[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pre Goku's arrival was this the last good fight in the series?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: NewDubRecoomDisabilityShaming.jpg (306KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
NewDubRecoomDisabilityShaming.jpg
306KB, 1920x1080px
Pre Goku's arrival was this the last good fight in the series? The Ginyu fight and the saiyan arc where the last two fight sequences that actually felt desperate and like battle tactics where used. The closest thing to a resurgence was Piccolo vs 18 and a glimmer in Tien vs. Cell. What went wrong /a/
>>
>>150882716
vs 17 not 18
>>
piccolo vs Vegeta was the best match
>>
>>150883007
They never fought though
>>
>>150882716
>What went wrong /a/

Toriyama started phoning it in
>>
What species is Recoom?
>>
>17 vs Piccolo
Last good fight for me with 2 character that were kinda 'even'(17 had unlimit ki bullshit and stamina..?). And funny how that fight had fillers and it worked well without Toei fucking it.
>Vegeta vs Reccome
Pretty good one. The last time we see crazy Vegeta fighting like that. After that fight "muh prides" gets in the way too much and "oh no! some other character is much stronger than me!!! but I am a prince of 3 people!! I just lost my will to fight! i need to run away and cry in some corner waaaah"

>>150883814
There were many fights in Dragon Ball when Goku was a kid. The 23rd tournament was the high point of all with that choreography, specially Goku vs Piccolo.
It was obvious there would be a point Toriyama would get tired or/and run out of ideas. That point was Freeza's fight. It was the point where you get the typical overpowered character vs weaker character until the weaker gets a power up out of their ass. Since then it never stopped, and IN THE BATTLES shitload of times.
If people blame Super with Trunks getting stronger through 2 days, just go back to Freeza's battle and see how many times did Gohan power up, or Vegeta through all those days in Namek, or how Goku gets damage with Ginyu and then gets a hell lot stronger than his friends and Vegeta just by healing up. Yeah Zenkai bullshit, but still bullshit.
>>
>>150883007
>all namekians look alike
racist
>>
>>150884189

Every Ginyu Force member were supposed to be mutants.
>>
>>150884407
So, is he a human mutant?
>>
>>150884407
If they're mutants Im sure they where made from splicing DNA, Id argue the chances of him being part human are small considering the amount of humanoid creatures in the universe plus the fact humans were never notably strong until non humans showed up to compete with/ provide new techniques to copy.

What are the odds Purple brain is Ginyu's original body?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.