made with CGI actually look like they could have been hand drawn because they blend in with the hand-drawn art style so well. I wonder if they did the CGI in-house or used another studio for it?

>>150889528
You're saying some of the buildings in Tokyo were CGI too? Damn I really didn't notice that.
>>
File: IMG_20161210_235013~2.jpg (2MB, 2336x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161210_235013~2.jpg
2MB, 2336x4160px
>>150889548
From what I read in 'The art of Major Shinkai' book, they're mostly in house and they intendedly made those CG close to hand drawing as possible.

Here is the key frame from some rotoscoping-referenced scene.
>>
>>150889526

I can't be fapping to moe anime girls all the time.
>>
>>150889651
Ritual Mitsuha a cute.
>>
>>150889548
>>150889468
http://cgworld.jp/magazine/cgw218.html
It was revealed in this magazine.
>>
>>150889528
>>150889548

Shinkai has always been God tier at incorporating CG. Even in his earliest work.
>>
>>150889701

They used Mari? I didn't realize Japan was so sophisticated now.
>>
>>150889701
Interesting, why does Shinkai opt to reference CG models even in normal head-on character closeups? Is it supposed to be a substitute for hand-drawn layouts?
>>
>>150889689
Her eyes are sharper than normal, that's why she looks more beautiful in Miko uniform.
>>150889768
I'm outside of the field, could you explain what's good with this program a little bit?
>>150889816
It's likely that they use it as a placeholder.
>>
>>150889886

It's just a really high end 3d texture painting package and requires quite heavy duty hardware to run it. It was written in house for Avatar but now its a commercial product. Every big budget Holywood special effects film uses it.

I'm surprised because it seems way overkill for anime when there's other lighter packages available.
>>
>>150889963
Well, maybe that's what happens when you work under the big giant like TOHO and also get a passionate producer.
>>
So does anyone have some info on that sequence after Taki drinks the sake and starts dreaming(?). I thought it was incredibly well done and reminded me of the sprinting scene in Princess Kaguya.
>>
>>150889458
There's just one part in particular that feels like CG, probably due to the way it's coloured. I'm at university at the moment, but if the thread is still up, I'll screencap the scene and link it later.
>>
>>150889651
Thanks! So they use rotoscope, and that used as reference for the hand drawn animation ? Does it also say the animator who did it ?

Also, that genga from the OP right ? I remember one name that credited both in OP and actual movie, it's Taisuke Iwasaki. He's animator that affiliated with Shinkai's studio I think.

By matching the scene from OP and actual movie, looks like the ritual scene in OP is re-used animation from actual movie. maybe that part is done by him ?
>>
>>150890916

By the way, this is the credit for animation:

Key Animators :
Takeshi Inamura, Hideki Hamasu, Akira Honma, Ei Inoue, Kenichi Tsuchiya, Shunsuke Hirota, Atsuko Tanaka, Megumi Kagawa, Hiroko Minowa, Takayo Nishimura, Taisuke Iwasaki, Naoki Kobayashi, Tazawa Ushio, Ai Takashi, Hisaki Furukawa, Satoru Nakamura, Mariko Matsuo, Akira Takeuchi, Matsunaga Emi, Naoyuki Tatsuwa, Ryousuke Mizuno, Naoko Kawahara, Ryosuke Tsuchiya, Yuko Matsumura, Minoru Ōhashi

Yutaka Araki, Yuji Watanabe, Naoko Saitou, Sanae Yamamoto, Kazuyoshi Takeuchi

Emi Ohta, Takahiro Chiba, Shinji Suetomi, Takenawa Rina, Sachiko Fukuda, Hiroko Kasuga, Saki Konishi, Haruo Okuno, Takayuki Gotan, Saeko Tsumabi

Matsumoto Norio, Hiroyuki Okiura, Takashi Hashimoto

Opening Staff:
Animation Director : Masayoshi Tanaka
Key Animators :
Atsushi Nishigori, Junichiro Taniguchi, Taisuke Iwasaki, Shoko Takimoto, Kōji Ōdate, Hitomi Ochiai, Masayoshi Tanaka

====
The part last three pic on the bottom of image in this post >>150889651 seems done by Masayoshi Tanaka. If I remember correctly Animation Director usually use different color of paper to make key animation or correcting other people's key animation.
>>
File: why.png (2MB, 1637x889px) Image search: [Google]
why.png
2MB, 1637x889px
This scene where Mistuha meets Taki when he still doesn't know her is so damn sad, I felt so bad for her.
>>
>>150888823
>>150888834

