[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Re:Zero kara hajimeru isekai seikatsu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 535
Thread images: 117

File: 1481450225295.png (1022KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1481450225295.png
1022KB, 800x1000px
Chapter 68

https://mega.nz/#!pZEknJIK!c0n3LZj4Uzu1RuoJRkuzLizMZP8kX89QDJuIe0XBQ9Q

So does this kiss count?
>>
Reminder that Beako will outlive Subaru.
Reminder that she will still be a little girl on the inside when it happens, likely unable to cope with the fact that her fatheru left her, sad and alone.

Echidna is a monster.

>>150836858
No. Emilia was a broken mess, her actions are more a mimicking of Subaru's overall behavior toward her and what she assumes Subaru wants to hear.
>>
File: 59279033_p14_master1200.jpg (231KB, 797x450px) Image search: [Google]
59279033_p14_master1200.jpg
231KB, 797x450px
>Previous stuff

https://mega.nz/#F!VNdzDYYK!nK9fNU3LeprlZSbRAnlsRg

>For animefags looking to continue the story

http://pastebin.com/gWi7LURJ

>Alternative master resource

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_wOtTltdwZhHK0UKaV1AelPcA-K70SdWPcY3FTBJGnA/edit

>>150837097
What's important is that Beatrice finally got out into the world. I'm sure Subaru is hoping she can learn to connect with other people besides himself so that when he truly dies she'll still have other people she can call friends.
>>
>thread song
https://youtu.be/F9hagVL-__c
>>
>>150836858
Doesn't matter had sex applies to kisses too.
>>
File: CzTTKYYUQAAf2WS.jpg (159KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
CzTTKYYUQAAf2WS.jpg
159KB, 768x1024px
>>150837097
Echidna is a good mom who did nothing wrong.
>>
>>150837509
Except for creating an un-ageing child who will never be able to grow up and mature and then tricking her to stay trapped in a lonely library for centuries where she eventually gets fed up with life and begs for someone to kill her because she literally can't do it herself.

A child, begging for death. Nothing wrong with that.
>>
File: Typhon_6.jpg (89KB, 604x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Typhon_6.jpg
89KB, 604x1200px
Would you let her rip your limbs off.

You're not a bad person right anon? So it won't hurt at all.
>>
>>150836858
That probably was one of the most despair inducing loops I've ever witnessed. Subaru planned for so many things to happen only for it to all go wrong.
>>
File: 1479436056233.png (30KB, 1007x1002px) Image search: [Google]
1479436056233.png
30KB, 1007x1002px
>>150837755
She just sounds like an advocate of equal employment opportunities. Children are often discriminated in the job market after all.
>>
>>150837881
Does Minerva just follow her around or do not-guilty people also get screwed over?
>>
File: Regulus2.jpg (115KB, 1200x683px) Image search: [Google]
Regulus2.jpg
115KB, 1200x683px
Apparently someone a theme for Regulus Corneas using Vocaloid.

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm30194919
>>
>>150837903
>the only consistencies this loop were elsa and the ass hair murdering literally everyone

WHAT THE FUCK WERE THE MEATSACKS?

So Subaru has to convince Emilia not to mindbreak herself, convince that fucking Clown not to go all snowblower, grannypile Garf or magically convince him to go with him to the manor, ensure the hot vampire stays hot, and get back to Sanctuary with Betty without being meatballed, right? Did I miss something? This is supposed to be the last loop, so how the fuck is he going to pull it off?
>>
Every thread until Rem wakes up.
>>
>>150838452
Final talk with the witches on the third encounter, remade resolve, some plan making, mobilizing people for help, fight with Garf to force him to do his own trial completely, making a bet with the clown about the outcome of the loop, stopping Elsa and rescuing everyone, convincing Beatrice properly to join him, fighting off the rabbits.

Something like that.
>>
File: 1477422979838.jpg (60KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1477422979838.jpg
60KB, 960x960px
>>150838570
Is it time for Remposting?
>>
>>150838054
So, what is this? One of his rants converted into a song?
>>150838452
>so how the fuck is he going to pull it off?
A kissu.
>>
>>150838452
The thing is. He isn't. His solution for Emilia is an emotional and genuine one that keikaku types can never think to come up with the first time, unless they replicate it but then they'd have to stumble upon it first. That's where this Subaru differs from the AU one. He is showing his friends that he trusts them to overcome their own bullshit and solve the problem instead of mainuplating them every step of the way.
>>
>That kiss
Are we not supposed to ever like Emilia? Everytime something happens regarding their development it just turns me off from her more.
>>
>>150839024
Not really her fault since she was completely mindbroken.
>>
>>150839024
You're not really supposed to like that scene's romantic elements given that he's being eaten alive. It's just supposed to reveal a bit of how Emilia feels about him to Subaru while showing how utterly fucked things got.
>>
Emilia really is weak-willed for a main heroine.
Not a Remfag, but there's no surprise people like her a lot better.

I don't understand how is it possible for the author not to give his main heroine more of a backbone, and a stronger personality.
>>
>>150839375
Just like how we weren't supposed to like Subaru at first due to how much of a fucking idiot he was, i don't think we're supposed to like how dependent and weak she is to certain things.

Hell, she's extremely ignorant of the world too, she didn't even know what the witch cult was, probably due to Puck not wanting to give her information and pampering her too much.
>>
>>150839375
The other issue is that Emilia, for how important she is in the story, fails on the most basic levels of qualifying for her "heroine" status.
>Appears in Arc 1, but in the final loop does almost nothing and doesn't do anything of importance in the first loop besides introduce herself and give exposition. Subaru might want to prevent the murders, but he's hardly given proper motivation for risking his life to save these people from a different universe he just met.
>Arc 2, all she does is have some benign conversations with Subaru that were half exposition and half repetitive passive deflections of Subaru's flirting. Not to mention Puck dominates most of the conservation with Emilia only interjecting sparsely.
>Arc 3 she's barely around at all. She does have a scene where she scolds Subaru but development wise all it does is exemplify how loosely her and Subaru are connected at this point. Yet Subaru still goes above and beyond, driving himself insane, just to save her at the end.
>Arc 4 she gets the most development, but by this point we're thousands of pages into the story and we're already in love with Rem. We're left to wonder why Subaru loves Emilia so much. The expectations are high for her when she finally has the spotlight and she just flounders and demonstrates how utterly boring, safe, and neutral her personality is.

Rem at least had development as a character and did a number of insane and interesting things both for Subaru's sake and to advance the plot. Emilia was nothing more than a piece of ass for the first third of the series and when she finally gets development she does nothing to win us over from Rem.

The biggest issue is a lack of motivation. Tappei never thinks to give us a reason for Subaru's obsession with Emilia beyond "She's hot".
>>
File: 14655676.png (87KB, 400x232px) Image search: [Google]
14655676.png
87KB, 400x232px
>>150840023
I don't know what the fuck is happening right now but all that shitposting last thread clearly destroyed any civility this thread
>>
>>150840023
He does but it's not very much explored and the anime could have used the one scene that lays it out in clear terms. It's simple and kind of depressing.

>Whenever he was beside Emilia, he never failed to feel invigorated and excited. That’s why there wasn’t anything worse for him than getting the cold shoulder like this. ‘What’, ‘when’, Subaru fell into a panic as he raced to find what he’d done to put her in a bad mood.

>If he got rejected by Emilia then he’d be all alone in this world. In this world Emilia had become his sole meaning of existence.

>As the wheels in Subaru’s head started grinding, the way he defined himself worked itself in a bad direction. His vision dimmed as nerves in his head screamed. A dark emotion crept up in his heart. He subconsciously understood this was the same as the dark hand he’d seen before. His lips trembled as the negative emotions started to run wild.

>“That’s enough of that, Subaru.”

