[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is she so perfect? It's been almost three years and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1478389895663.gif (714KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
1478389895663.gif
714KB, 500x600px
Why is she so perfect? It's been almost three years and my heart still speeds up whenever I think of her.

I feel so bad for Kaname. Being friendzoned by this gorgeous mermaid princess is a fate worse than death.
>>
He get a better girl.
>>
What a shit thread
Can someone post Miuna?
>>
>>150867687
She's a terrible person and a slut.
It's not that redundant. Sluts are always terrible people, but terrible people are not always sluts.
>>
>>150867687
I felt bad for her for about a minute, then I felt even worse for myself because I actually watched this entire shitty fucking anime.
>>
>>150868394
Please elaborate on why she's a terrible person and a slut. My obsession with Chisaki is unhealthy, I need something to help tone it down.
>>
>>150868470
It's been too long since I watched the show. I was a Chisakifag at the start but now the only thing that remains is my burning hatred of her. Fucking bitch.
>>
>>150868470
>ignoring kaname confession and pretty much never replied herself
>cant even confess to hikari
>taking screentime just to repeat her bullshit throughout 2nd cour
I forgot some bullet points.
>>
>>150868714
Would replying really help Kaname at all? Sure, Kaname might say that he would want a direct answer for closure, but if she turned him down Kaname would just think "Shit. Actually, I kind of miss when her feelings were more ambiguous and I could hope that things might work out." Chisaki knows that, and that's why she avoids hurting him with an answer.
>>
>>150868961
>kaname would just think
>chisaki knows that...she avoids hurting him with an answer.
Seriously nigger? Kaname knew he already lost when Chisaki was all over wanting Hikari's dick anon.Thats why he kept bugging the group to be honest with each other.
>>
Kaname was far too good for her.
>>
She's shit and I couldn't stand her.

>muh change
>muh hikari
>muh denial about loving tsumugu because i supposedly love hikari still
>im such a horrible person waaah
>>
>>150869513
Why do you dislike Chisaki so much, anon?
>>
>>150869584
Not that anon but she's a useless character that's just there for more DRAMA. Combine her and manaka and the story wont change at all
>>
>>150869547
You make her sound like someone with Borderline Personality Disorder.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.