The solution, then,is to self-insert as Taki.
>>
>>150891173
>That moment when she realizes he doesn't remember her

It broke my heart.
>>
>>150890916
Not really rotoscope, here is what he said:
>The scene of Shinto sacred dancing, Kagura, at Miyamizu Shrine was very impressive. The movements of Mitsuha and Yotsuha carry so much weight.
>Shinkai: Yes, I think the scene turned out wonderful. That scene employs a technique similar to rotoscoping. We asked Ichitaro Nakamura, a Kabuki actor, to choreograph a shrine maiden dance called Miko mai. Then, we filmed his dance to create the base of our animation. This Miko mai actually describes an incident related to a comet and a reflection of a legend, but the younger generations in the film don’t know anything about this legend. The scene is extremely rich thanks to Mr. Nakamura’s dance.
>>
>>150891268
Thanks, is this from the visual guidebook or other translated interview ?
>>
>>150891232
Too bad she didn't realise that he didn't know who she was at that time. It was a nice resolution when Taki mentions it during katawaredoki, though.
>>
>>150891173
Did she notice that Taki looked three years younger?
>>
>>150891400
From translated interview.
>>
>>150891548
Nope. But we have to understand that, she walked around Tokyo for a day, tired and just found him when she was about to gave up.
>>
>>150891642
That and she was probably just excited to see him after all that searching. Even when you search a specific area you know where someone will be, just happening across them is still entirely up to chance.

>>150891548
To be fair, at that age it really varies. The only difference between me at 15 to me at 18, other than haircuts and whatever, was that I got taller. In terms of facial structure, I didn't really change that much.
>>
>>150891173
>>150891232
>>150891491

My chest hurt so bad when she started whispering his name.
>>
>>150891173
This has got to be the highest point of the movie for me. I want to scream OTP on the top of my lungs, but I don't want to be a faggot.
>>
Actually, which song plays during this scene? Is it Date 2?
>>
>>150893579
>Actually, which song plays during this scene?
Cool scene.
>>
>>150893579
Was talking about
>>150891173
>>
>>150893579
mitsuha theme
>>
>>150893718
It's the latter part of Mitsuha's theme. Fantastic with that scene
>>
>>150893579
The crescendo during the scene was breathtaking. Reminder that this was a wholly Radwimps OST.
>>
File: mitsuha_wakeup.jpg (232KB, 449x1371px) Image search: [Google]
mitsuha_wakeup.jpg
232KB, 449x1371px
They've been swapping bodies for about a month right? I wonder how Taki dealt with Mitsuha's time of the month
>>
FINDS A WAY
>>
>>150894435
Took it like a champ, like any guy would.
>>
>>150886680
Because of the meme.
>>
>>150894393
The range of the OST, considering it's all by the same group, is really impressive.
>>
File: 1474677218900.jpg (475KB, 1449x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1474677218900.jpg
475KB, 1449x1920px
>#1 in the Japanese box office for 12 weeks, 11 weekends
>Has surpassed Miyazaki's Mononoke as #3 Anime Film of All Time in Japan
>Earns 19.49 billion yen and counting to surpass Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets in Japan
>Reached 10 billion yen 9 days faster than Frozen
>Now projected to possibly approach 20 billion yen (US$200 million).
>Nominated for an Oscar

How many more ways will it find?
>>
>>150894700
The real question is how much budget will Shinkai have for his next movie.
>>
>>150894700
Nice copypasta, but at least try to update it.
>>
>>150894741
The real question is how much budget will Shinkai have for his next movie and how many veteran staff will join his team?
>>
>>150894741
The expected income by TOHO is 6 billion, that's where you can guess the budget.
>>
>>150894589
Not exactly. The Radwimps frontman was the real constant throughout the OST.
>>
>>150894700
TV series that's actually based more on the copypasta.
>>
File: Your Name..webm (1MB, 840x480px) Image search: [Google]
Your Name..webm
1MB, 840x480px
>>150888047
That soundtrack from this scene.
>>
>>150894700
Already 243.1 million USD thanks to Chinese box office.
>>
File: 1474250150023.png (113KB, 1107x599px) Image search: [Google]
1474250150023.png
113KB, 1107x599px
>>150894700
>>150894973
Shit. Spirited Away was US$289.1 million.