>A voice resounded in his head unexpectedly, snapping him out of his stupor. Subaru opened his eyes in surprise. The words uttered felt like they were whispered directly into his mind. In front of him, Puck rested on top of Emilia’s hood, rubbing his own belly while gazing out towards Subaru.

>“This looks like a pretty bad sign to me, so I’m here to put a stop to it. I’d hope you wouldn’t do anything improper with my daughter. I don’t want to come to hate you.”
>>
>>150840179
How is that post uncivil?
>>
File: 1463709356135.png (42KB, 208x212px) Image search: [Google]
1463709356135.png
42KB, 208x212px
>>150840023
Oh come on anon, you know its more than that.
>>
>>150840023
>Tappei never thinks to give us a reason for Subaru's obsession with Emilia beyond "She's hot"

We both know that's not true.
>>
>>150839375
>>150839992
I think the unprepared sheltered girl thrust into the world effect worked a bit too well. The LN version is rectifying this and having her be more of a leader as a follow-up to helping with the evacuation of the villagers by having her declare she'll set everyone free so we at least get the feeling she's trying.
>>
>>150840203
Because it's not bashing on Rem or blindly fellating Emilia, I guess? I can only hope that post is being ironic about incivilities.

>>150840196
>>150840268
Subaru's attachment is incredibly inexplicable and almost always boils down to "he just is," even in that example. His one major interaction with her in the very first loop, where she saved him from the thugs, is the only concrete thing forming the basis of his affections for her. I would list the lap pillow where he completely broke down to her, but he was already a complete memeboy for her by that point.

The best explanation is that his blind devotion to her is strongly tied to Satella.
>>
>>150840504
Eh its more about the psychology before he got isekaied to be honest, you need to keep in mind what Subaru was like in arc 1 trying to do magic and finding his designated "main heroine".
>>
>>150840504
I just posted another reason. It's because he has nothing else and it holds off an isekai related existential crisis. She's also an extension of his fantasy hero delusions and he had a sense of entitlement about getting the girl. The reasons are just the 'wrong' reasons so you might overlook them outside of a type tragedy that says a couple deserves doom and gloom for falling in love for the wrong reasons.
>>
File: 1477900754499.jpg (3MB, 4081x5916px) Image search: [Google]
1477900754499.jpg
3MB, 4081x5916px
>>150840196
>If he got rejected by Emilia then he’d be all alone in this world. In this world Emilia had become his sole meaning of existence.

That's my point though. Why? Subaru being magically teleported to a new world and the questions of why he got isekei'd and whether he might want to go back home are only brought up briefly in passing in the LN/WN and that's it. He goes from 0 to EMT and his motivations don't extend beyond that. He barely struggles to accept he has this weirdass immortality either. Anyone else in that situation would probably be hunting for answers rather than putting all their focus on scoring some elf pussy.
>>150840268
>>150840337
Well obviously yes there's slightly more but I'm making a point. Emilia really doesn't do much. Her personality is weak and passive, and there's not much to say about her other than that she's "nice". At least with Rem she and Subaru had bantz and Rem made incredible sacrifices for him. Emilia's dialogue and motivations are normally just flat and boring.

The problem is that this show's central premise is suffering. How do you justify countless deaths and psychological torment if there's no compelling reason to do so? It's not there's zero development between Subaru and Emilia, but there's nowhere near enough to make the plot coherent or compelling. Subaru just seems to be suffering for the sake of it. It's odd that Tappei would wait until Arc 4 to finally develop the character that serves as the pillar for why Subaru does anything and yet fail to make her as compelling.
>>
>>150840602
>>150840697
But for him to still be clinging to that, this far in, after everything he's been through or realized about the world, is rather suspect.

Subaru and Rem have so much in common that it's no wonder they got so close, but Emilia's character traits are fairly limited. She's got severe abandonment issues, she's incredibly naive and sheltered, she's too kind for her own good, and she's slightly petty and jealous. Her only trait that Subaru ever really focuses on is her kindness, and her elven features. For him to see her as one of his many friends that he couldn't bear to lose, fine, makes complete sense.

But for him to consistently claim to put as much dedication in on her behalf, wanting to devote himself to her, makes little sense.
>>
>>150839992
Yeah, but he eventually got good, or at least decent, and whether shit or not, he as the MC was always present.

Emilia isn't only a weak-willed heroine, she's also uninteresting, and lacks the amount of presence a main heroine should have.

>>150840023
My feelings exactly.

>>150840498
But that isn't anywhere nearly enough.
That would be great for some side character, but Emilia is the bloody main heroine, mate.

She's one of the characters that should make you interested in them and as an extension, make you interested in the story.

If a main character isn't interesting, then that character shouldn't be a main character.
The fact some people even go out of their way to claim Rem is the real main heroine (even though she clearly isn't) is a testament of how weak a main heroine Emilia is.
>>
>>150841041
I don't see it has him clinging to it still more than he is just sticking to his guns and not really having much of a way out. As cynical as that sounds. After the first arc he was no longer really a blank slate and this was further compounded by the second arc. By the time the third arc rolls by he has a job, a girlfriend, a home, and several people in his neighborhood that he would rather keep around and live with. I guess in a lot of people's perfect version of this story he would realize what he wanted was in front of him all along and only go for Rem as it shows his better grasp on reality. But holy hell is that just asking for a shitstorm so let's stop that train of thought. He's already made an ass of himself in the court and even if it were toned down a ton they seem to get along well enough and have spent just enough time for him to have feelings for her by this point. So the question becomes, well why wouldn't he stick to his guns?
>>
File: remmers.jpg (32KB, 480x566px) Image search: [Google]
remmers.jpg
32KB, 480x566px
Good night, /rzg/. Sleep tight, Potato.
>>
>>150841688
Not a general
>>
>>150840879
This is 100% headcannon but Tappei seems like the type to link his obsession to Emilia with Satella. We are told that they look eerily similar and their is some kind of past Subaru and Envy have together that's heavily foreshadowed.

From a factual point of view, relying on how in-depth Tappei's characterisation of Subaru is, he's shown to be quite insecure and pulls off grand displays or autistic levels of heroics to cope with his environment. Now out of nowhere comes Emilia who is basically his beacon and angel in a sense. Emilia tickles his heroic personality to the max, he's a people pleaser, his twisted sense of obligation turns easily into obsession. His undying motivation and autistic levels of desire to help her and stick to her like glue can be linked to his personality, he's chivalrous, desperate and childish clinging to his beacon like a child does to their mother. Undergoing so many traumatic experiences with someone you subconsciously cling to is bound to increase his levels of obsession and affection to insane heights, creating the retard we know today. Basically his love is a result of trauma
>>
>>150841505
Subaru is the type of retard to try one-up himself every chance he gets. Though this seems to change in Arc 4
>>
>>150841716
>constant threads even with no new discussion
>chock full of cancer

>not a general

>>150841738
>self-imposed stockholm syndrome
Woah
>>
File: EMT2.png (2MB, 1000x1587px) Image search: [Google]
EMT2.png
2MB, 1000x1587px
Can you guys believe it? We actually just got an exclusive interview with the creator of the official Re:Zero OVA series! Could this mean more episodes, or a season 2?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-iRhcEVYtI
>>
>>150840879
Putting aside everything else for the time being, I thought the first arc handled it well actually. Yes, he may have started searching for answers. If, and it's a big if, if he wasn't accosted by thugs and then met Emilia. He may have wanted a hot sunmoner girl, but he didn't find one. One hot non-summoner girl found him. And to have a friendly face with some kind of goal is a big help when you have no other goals of your own and looking for answers anyway. You also don't want to pass up the chance to do so in a world where everyone is a stranger. That he was later killed along with Emilia made him invested in making sure she doesn't die. Well, because it's the right thing to do. As bare bones as that sounds. Could you walk away in good conscious knowing she would die in a few hours? I'd like to believe most people would try something. Certainly not as far, yes. But for a glory seeker with delusions? This is irresistible.
>>
I don't do much around /a/, so I assume my filtering of "OVA" won't hide too much conversation here.
>>
>>150841419
Tappei wrote Emilia way too much like a main character, one that starts off as a completely blank slate with the old mysterious background. He's building her up rather than starting her off at 100%. This is shown by the fact that Emilia has very limited knowledge of the world and has opened up in several ways as a result of Subaru's involvement in her life.
The problem arises from the fact that Tappei gave way too much screen time and development to other characters before proper establishing Emilia as something other than some fine elf ass. Arc 4 should of happened before arc 2 and 3 then we'd see Emilia's struggles and backstory and empathise with her as a character early on. Frankly yes, before Arc 4 she was just bland flirt bait but at this point its nice seeing her vulnerabilities and insecurities since it makes her more tangible as a character and not a goal for Subaru
>>
>>150842090
Saving her isn't the problem. Anybody who isn't the fucking Clown would have saved her, knowing what would happen. It's his utter devotion and his constantly trying to win her heart that are out of place. Being on her team, supporting her as a friend, etc, would all be perfectly understandable, even to go above and beyond for her, like he does the rest of his friends, would be fine. It's just the sheer extent to which he goes above and beyond for her that seem out of place.
>>
>>150842290
Seems to be a problem on Subura's end, this is a guy who has trudged through so many traumatic experiences only to come out mentally intact. He is shown to be a gigantic autist
>>
>>150842437
Oh, no, it's definitely a problem with Subaru. Emelia's a fine character, she's just never been made out to be serious LI or main heroine material.

You'll find very few people seem to actually have a problem with Emilia, and focus more on Honda's blind devotion to her.
That said, Emilia and Rem are such different characters that it's no wonder Remfags and Emiliafags can't get along.
>>
>>150842195
That's the big problem, though.
She started getting developed by arc 4, but the MC development should be there from day 1.

Unless Tappei is planning to make Re:Zero a super long series, then maybe Emilia's very late development wouldn't be a problem - and even then, the development she got in arc 4 didn't make her an interesting main character. However, I don't think Re:Zero will last more than 3-4 volumes.
>>
>>150842606
I think it's something like 10 or so planned arcs.
>>
>>150842530
If Subaru was a disgusting neckbeard, he'd make more sense
>>
>>150842628
Dunno, if he plans on going for longer, then good.
If he can make Emilia earn her position as main heroine (and as a compelling one) I will gladly eat my words, but that's nothing but potential right now, and I've seen far too many times potential gone to waste in these type of media.
>>
>>150842290
Although I'm closely examining it more and really I'm starting to think it's a little overstated with his devotion to Emilia. At least from a romantic perspective.

I'll start with the outline of his basic motivations

Arc 1- Good Samaritan/moralfag
Arc 2- Preserving his new way of life, saving the maids (this is the second wind that allows him to succeed), and of course the deitto
Arc 3- Arc 1 + a bit of 2, again. This is the arc most people get this Emilia obsession thing from so this will be where I'll focus my points.
Arc 4-Not getting assraped by rabbits in a death trap for halfbloods or gutted by Elsa, also everyone in his general vicinity is gonna fucking die

In the LN version he even says he's not too sure how he feels about Emilia even after asking her out on a date in Arc 2. It's not until Arc 3 where he goes off the rails into full blown autism. He's becoming desperate as it turns out being a servant doesn't mean he gets a spot as an "MC" in Emilia's story. He also never dropped his otaku baggage completely even after dying a bunch. So we get him going memeboy and that's an apt description. The meme version with blind devotion, except it's firmly established to be selfish attention whoring in the hopes of his entitlement being fulfilled. His words were even proven hollow, right? Despite being a memeboy he even said so in the From Zero moment that Wilhelm saw through him and he was about to give up on saving Emilia and the others. In a way, it's really become completely sincere relatively recently.

>>150842606
I wouldn't be so sure. Arc 3 was about 6 volumes and there are 11 arcs planned.
>>
File: 1475228039662.jpg (174KB, 1000x713px) Image search: [Google]
1475228039662.jpg
174KB, 1000x713px
>>150842692
Well, I mean he kind of is. Tappei made him /fit/ because the existence of /fit/ proves that it isn't mutually exclusive and even someone weak as Subaru needs that a bit in fantasy world or he'd die even more.
>>
>>150841419
>Emilia isn't only a weak-willed heroine
I'm pretty sure that's supposed to change in the second half of Arc 4. Of course, that's never been the key point of my disinterest in her, because I lost interest in her before I even realized she had that weakness or was particularly childish.
>>
File: Poke.png (255KB, 600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Poke.png
255KB, 600x1600px
So, I heard people liked pictures of rem making Subaru blush.
>>
>>150843509
Thank you
>>
File: 1481390709018.jpg (37KB, 379x288px) Image search: [Google]
1481390709018.jpg
37KB, 379x288px
>>150843509
>Is something poking me?
>>
>>150843509
This is my fetish.
>>
>>150843509
I'm still getting vanilla vibes. So this is the power of Remu.
>>
>>150843509
Oh no. I just had a thought. Would the royal selection rules really apply to him and Rem fucking?
>>
File: 57247084_p0.png (486KB, 498x814px) Image search: [Google]
57247084_p0.png
486KB, 498x814px
>>150843583
Yes
>>
>>150843669
I don't think it does, it only applies to candidates doesn't it?
>>
>>150843704
That's one horny oni.
>>
File: himZD0M.gif (993KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
himZD0M.gif
993KB, 250x250px
>>150843509
>>150843608
>Rem can make the dirtiest of kinks be vanilla as fuck

I remember this one doujin where Rem golden showers the automobile and I was pretty much okay with it despite hating bathroom play. Truly, even the most depraved of Rems is pure as a snow.
>>
>>150843741
Yes. Or I think between a knight or noble and a candidate. It would help to have a translator clear this up for us. Which kind of makes sense. But you never know if it'll be forced on Subaru when it comes to Rem because fairness or some shit.
>>
>>150843754
>I remember this one doujin where Rem golden showers the automobile and I was pretty much okay with it despite hating bathroom play.
I hope someone gets the digital version and uploads it some time, so we'll have a higher quality version available. Here, make my dream come true. For Christmas.