Already on the verge of becoming the literal no. 1 anime of all time, baby.
>>
>>150894942
I cry every time. Seriously. It's affecting my every day life.
>>
File: 1474205458186.jpg (39KB, 357x384px) Image search: [Google]
1474205458186.jpg
39KB, 357x384px
>>150895134
This is my happy duck.
It makes me happy when I look at it.
You can borrow it.
>>
>>150895041
Only 40-something million more to go!
>>
File: So this is meme magic not bad.jpg (35KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
So this is meme magic not bad.jpg
35KB, 640x360px
>>150894700
>>
>>150895361
Thanks, but it doesn't stop me from tearing up as soon as I hear katawaredoki
>>
>>150894741
¥1.9 billion (US$15–19 million).

Same as the current number 1 animated movie in Japan so far.
>>
>>150891548
>>150891642
this was obviously meant to be overlooked, much like how they didnt notice dates etc. in order to progress the story. it doesnt make the movie bad though given the length.

>>150895041
does that include sale? if yes then I have no doubt it will be dethroned

>>150894741
>>150895617
now that he's gotten the attention most studios will never see, will he change his style?

the critique that he's a one-trick pony is still half-true, hopefully his next work will have more budget allotted to story. it's hard to justify advocacy just on the basis of visual prowess.
>>
>>150895817
The only lacking aspect of Shinkai is story. But I feel like he wants to play it safe and not crash his fame.
>>
>>150895817
>the critique that he's a one-trick pony is still half-true

Wholly true. Kimi no na wa is 5 cm per second with a happy ending.
>>
>>150895817
I just want him to stop doing the whole 'missed that person' and forcing melodrama. I know a lot of his work has that type of theme, but it's boring.

Your Name is a nice change with the fact that the main characters reunited rather than drift apart.

Same goes for Voices of a Distant Star. I know the manga end is supposed to have the MC reunite with her much older partner after the point where the OVA concludes, but that's it.
>>
>>150895885
if you ask me the surest way though not the fastest to crash his fame is to not make the next logical step in his storytelling game. people are hoping that he would be the next miyazaki anyway

>>150896107
5cms was much more straightforward though. kimi no nawa had that surprise about non-synchronous timeline at the very least which introduced real pacing than rather just be another full-sappy love story
>>
>>150896194
>kimi no nawa had that surprise about non-synchronous timeline

Been there done that with Voices of a Distant Star. With few exceptions, there's always a Shinkai template for movies.

Kind of like Disney with his fairy tale princess obsession.
>>
>>150886316
>watched this just for the sake of its animation
>shinkai movie
>animation

They even hired some slav who drawn them all backgrounds for bag of potatoes, it's fucking shit
>>
>>150896319
The meme of Shinkai's movies having no animation is dead since Kimi no Na wa. He had a team of top animators assembled this time.
>>
>>150896284
I wouldn't say that VoaDS is in the same vein. The timeline in VoaDS flowed like normal and the only 'thing', was that due to relativity, one character aged more quickly than another. There's only one timeline.

Besides that, VoaDS was more about drifting apart, as you tend to do with people when messages between you get further and further apart.

>>150896319
Your Name is actually animated and not a stream of wallpapers.
>>
>>150896284
see
>>150896384

youre mostly still right though. creativity in direction and storytelling is evidently not his strong suit. its been 14 years and the improvement is not up to par. hopefully this newfound fame would stress him enough to broaden his approach
>>
>>150896520
Sadly, he will stick with encouragement theme in the next movie.
>>
>>150896520
I would add pacing to the mix given the ending.

He could have cut down the final montage significantly. Failing so, he could have attempted to make the final resolution commensurate to the buildup. Instead we get a title drop and an abrupt cut without knowing what happened after.
>>
>>150896623
Not him, but that's my biggest beef with the ending. Either have a more complete resolution after building it up so much, or build it up less and then do the title drop.

It's a lot less satisfying because the time you invest in willing them to cross paths isn't proportionate to what you get.
>>
>>150896680
My other problems revolved around the transition of the first half into the climax. It seemed a bit abrupt, but not really egregious and I could overlook that.

The ending really lets down the movie though. We went through a cosmic adventure against destiny, and then a protracted montage showing Shinkai's fetish for coincidental meetings - for THAT?