http://www.melonbooks.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=IT0000191607
>>
>>150844008
Its already up on Ex anon
>>
File: 1405375923751.jpg (44KB, 351x398px) Image search: [Google]
1405375923751.jpg
44KB, 351x398px
>>150843509
>>
>>150844578
Yeah, but it's a low quality scan.
>>
File: rund9ha1xhqx.jpg (199KB, 1199x738px) Image search: [Google]
rund9ha1xhqx.jpg
199KB, 1199x738px
>tfw Emilia already thought he was 12-13
>>
File: nightly ritual.png (493KB, 834x1035px) Image search: [Google]
nightly ritual.png
493KB, 834x1035px
who up gimme draw requests
>>
>>150844933
Subaru being a rad 90's kid
>>
File: 1472620626986.png (404KB, 659x553px) Image search: [Google]
1472620626986.png
404KB, 659x553px
>>150844933
Drunk Ram asking the viewer to marry her like a christmas cake.
>>
>>150844933
Ram and Otto pairing please
>>
File: Re_Zero_Volume_10_13.jpg (315KB, 1440x2030px) Image search: [Google]
Re_Zero_Volume_10_13.jpg
315KB, 1440x2030px
>>150844933
Elsa dressed up and acting like a stereotypical vampire.
>>
>>150845008
I'm glad I infected others with this.
>>150844983
Combine them for the full drunken fling.
>>
>>150844983
>>150845008
Ram mind.
>>
File: Typhon_7.jpg (34KB, 450x524px) Image search: [Google]
Typhon_7.jpg
34KB, 450x524px
>>150844933
Typhon ripping off someone's limbs and going "awww this one's rotten" while the dude screams in pain.
>>
>>150844933
Subaru fedora tipping with his invisible providence power (authority of sloth) instead of his hand
>>
File: i dont understand.png (26KB, 408x394px) Image search: [Google]
i dont understand.png
26KB, 408x394px
>>150844933
Al like pic related
>>
File: i understand.png (17KB, 362x390px) Image search: [Google]
i understand.png
17KB, 362x390px
>>150844933
>>150845103
alternatively, do whichever you like best
>>
What if the witches were actually normal girls who got their desires extremely twisted by the witch genes?
>>
>>150845171
I thought that was obvious. Daphne's hunger certainly isn't normal.
>>
>>150845171
Well Minerva was already pretty twisted in her way of thinking before she got her powers so.
>>
>>150845227
My suspicion is that the Sins only accentuate what's already there, driving a mere personality flaw to the point where it becomes an all-consuming madness.
>>
>>150845171
the information in the wiki seems to imply that the witches where born witches, but the gene didn't manifest until later, like typhon's backstory from the wiki: "When Typhon was a young girl, she was troubled with the concept of good and evil, and tended to watch her father execute people as a part of his job to find an answer. One day, she broke his wine cup, prompting her to confess her deed to him while fearing execution, though fortunately he accepted her apology, leading her to believe that the scale that measured a person's sin was inside of their own heart. Ever since then, Typhon began asking people if they were sinners, and brought down punishment to those that were guilty. "
>>
>>150845303
>the information in the wiki seems to imply that the witches where born witches
Didn't Echidna say she used to be human?
>>
File: Minerva5.jpg (156KB, 1072x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Minerva5.jpg
156KB, 1072x1200px
>>150845171
No proper confirmation on that yet. Apparently Minerva's wrath steamed from her inability to do anything to change the world's pain, so apparently one day she could just use the power.

Not sure if they all developed then themselves due to extreme leanings towards a certain feeling or if the witch genes were a thing since before that and they happened upon it.

probably something like

>Minerva: Wanted to forcefully stop people from getting hurt, but her inability made her feel anger
>Sekhmet: So lazy she developed the invisible hands in order to have then do things for her and move her, so she'd be able to move as little as possible
>Camilla: seems like an extremely shy person, and probably lonely, her power made people fawn over her just by looking at her, to extremes
>Typhon: Father taught her that she had the power to judge and deliver judgment upon sinners, she tortured and killed then, so her power to be able to tell "bad people" apart from ripping limbs off may stem from that
>Echidna: thirst for knowledge gives her a book that details all the happenings in the world and possible futures
>Daphne: Insatiable hunger, that drove her to be able to eat anything at all, and make things out of herself i'd guess just to be able to eat said things
>Satella: ?????
>>
>>150845279
That seems to be the case but it's worth noting the genes won't accept you if you aren't compatible enough and your flaws are what bring those powers out. Interesting enough Subaru's Sloth doesn't seem to require him to be slothful. So the way that power works is likely just a unique quirk and doesn't apply to most other witch factors.

>>150845303
Having parents would support them as being human, right? Or rather it wouldn't determine one or the other.
>>
>>150845375
Well, we do know the Witch Factors seem to be able to jump hosts when their current hosts die. I don't think Subaru was even all that close to Regulus when he died. What if the Witches were just the most compatible hosts the Sins found when they were first released?
>>150845461
>Interesting enough Subaru's Sloth doesn't seem to require him to be slothful.
Isn't the hand said to be formed from his stagnant emotions?
>>
>>150845562
Oh, then nevermind. I remember someone said he thought of things that pissed him off to bring out more hands. I guess that's not mutually exclusive to stagnant emotions though.
>>
>>150845562
>Well, we do know the Witch Factors seem to be able to jump hosts when their current hosts die

Also not confirmed. That may be Subaru's case only.

Petelgeuse had a box with the witch genes of sloth inside, and he said "Sorry Flugel" before injecting then into himself to defend Fortuna's village. So apparently, it's something that can be touched and has a physical form.
>>
File: hey emilia wTCH ME KICKFLIP.png (217KB, 971x764px) Image search: [Google]
hey emilia wTCH ME KICKFLIP.png
217KB, 971x764px
>>150844943
>>
>>150845662
Perfect.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (47KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
47KB, 1280x720px
>>150845662
>EMT skate
You are a saint
>>
>>150845594
>to bring out more hands
I'm not sure that's what it was. I think he was trying to make the hand stronger that way. My guess is the hands form from a specific sort of rage and bitterness, rather than the general kind. Like the sort of, normally impotent, rage born from feelings of inadequacy and uselessness, but given form to allow those desires to be achieved anyhow.

The way the hand was described is that it does what the "slothful" Subaru cannot.
>>
>>150838876
This is his path to becoming a real sage.
>>
File: 1478070541673.jpg (208KB, 500x443px) Image search: [Google]
1478070541673.jpg
208KB, 500x443px
>>150845879
That makes sense. Poor Pete, when you have that knowledge in mind his power becomes a little sad.
>>
>>150840504
I thought Subaru was just suffering under an extreme case of Florence Nightingale effect? I can only imagine that it gets worse if you're a social putcast/in a strange world.
>>
>>150846303
Florence Nightingale? I don't see it. Neither one is doctor or anything like that. I do see a sort of self imposed Stockholm syndrome. There's also this >>150842829 where he wasn't too bad anyway until later on all things considered. There is his decision to work at the mansion though but it wasn't a bad choice since it was made in the first loop. That was when he thought that danger and death would be maybe a once per decade kind of experience, you know. Little more deadly than our world but not outrageously so. So finding a place to stay while trying to get some elf tail wasn't actually obsessive. Just kind of logical (unless you're that guy who wants to invent modern shit with no money, literacy, and housing) with a bonus of maybe scoring pussy at some point. Or at least he had the right idea (As Roswaal pointed out he could have been a permanent guest). After all, no one else was going to take him in for free, these people had some gratitude, kinda knew him, and her status in society fueled his delusional daydream that he was in a LN or video game.
>>
>>150845879
We also discussed in another thread how subaru's IP can handle touching regulus with "stilness of an object's time" activated but Betel's Invisible Hands can be cut down. Guess subaru's IP is better in quality than quantity, even though it has limited range
>>
>>150846811
Seriously? Did he actually try fighting Regulus with it? Subaru's invisible providence is something that can't be laughed at, that'd mean that one hand is indestructible
>>
>>150846811
I forget, is Betelgeuse's possession thing a part of his authority or something related to being a spirit. Because that seems to supplement his hands that can't go intangible.

>>150846847
Someone explained it like it didn't really do much to Regulus but push him back a bit, but if he were actually trying it never would have touched him in the first place. What's mostly significant is that the hand didn't get shredded in the process.
>>
>Betelgeuse's possession thing a part of his authority or something related to being a spirit.
Pretty sure that's a spirit ability, the other authority was inducing madness.

>>150846897
>>150846847
Subaru gave regulus an uppercut with IP.
>>
File: 1480551311474.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1480551311474.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
I wager this here certified (you) that if you were to watch the Re:Zero anime, abridged to only include the final timeline, not a single character arc would make sense (Subaru excluded)
>>
>>150847384
Well you can test that yourself. It has a running time of a little over 5 and a half hours.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1usgfrG85NCcUZVeVdtVmJScTQ/view
>>
>>150847491
>https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1usgfrG85NCcUZVeVdtVmJScTQ/view
Thank you, I will.
>>
>>150845052
>>
File: I Don't Understand.png (411KB, 909x1008px) Image search: [Google]
I Don't Understand.png
411KB, 909x1008px
>>150845103
aight, I'm gonna head out
>>
>>150847626
Nice one
>>
>>150847384
I don't know why you would think that. It's actually not too hard to keep the continuity together provided you follow a formula of

>meet character and befriend them in first loop
>learn about their depths or things you overlooked in previous loops
>apply knowledge for a different outcome

Usually their development, if there is any, is carried over into the next arc so it's largely unaffected by the looping.

Emilia and Subaru's argument in the capital is also, at least half of it, driven by the dissonance between Subaru's experience and what Emilia canonically knows.
>>
>>150847601
>Subaru actually just convinced her it's a metia that can melt things
>>
>>150847626
>two arms
Let's get Typhon here to fix that..
>>
>>150837509
How does she keep her hair as drills most of the time anyway? Does Rem style it for her?
>>
>>150843509
Wait... something is off here...
>>
Remfags btfo again
>>
>>150836858
We already had a thread. Why did you make a new one? Fucking newfags.
>>
>>150849052
Because the old one was archived
>>
>>150842530

Fun thing is, on the last page of the first LN (wich is arc 1) You get a little preview from Ram and Rem talking aboug what's gonna happen.

One of them says we'll meet the "main heroine" in LN2, this could be an implication or just Rem Ramfagging, wich is more likely.
>>
>>150844933

Roswaal kicking Garfiels head off.
>>
>>150844008
That's only like 4$. Why are people so stingy?
I would do it if the site actually accepted my card
>>
File: CsWJD9EUMAASghz.jpg (95KB, 800x946px) Image search: [Google]
CsWJD9EUMAASghz.jpg
95KB, 800x946px
https://mega.nz/#!MRFjyIQA!VXF9nOdv2GuJKhF9_UWhim5_EzMJZSVSQsMGkHxoDVI
My seatbelt is On.
>>
>>150850023
Thanks man
>>
>>150850023
Thanks
>>
File: 1481478560885.png (44KB, 248x223px) Image search: [Google]
1481478560885.png
44KB, 248x223px
>>150850023
>Subaru: <—>
>He intuitively perceives.
>This is Bad, senses Subaru's instinct.
>That was a voice he must not hear.
>This was a thing he must not notice.
>In there was a matter which he must not know.
>But no matter how hard he thinks this, the scenery before him remains unchanging. It won't even disappear for him. It merely forces that OUTCOME on Subaru, engraving it.
>???: “Liar... liar, liar liar liar liar liar liar...”
>The word takes definite form as it repeats, teariness joining the unending murmur.
>It's a painful scene. Packed with too much grief to deafen out. Watching this, hearing this, was the absolute in suffering.
>Subaru: <—>
>Why was he here?
>Why did he have to notice this?
>He erred. He messed up. He blundered in judgement. He ought not have noticed. He ought not have known. He ought not have been informed.
>—Should he not think otherwise, then, he.
>???: “Liar, you liar! Subaru, you... liaaAARR! LIARRRRRR!!”
>A torrent of tears streaming from her amethyst eyes, Emilia screams.
>As if accusing a betrayer, as if rejecting the nightmare before her, dishevelling her hair as if a child, Emilia screams as if in frenzy.

Here comes the second trial
>>
>>150850023
Thank you
>>
I need to tell you something

I LOVE EMILIA
>>
File: Sorry, Subaru.jpg (112KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Sorry, Subaru.jpg
112KB, 1024x576px
>>150850023
Thanks, anon.
>>
Is OP linking whole chapters translated? The reddit users are a bit slow now.
>>
>>150850567
A-aniki?
>>
File: 1478706539709.jpg (186KB, 920x1070px) Image search: [Google]
1478706539709.jpg
186KB, 920x1070px
>>150850023
Thanks
>Subaru: “Guess it's time to rely on you again...”
>The single person in the world to whom Subaru could reveal his worries, and their thoughts.
---------
>Going to Echidna's castle, spewing all his doubts and worries to her, clinging to her kindness, did make Subaru feel somewhat pathetic
Oh Subaru my man, you poor bastard
>>
>>150850567
>Hey buddy I think you got the wrong door, the happy ending is two loops down
>>
File: 1454996023063.jpg (58KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
1454996023063.jpg
58KB, 722x349px
>>150850023
The second trial begins
>>
File: CvcFBsYVYAIif-W.jpg (57KB, 527x1199px) Image search: [Google]
CvcFBsYVYAIif-W.jpg
57KB, 527x1199px
>>150850023
>Relying on a Witch

Will we see it? Will we see him teeter on the edge?
>>
>>150850023
>Brows furrowed, Garfiel gives a sniff as if starting to catch on. He stoops his posture slightly, glaring up at Subaru.
>Garfiel: “Y'bastard, what 'n yr'past... no, what n'TRIAL did yer fuckin' hear?”
>Subaru: “SANCTUARY's background, some of the underlying circumstances. Also, about you and Lewes-san, I guess.”
>Garfiel: “—! No, w... you, my...”
>...past is something you know, is what Garfiel's probably going to continue with. Subaru cuts him off by shaking his head.
>Subaru: “I've got no clue what you saw in your past. Do have an idea why you're keeping quiet about having taken the TRIAL though.”

Subaru has gotten pretty damn good at shutting down Gaaf hasn't he?
>>
>>150850873
Well if you had to enter dialogue with him this many times you should hopefully feel bored by it now.
Hope suburu cracks this whole thing wide open soon.
>>
>>150842606
You must be new so lets say this.
Re:Zero is already planned to have 11 arcs, and of course because of the popularity maybe it will have more than that.
About Emilia, before arc 4 of course she was absent, but she indeed have more plot points than you realize, aside from her relationship with Subaru, she is building herself to become more dependable by other people around her, like slowly dispersing this view about her lineage by her actions, Arc 4 is when she overcomes her past which is essential for her to overcome her weakness and become someone more mature, that's why she wants to help Subaru later, although, I disagree with some anons here about her being childish, she is naive of course, but in the beggining she treated Subaru like a child, reflecting somewhat her age, I think she is just naive by the lack of social interactions than the age itself.
Of course is a slow development because she has most of the main goals of the series, but you see that Rem got most of her development in 2 arcs and then was put aside on the coma shit, Tappei's style just likes to highlight certain characters in favor of others in each arc.
>>
File: IMG_0933.png (717KB, 601x613px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0933.png
717KB, 601x613px
>>150850023
>Garfiel:"Yer bas..."
>Subaru:You bastard, what did you see in the tomb... yeah?
HORY SHIT
>>
>>150850987
She is definitely very weak as a character and we are like at the halfway point. It's probably intentional, but she is basically the only recurrent character with such an issue.
>>
>>150851122
I disagree with "very weak", like I said in my previous post, she is indeed progressing and becoming something, is just that she will not become a badass character overnight, although she was pretty badass fighting Geuse.
>>
>>150851182
That was added in the LN though, and it felt kind of disjointed. Maybe he will deal with it better in the sixth arc, but I feel that holding back with Emilia and leaving her so barebones is intentional and he is just adding that stuff in the LN version so she doesn't gets totally eclipsed by everyone else.
>>
>>150850023
oh boy second trial
>>
>>150851182
>>150851248
Wait, what was added in the LN was the she going to warn the village. I have to check later. Even so, yeah I feel that it's done the way it's done for a reason still. We will have to see how it turns in the LN version of arc 6.
>>
>>150851248
Well, mostly because I think the most fundamental change in her will be when she learns about Return By Death, this is one of the main reasons why i'm reading this, because that was one of the reasons of the fight in arc 3, and Tappei has stressing this out for a long time now, it will be a climax point, but when and how, we just have to wait.
>>
>Liar! Subaru you liar!