Before people start accusing me of only wanting a more explicitly happy ending, I would really have been alright with a melancholic or downright bad ending if the final act was tighter.
>>
>>150896904
Let's pray the BDs give us something more complete.
>>
>>150897212
>tfw they swapped again
>>
>>150897326

I want to see ponytail Mitsuha dominantly riding submissive Taki.
>>
>>150896319
>They even hired some slav

Nice meme, never saw a slav name in the credits or in the animation staff.

How come shitposters can never come up with good shitposts?
>>
>>150897486
>they swap mid-sex and Taki gets fucked by his own dick
>>
>>150896623
>>150896680
>>150896904
All I wanted was a few slices of their life after they met. With the way Shinkai ended it we know they met, but that's it. We don't know if they stuck together, if they got married and then divorced, if their memories suddenly returned with Shinkai magic etc.
>>
>>150897598
Shinkai said they met as a normal couple while still hold dear the feeling that they knew each other before, the rest was left to the audiences to continue the story by themselves.
>>
>>150897598
People in Japan are suckers for open-ish ends. It's for you to dream up.

I personally like to imagine they have a cathartic moment where they start picking up some of the memories and dreams of the past and what happened. I'd assume that granny and any others would have a familarity with Taki (and vice versa for Mitsuha) after a few interactions, although I wouldn't expect them to realise why.

Apart from granny. She'd probably Taki out.
>>
>>150897723
>>150897823
>People in Japan are suckers for open-ish ends. It's for you to dream up.
I don't mind open plots if it serves the work great. Like in From Software games, it works fantastically well because it's left up to the players to piece together all the story and lore from little bits and pieces in the games. Deliberately.

But I just didn't feel like it worked in Your Name. A solid ending that ties things up completely would have elevated this movie above the rest for me.
>>
caught a bad case of >tfwnogoingnowhere after watching this
>>
I hate it how the movie's resolution wasn't flushed out all the way to the end.

Seeing black bezels on both sides triggered me quiet a bit.
>>
>>150898012
I agree. I prefer actual closure to open endings, especially when it comes to stories.
>>
File: 0.png (26KB, 1070x507px) Image search: [Google]
0.png
26KB, 1070x507px
>>150897531
>slav who drawn them all backgrounds
>animation staff
You incredible genius
>>
>>150898012
Come on, Shinkai have to ditch much of his principles for this ending because he thought this couple deserves it. I'm satisfied with just this.
>>
>>150898171
>Mateusz Urbanowicz
Sounds like a chuuni name.
>>
>>150898215
http://mattjabbar.tumblr.com/

He's probably in a similar position to Thomas Romain with regards to the type of work he does.
>>
>>150898171
>what is tekkon kinkreet
>>
>>150898342
Holyshit, his skill is a real deal.
>>
>>150898215
>Sounds like a chuuni name.
It actually not that uncommon in Poland.
>>
File: i hate this board.png (224KB, 449x545px) Image search: [Google]
i hate this board.png
224KB, 449x545px
>>150898122
>>150897823
>>150898012

It's not open ended you retards.

>8 years after Itomori incident
>both still waking up with tears in their eyes
>"always looking for someone, something"
>everyone else around them getting married
>"you be happy too"
>mitsuha on final year before turning into a christmas cake
>running through the city after just a glimpse
>"bokura taimufuraiyaa"
>that camera pan of mitsuha on the stairs
>"b-b-but muh SOL moments"

This is what people mean when the film doesn't exactly cater to western audience cos shitcunts like you lot need it spelt out for you
>>
>>150898641
Can you try communicating in English next time?
>>
>>150898641
>blue-ball audience with a pointlessly long ending montage
>movie fizzles out with a title drop and cut
>muh Shinkai apologism