Calm your tits Emelia, just because he loves you does'nt mean he does'nt love anyone else.

Wonder how she reacts when Rem wakes up, she definitely has the env thing going on here.
>>
>>150851739
Yeah, I think the envy thing will play a big role later.
>>
>>150851776

Same, maybe Emilia is a copy of Satella or something...she does'nt remember her actual parents does she?
>>
What's the point of all of this?

Why does Subaru care about what's happening around him? He's nothing more than a plaything for a twisted god. Why is he playing her game? Why doesn't he rebel?
>>
>>150851908
Subaru has an odd unexplained relation to Satella. He even wants to "save" her.
>>
>>150851975

He's probably under a spell, his feelings surge when she talks to him when he mentioned RbD earlier.
>>
>>150852043
That's the most lazy and retarded way to write such a plot point, especially when we get a ton of foreshadowing. Tappei isn't braindead.
>>
>>150851975
I don't think he wants to save her, when he said that in that moment, he was directing that for Emilia IIRC, not actually Satella.
>>
>>150852043
>>150852075
He is probably conditioned by something, but I doubt is just a spell yeah. Maybe a mixture of factors.
>>
>>150852146

Well, something "unnatural" would've been a better wording I guess.

But I doubt it's genuine.
>>
>>150852137
I don't see why "saving" her is an odd concept. It's just more foreshadowing on whatever link him and Satella have.

"Saving her" could as well mean:
[Spoiler] getting rid of the Witch of Envy and have Satella be free if the other witches are right and Echidna is wrong[/spoiler]

>>150852146
To clarify, I'm not saying he can't make it that way but it's "book suicide" because it kind of kills of Satella's character.

The way I see it, if Tappei makes it a "met-through-time-travel" shenanigan and writes it properly, it opens thid to a lot more interesting options rather than only "He ikes me because I made him do it", even if say, that would make his resolve towards Emilia questionable and make it a great twist of ets in the process.
>>
>>150852386
But he doesn't know that Satella and Witch of Envy are different things, or does he ? nothing clarified that in that chapter as far as I remember.
>>
>>150852502
So you've read that chapter. Then if you can remember, the witches explicitly say that they make a differentiation unlike Echidna, and he relies on their words to "confront" her there and see her real face devoid of shadow.

To which Satella asks him to kill her to which he says he'll save her. There's no indication he had an altered state of mind, as in, "This is Emilia, not Satella.". Then again, even if he didn't pick up what the witches said, "saving" her can also mean killing her, but his emotional disposition is completely wrong in that scene then.
>>
I don't like the bait and switch.

The whole anime was emphasizing Subaru's love for Emilia and then Rem takes over in the novel.
>>
File: 1481473084265.png (74KB, 1113x819px) Image search: [Google]
1481473084265.png
74KB, 1113x819px
>>150852896
The anime left out certain scenes with Rem that would have made the transition make more sense. Even still, it's not so much that Rem takes over (considering she's a potato at the moment), he just loves Rem as much as he loves Emilia (in his own words).
>>
Why do you guys call the Hares, ass rabbits?

Is it just because some entered his ass and ate it up?
>>
File: 1480847851416.png (752KB, 581x621px) Image search: [Google]
1480847851416.png
752KB, 581x621px
>>150853455

No, there's a way more creative ans underlying meaning you would'nt possibly understand.

Yes, that's basically it.
>>
>>150851739
>Not reacting that way after seeing the person that just confessed to you gut his own throat in front some one else's bed
>>
File: Felix 281.jpg (85KB, 750x1061px) Image search: [Google]
Felix 281.jpg
85KB, 750x1061px
Fucking perfection.
>>
>>150853785
>no tail
>>
Konosuba S2 looks promising

Tappei needs to hurry the fuck up
>>
>>150853811

FUCK YOU
>>
>>150853821
Not enough material, and Konosuba's first season was much shorter compared to Re:zero.
>>
>>150853760
>The only person to ever confess to me and truly accept me commits suicide right after
Kek, we need a card crusher here.
Or a throat stabber, pick your poison.
>>
>>150851739
She doesn't know about RbD so obviously him killing himself because Rem was an act of extremely cowardice.
If he didn't have that, I would find that pretty shitty desu
>>
Regarding RbD, it's not a given that what he sees are parallel worlds. Remember that when Echidna talks about parallel worlds, she's seeing them as a possibility.

RbD can still just be a return to a certain point in time and erasure of anything past that point.
>>
Can Roswaal-sama hypnotize people?

http://sketchtoy.com/67721588
>>
File: Kill me.png (109KB, 273x195px) Image search: [Google]
Kill me.png
109KB, 273x195px
>>150844983
>>
>>150850023
If you were to face a trial like this, let's say, showing all the possible things that would have happened in your life in case you did that one thing differently that may have lead to something good happening but you didn't take it. And you get to see multiple variations of it.

How well would you take it?
>>
>>150855171

Well, can't change it now, now can I?
I don't have anything to complain about now, so it won't influence me that much.
>>
>>150852896
Blame the adaptation for cutting scenes without sense. They kind of wrote themselves into a corner with S2 unless the cut even more content to the point is not the same thing.
>>
>>150838650
WHO IS THIS BLUE HAMSTER
>>
File: 1470878327531.png (479KB, 900x937px) Image search: [Google]
1470878327531.png
479KB, 900x937px
>>150855610
>cat
>>
File: Rem knows.png (172KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Rem knows.png
172KB, 480x480px
She knows
>>
>>150855171
I dunno man, it would bug me a ton to see all the things I've missed out on. I struggle to do my best every day and I very often feel like I missed the mark. I'm nowhere near the best me I could be.

I am however, better than I was before. Even if slightly, I've improved in lots of ways that I find meaningful and there is a lot to my life that I enjoy.

I'm not completely satisfied yet, and knowing all the ways I've failed would sting, but at this point honestly, all I can do is keep going. Going to keep trying my best, and failing horribly at times, and just keep striving to be my best as much as I can, and hope that even if I haven't done a ton, I've at least done something.

Making mistakes hurts but letting them drag you down only makes things worse. Learn what you can, reevaluate what you need to do, and move forward. Only by clinging to the potential that still remains within you can you continue to obtain that desired future.
>>
File: wisemagicalrabbit2.png (107KB, 280x276px) Image search: [Google]
wisemagicalrabbit2.png
107KB, 280x276px
>>150853455
its not that fucking hard to understand, they are rabbits and they invade assholes.
we could call them bummies, bums bunnies, hole chewers, heinie hare,keister lagomorph, whatever the fuck you can imagine
>>
Emilia take it easy mitsubishi did it for a reason
>>
>>150851975
>He even wants to "save" her.
Oh anon, he wants more then just that.
>>
>>150851975
>>150852043
>>150852075
>>150852137
>>150852146
love you."

It was a fleeting noise that could squeeze the heart of anyone who heard it and fill it with a suffocating pain.
Thus, his heart who had also heard this sound was painfully and agonizingly being crushed. However, that sensation somehow also filled him with a nostalgic sense of relief, stimulating a torrent of dear memories swirling inside of him.

If I had my fingers, I'd want to reach out to the girl’s voice.
If I had my mouth, I'd want to call out her name.
If I had my arms, I'd want to embrace her.
If I had my legs, I'd want to runs towards her.
If I had my body, I'd simply just not let go of her forever.

He was not allowed any of those privileges in this place, and that was incredibly sad, irritating, painful and annoying. It only filled his chest with irritation.
>>
>>150856422
『―I love you.』

He felt the same.
The firmly formed words this time shake his entire emotions, causing his intense feelings to burst out of his nonexistent mouth.
He felt the same. No, I felt even more than that. No matter how much he were to count the warmth that was given to him, it probably would still not make up for the love he felt towards that person.
Even if the other person felt the same, this love was still bigger than hers.

The competing affection only increased inside him, but the person to express these feelings was nowhere to be seen.
The swelling emotions, the overflowing affection only made unstoppable sins start arising to the surface.

――The Sloth, of not being able to wipe her tears.
――The Lust, of wanting to melt together and become one.
――The Gluttony, of wanting to devour and snatch away at everything around her.
――The Greed, of wanting to love, demand and obtain everything.
――The Pride, of wanting to radicalize everything other than her.
――And the Wrath, towards the world that would not allow him that.

The space painted in dark started was being overwritten by an enormous love.
His heart shivered. His soul screamed. The existence itself that had lost its shape continued wishing for her.
He wanted to give up everything, say everything, as long as he could disappear along with her in that dark space. If only he could do that―

This is not some mind controling, It's been noticed that Subaru acts very different when he is in the dream world with Satella/Envy. Like he is someone else
>>
>>150856547
Even a the While whale battle Subaru teared up when Satella called out to him. This is no mid control, there is something way bigger going on and once it's revealed it's going to be glorious.
>>
File: 1474084704718.jpg (110KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1474084704718.jpg
110KB, 900x1200px
>>150856595
WHO AWAIT A RETURN OF A TRUE DARK LORD
>>
File: 1476008122714.jpg (61KB, 677x960px) Image search: [Google]
1476008122714.jpg
61KB, 677x960px
>>150856773
HOLLOW SUBARU IS DARK LORD SUBARU
>>
>>150856547
>>150856595
That's what I'm saying. This glorious opportunity squandered for simple mind control?

If that's what Satella wanted, we wouldn't have these many arcs. Whoever Subaru is, he's probably far more than we or he himself thinks he is.
>>
>>150856809
ALL THE "FOR THE SCOURGE"
>>
File: Dark Lord Subaru.png (970KB, 1200x1037px) Image search: [Google]
Dark Lord Subaru.png
970KB, 1200x1037px
>>150856942
MAKE SINS GREAT AGAIN
>>
File: Subaru.jpg (924KB, 1240x1754px) Image search: [Google]
Subaru.jpg
924KB, 1240x1754px
If Subaru is indeed a person who was there in the past, but for some reason his memory is suppressed, i get the feeling it's going to be a Subaru VS "Subaru" moment in his own mind at some point.
>>
File: IMG_0601.jpg (77KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0601.jpg
77KB, 1440x810px
How do you think everyone will react when return by death is revealed to them
>>
>>150857164
Probably really surprised.

And if they find out how many times he died then probably go horrified.
>>
What chapter was the ass rabbits scene in again? Want to reread that one
>>
>>150857164
That's what I'm waiting for. I like how Tappei writes... I'm sure there will also be a mix of anger in there, maybe a moment of distrust.

>>150857120
That if past him was evil. But it's not a given since Satella could have been good.
>>
>>150857120
I hope it's more in the lines of surpressed memories. I what way is up to Tappei.
>>
>>150857382
Probably not evil, but maybe he remembers he was in love with Satella and maybe did something in the same vein as Roswaal in order to be able to be with her again, and this is all some sort of play in order for then to be together again.

If he was evil or not, and if he has a consciousness of his own, can change a lot of things. If he's not actually a separate consciousness then that means Subaru would have to choose between going with the "who" he is now, or fulfill what his past self wanted. If not, a fight for control of the body would ensue.

It's borderline fanfic since he don't really have a good grasp on what's going on, but it sounds possible.
>>
>>150857455
The founder of the Witch Cult. Or maybe he was some sage that fucked with time.
>>
File: IMG_1272.jpg (299KB, 714x885px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1272.jpg
299KB, 714x885px
>>150857469
>tfw subaru is a body snatcher like clown and he just lost his memories
>>
>finally managed to read new chapter

FFFUCK
FUCKFUCKFUCK
F U C K
>>
>>150857469
I still don't get it though. Why are the witches images of their sins yet they deem these sins in others as bad?

Or rather, it's the other cultists being retarded about it.
Ahem, I believe that your "ploy" ala Roswaal would be to make Emilia queen and use her to bring back Satella? Her decree would be law to a point and I'm sure Evil Subaru needs a whole lot of resources to get to the Frozen Th... I mean, to whatever Satella's crib is called.
But it's odd to tell your evil servant and lover to kill you.

Worst fanfics ever.
>>
>>150857469
The problem with such a revelation is that will come up as cheap doesn't matter what he does because if that's the case previous Subaru and Satella are near to non-characters, so them showing suddenly and hijacking the present Subaru would be something the fanbase will probably not accept as an ending.
>>
>>150857769
Tappei has been hinting at then having some history together, and Subaru having these weird feelings for Satella when he's in the shadow realm, or dies.

So it's not like it would come out of nowhere. Plus, we have other arcs, and they may reveal their past.
>>
>>150850023
Anyone got the comic for this?
>>
File: 1481166471398.png (788KB, 860x1214px) Image search: [Google]
1481166471398.png
788KB, 860x1214px
>>150857732

I doubt Roswaal wants to bring Satella back.
But he DOES want to kill the dragon for some reason.
Wich is likely a goal completely other from reuniting with Echidna.

I have a feeling Rem being forgotten might have some influence on him, since we haven't heard shit about him wanting to kill the dragon after she got potatoed.

Perhaps he was actually settled with Ram before Rem dissapeared, who knows. Wishfull thinking on my part, most likely.
>>
>>150857769
That's not inherently bad writing. It can be pulled off.
>>
>>150857809
>>150857983
It's still to late with scenes to scarce that aren't the focus of the story, and if it means the erasure of the main character to that point people will not take it up well at all. It's the same as if I threw a bunch of foreshadowings one each 1000 pages and suddenly change the character for someone else we don't even care about (and we will be predisposed to not care at all because he erased the previous one we did).

As I said, it would be a shitty way to resolve that and I don't think it would go such an alineating route.
>>
>>150857164
Ask themselves how the fuck Subaru is still half-sane and suck his dick for the rest of the story
some would definitely suspect him of having a super-complex keikaku, but in the end realize that he really wants
>>150857469
I would go with the memory-erasing on this one. it would also explain why subaru has such a hard on with silver haired elfs from the beginning too, but that may be too cruel even for Tappei
just kidding, it fits Tappei just fine
>>
>>150857930
Ala Roswaal isn't the same as Roswaal, just similar.
>>
>>150857995
It doesn't need to completely erase the original Subaru, maybe he is the same one from the past, but again, his memories are suppressed, and when he remembers he will fill conflicted because he now remembers everything, but would still feel like maybe not acting out on the memories of the past he forgot about would be a good idea.
>>
>>150858095
Yeah something like that or maybe confronting what it happened.
>>
>>150850023
>—In front of Rem lying on the bed, with a dagger jutting from its throat in suicide, before a hysteric
Emilia there lies Subaru's corpse.

I need a VERY sad anime crying at incredible hihg speed to properly convert how this feel feels.
>>
>>150858059

Pretty much like Ram is'nt exactly the same either I guess.
>>
>>150857995
Yeah, and I'm saying it can be pulled off. Make it 1-2 arcs and a gradual change for example. There's no need for any erasure though...

If there are any small clues, inane actions or thoughs that repeat themselves, etc, use this to explain why they exist and the rest of the incomplete Subaru's personality as the lack of his memories.
E.g. if you've read anything about Echidna and Subaru, something like that as a character.