Its not as if numerous counter-examples of good open-ended endings/narratives weren't given.
>>
File: 59796117_p0_master1200.jpg (296KB, 635x900px) Image search: [Google]
59796117_p0_master1200.jpg
296KB, 635x900px
>>150897486
>>150897546
Wish granted?
>>
File: 59796117_p1_master1200.jpg (304KB, 635x900px) Image search: [Google]
59796117_p1_master1200.jpg
304KB, 635x900px
>>150898839
>>
File: 59796117_p2_master1200.jpg (344KB, 635x900px) Image search: [Google]
59796117_p2_master1200.jpg
344KB, 635x900px
>>150898859
>>
File: 59796117_p3_master1200.jpg (306KB, 635x900px) Image search: [Google]
59796117_p3_master1200.jpg
306KB, 635x900px
>>150898886
>>
File: 59796117_p4_master1200.jpg (264KB, 635x900px) Image search: [Google]
59796117_p4_master1200.jpg
264KB, 635x900px
>>150898919
>>
File: 1480546055593.jpg (534KB, 729x1032px) Image search: [Google]
1480546055593.jpg
534KB, 729x1032px
>tfw another full week of screenings in London
They're just begging for me to go see it again.
>>
>>150900121
>live in the north
>closest screenings after this week are in London
>>
>>150900121
Go for it anon, tomorrow will be the last day of screening in my country.
>>
Fuck this movie. First 60ish minutes for 9.5/10 and the only reason they arent perfect are the forced insert songs. The last 40ish minutes are like 6-7/10 though, the movie drops off so hard its unreal. After both visuals and sound design of the field trip it only went downhill. That entire segment was so insanely good, still blows my mind.
>>
>>150901370
English please.
>>
One thing I'm curious about.
There are several unnecessary panty shot in the movie, like when Mitsuha rode a bicycle or tripped. Why did the pay attention to those shot?
>>
IMAXロサンゼルスで、『君の名は。』IMAX版のチェック。絵も音も、恥ずかしいくらいクリアでビビりました笑。いやあ楽しかった。2017年1月13日から公開です。
What the fuck. It will screen on IMAX, Los Angeles this January.
>>
>>150902921
>There are several unnecessary panty shot in the movie
Maybe if you're gay.

>>150903074
WEll, it is getting a wider release next year.
>>
>>150902921
>unnecessary panty shot
what are you fucking gay
>>
>>150886316
Is this really that good?
>>
>>150905634
It's just a really nicely made movie. It's not the best thing you'll ever watch, but it's pretty hard to fault it. The characters are believable and well grounded. The animation is nice, the OST is great and the voice acting is similarly decent.
>>
>>150898171
>Born and raised in Silesia, Poland. Studied electronic engineering until found out that making art can be more than a weird hobby. Finished Computer Graphics at Polish Japanese Institute of Information Technology, and thanks to a Japanese government scholarship, moved to Japan to study animation and comics.
This guy is living the dream.

Be more like this guy.
>>
>>150902921
He actually answered that recently.
Q) どうしてパンチラシーンを入れたのですか?
A) 意図的に入れたというよりは、意図的に隠すようなことをしなかったのです。
アニメは「描かれたもの」なので、自然に見えるべきものが見えないと
「隠そうとしている描き手の意思」が見えてしまいます。
Basically rather than intentionally adding them he simply didn't go out of his way to remove them when they happened to appear in the shots he wanted.
>>
>>150903793
>>150903833

the panty shots, and the initial boob groping scene which was shot from a really male gaze perspective (more than anything in the rest of the movie) made me extremely aware I was in a nearly full screening that was a) mostly females and b) mostly people about half my age

of course the boob groping thing actually paid off and all that audience was laughing at it every time, fortunately
>>
>>150907056
>giving a fuck about other people in your screening
>>
File: 1420412190290.jpg (317KB, 1831x1022px) Image search: [Google]
1420412190290.jpg
317KB, 1831x1022px
Listening back through the soundtrack right now. Why didn't it go straight to god tier and stay there?
Dat Kuchikamizake Trip OST
>>
>>150909107
>not katawaredoki
>>
One thing I think I missed when I saw it, what came out of Mitsuha going to Tokyo the day before the comet passed by?
>>
>>150909748
>One thing I think I missed when I saw it, what came out of Mitsuha going to Tokyo the day before the comet passed by?
That's when she gave Taki the braid that he wears.
>>
>>150909189
>Not knowing kino when you see/hear it
Favourite part for me desu
>>
File: 1480995559663.jpg (259KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1480995559663.jpg
259KB, 1280x1024px
Mitsuha is CUUUUUTE! I want one.
>>
>>150909775

Ah, that's right! She threw it to him on a train, right? For some reason I was just remembering she went there, didn't find him, then went back home and cut her hair
>>
>>150909968
I want to take Mitsuha to an actual cafe
>>
>>150894700
can't believe you fucks meme magic this shit too hard, and now this shit

IT WAS SUPPOSE TO BE A JOKE ABOUT THE KET-AI DAMN IT
>>
>>150907056

> shot from a really male gaze perspective

Literally the first thing any guy would do if they ended up in the body of a cute teenage girl is going for the boobs. It's entirely accurate and only adds to the believability of the characters.
>>
>>150910260
>not fingerblasting yourself
>>
>that bell ring when mitsuha gets meteor'ed
cold chill desu
>>
>>150910340
Made me shiver, especially with that music.
>>
Anyone went to the premiere in Paris? Shinkai was there.
>>
File: Capture.png (525KB, 853x482px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
525KB, 853x482px
Who here started getting mad when pic related happens?

I honestly though its going to another one of shinkai's favorite bullshits happening again.
>>
>>150910231
wtf i love keit-ai now
>>
>>150910548
Nah, it was obvious he wasn't going to pull that shit again.

They made eye contact on their trains and went through all that effort. No way they were going to go 5cm/s
>>
>>150910548
I would've honestly sperged out in the cinema if he had pulled another 5cm/s.

Then again I wasn't really expecting it because the film wouldn't have been as popular.
>>
>>150898171
Better than a chinese one
>>
>>150910548
Yes. But Taki calling her out made me almost squeal.

Though ending it with then dropping the title was great
>>
Someone said that Yukino Yukari from Garden of Words made cameo in the film. Anyone have a screencap?
>>
>>150910377

I saw it in a pretty swag cinema so that shit was fucking loud and made the seats tremble
>>
>>150897823
Why would they remember though? Like the film was rather explicit about them forgetting due to "god magic". Like, it's physically impossible to forget something (more that it just becomes harder to access certain memories if they either aren't deeply semantically rooted or regularly accessed).

So either A) got magic does a mind wipe or B) god magic represses the memories - the latter making the final scene a massive waste of time, since there's no legitimately good reason for them to lose access yet still physically possess memories of the past other than to allow for the whole coincidental meeting.

Also, why are we pretending it's a good scene? Like, a lot of people seem to come away from this film in the belief that it's a romance, except the characters develop independently of each other - for the large part - and then forget everything either. So there's no reason to think that when they meet, they're in love.
>>
File: 1481490309010.jpg (155KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1481490309010.jpg
155KB, 720x480px
>>150910818
>>
>>150910818

She's Mitsuha's teacher at Itomori
>>
>>150910892
Well, shit. Watched it 3 times and didn't even notice.
>>
Nandemo nai ya is my favorite insert song , scratch it, RADWIMPS is fucking great
>>
>>150910873
>Like, it's physically impossible to forget something (more that it just becomes harder to access certain memories if they either aren't deeply semantically rooted or regularly accessed).
To be fair with forgetting, in Taki's case at the very least, all of his memories about it would be completely undone because his entire past changed.

Mitsuha having latent memories would make sense, the grandma said she still remembers having dreams of another person's life, and so did her mother.

The movie starts with Mitsuha talking about a dream she can't remember either.

The only way I could seem them remembering, is not actually remembering, but piecing it together after hearing from others. Like if you got told about something when you were 2-3 years old. You'd know it happened, but you wouldn't remember it happening.
>>
>>150910892
>can't be together with the person she loves in Tokyo
>moves to the country to get away from it
>gets hit by a meteor
>>
>>150910892
I don't know. Need a shot of feet for identification.
>>
>>150910982
I like Mitsuha's version.
>>
>>150911153
It would have been nice if they had a shot where we could see her wearing the shoes Akizuki made for her .
>>
I don't get why they were crying at the end despite not remembering everything? Or could they remember it by THE HEART?
>>
>>150911359
It's like, while they didn't remember, they knew there was something they SHOULD remember, if that makes sense?
>>
i watched it because the ost was really fucking great.
>>
>>150897823
>>150910873
>>150911026
>>150911455

This one got explained more in novel. The novel discusses about where is our
memories stored, is it in the brain, the soul, or is it in the body? Taki mentioned how he familiar with the cloth he wears, the relieve feeling when he saw Tessie and Sayaka when he is Mitsuha. They're always together even when they swap.

In the last memory wiping moment, Taki challenge the world by not giving up his last feeling, the feeling that he lost something he loves and will struggle to search for it even if he doesn't remember.

I mentioned the novel not to defend to movie but reading it give the swapping incident more meaning and make the story as a whole more completed.
>>
Overrated shit
>>
>>150912775
Happened to all movie that hit the mainstream, is it that unexpected?
>>
>>150912775
>Something becomes popular
>I-IT'S SHIT
Thread posts: 236
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.