I'm still going to emphasize that his personality coul simply not change dramatically.
>>
File: 60355259_p0.jpg (371KB, 3133x2259px) Image search: [Google]
60355259_p0.jpg
371KB, 3133x2259px
>>150849654
I'd have bought it myself if I could figure it out.
>>150855171
I'd hope to take inspiration from it. If I had genuine proof I can or could have done something better, that would actually help me feel a lot more confident.
>>150857608
My guess is this is partially true, but not the whole truth. See, there's one thing that's been bothering me. Where did the Bishops get their Sins if Satella is still alive? Why did Flugel have a scent comparable to Subaru after dying repeatedly, overusing his Authority, and huffing insanity inducing miasma? I've got no idea, so instead I'll just get to my point.

See, Arc 4 makes a huge point about immortality and possession, if you think about it. Satella and Emilia, Roswaal and the Roswaals, and Echidna and the Leweses. What if there was one person who had copies of himself, partial or complete, hidden away inside of multiple people who would serve as sleeper agents for him to reunite with Satella? Aldebaran would be another guy hosting a piece of the same dude.
>>
File: CzfKkyzUoAAX_XS.jpg (369KB, 1473x1300px) Image search: [Google]
CzfKkyzUoAAX_XS.jpg
369KB, 1473x1300px
>out of everyone, she is the one bundled up in the most clothes
>showing the least amount of skin
>somehow the lewdest out of all of them

Why is Echidna so best?
>>
>>150858378
Her gesturing probably helps a lot.
>>
>>150858351
Okay, this speculation is starting to get mindblowing.
>>
>>150858351
That would contradict with the fact Subaru was born and raised on earth. I'm fairly sure his parents did not adopt him.
>>
I still don't understand if sinning is good or bad for the Cult.
>>
>>150858583
Because it depends on the archbishop.
>>
>>150858574
No, I'm saying Subaru was born and raised on Earth, but at some point he was subjected to partial possession as a piece of Satella's lover was hidden away inside of him. The same goes for Al in this theory.
>>
File: Down you go.jpg (123KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Down you go.jpg
123KB, 800x450px
>>150858583
The bishops just do whatever the fuck they want, Petelgeuse was the only one interested in helping Satella, but we don't even know if that the true motive behind the cult's existence.

We know Pandora pulls strings in it, but we don't know what motivates her to do so, since all the bishops are only working to fulfill their own desires.
>>
>>150858629
Then we'd need to figure out why people specifically from earth are being brought into Lugnica.

If that theory proves true, that can't just be a coincidence.
>>
File: edgy grandpa.png (121KB, 575x325px) Image search: [Google]
edgy grandpa.png
121KB, 575x325px
>>150856809
>golden eyes
>>
>>150858705
Now that i think about this whole "splitting your soul into multiple bodies" is sounding a tad too similar to that.
>>
>>150858614
That's not really answering my statement. The Witch Cult does not want to hear about the old witches, I don't know why...

They're also ok with Satella, which holds the sin of Jealousy, and grovel on the ground for her, yet she should be the epitome of her sin like every other witch.
The Archbishops hold sins of themselves, yet Betelgeuse punishes Sloth, for example.

So what is exactly the vision here...?
>>
File: Regulius Hug.jpg (43KB, 640x556px) Image search: [Google]
Regulius Hug.jpg
43KB, 640x556px
>>150858705
>Gold ?

tfw no Rei Rem crossover !!?
>>
>>150858705
So is Subaru half Xehanort? Is he a Sith? Both?
>>
>>150858797
>They're also ok with Satella, which holds the sin of Jealousy, and grovel on the ground for her

Again, the cult bishops seem to only care about themselves, Petelgeuse just happened to be the one whose interests lied in helping Satella due to his past, prior to mind break.
>>
>>150858629

Or perhaps one of Subaru's parents/ancestors was actually isekai'd from lugnica.
Wich could mean le ebin flugel bloodline
>>
>>150858873
>everyone is a Xehanort plot
Guys, what if the reason Subaru is connected to Flugel is because Flugel is this world's Xehanort?
>>
>>150858941
Do we know how they get their powers? Since all of them seem to get downgraded copies from their sin, so I'd presume they get that from Satella.
>>
>>150858378
>Dat Priscilla
>Dat fucking Elsa
>Dat cute Emilia
>Dat Twin
<Dat daughters
>DaT BEST lewd witch.

The person that made things has taste.
>>
>>150859038
>Dat daughters

The person that made this has taste.
>Fixed it.
>>
>>150859032
so flugel is an edgy grandpa who steals young men's bodies?
>>
File: Petelgeuse.png (197KB, 412x549px) Image search: [Google]
Petelgeuse.png
197KB, 412x549px
>>150859034
Satella can't be reached, they'd need to go to a place that consumes all your body's mana to the point of almost being unable to move, and having to go past a tower with Shaula, who can snipe people with her magic needles and kill you super easy.

Petelgeuse got his power from a box he was safe keeping, apparently it contained the witch genes of sloth, and he placed then into himself. Regulus apparently said he was not "worthy" of the power, and it was an insult for him to have done so, when he did it, Pandora said "Petelgeuse Romane Conti, have a nice trip", and his body suffered damage and he started to bleed after injecting it.

Apparently he started adding "DESU" after his phrases after having done so.

The most interesting part, being that he said "I'm sorry Flugel", when he opened the box containing the genes.
>>
>>150859096
We've unleashed the fanfics. Tappei is probably reading all this and scribbling away on his new arc.
>>
So why did Subaru fall in love with Emilia?

She's really pretty, has a kind heart, goes out of her way to help others, wants to make the world a better place, and cares about her friends.

Am I missing anything? The issue here is that these are all qualities about Emilia, not things that Emilia has done for him.
>>
>>150859142
They don't need to reach her physically, we're talking fiction after all. Remember Satella appearing near Subaru all the time?

That's why I asked. If you're "worthy" maybe she teleports to you and slaps you with goodies. Anyway, I get it now.
They're using the Witch's name for some reason... Does that not seem odd to you?
>>
>>150859177
She did, just not in the canon timeline which is what confused the hell out of her.
>>
File: 1342889913861.jpg (16KB, 489x384px) Image search: [Google]
1342889913861.jpg
16KB, 489x384px
>>150859142
>Pandora
>box
I'm getting fucking tired of Japs raping western mythologies and religions for the sake of their 'clever' writing
BECAUSE REALLY THE SEVEN DEADLY SINS ARE SUCH AN ORIGINAL TROPE
>>
File: Emilia.jpg (924KB, 850x1201px) Image search: [Google]
Emilia.jpg
924KB, 850x1201px
>>150859177
>Boy suffering from super low self esteem for a good while
>Secluded and stopped having friends
>Felt like he was a garbage son and didn't deserve the great parents he had
>Isekaied
>Meets a girl who saves him from a bunch of thugs, for no other reason other than wanting to help him
>Tried to pretend that she did not wish for compensation just so she wouldn't bother him
>Was willing to humor him and talk to him
>Beautiful, kind, half-elf, silver hair and fantasy world

I'm into Rem, but even i can see why he fell for her like that. Love doesn't truly have to make sense at times. He was captivated by her early on, and that's pretty damn hard to get rid of, especially since she probably feels like a flower he must keep safe and that will one day "bloom" for him, if he keeps caring for her.
>>
>>150859316
Pandora is this case being a witch. She's a minor sin i believe "Vainglory".
>>
We're spoilering shit to each other. I wonder if you people understand that it kills some of your hype for future content or not...
>>
>>150859316
To be fair though Re:zero is actually doing a better jobs with the sins than most. Tappei is using them closer to their original meanings rather than "lul she's lust because she looks sexy!" that other series shit out.

Plus he's using the more obscure stuff like Vainglory, and acknowledging the interpretation where envy is connected to it.

Though still screwing up the Pandora thing, since it was never a box to begin with. But the West makes that mistake all the damn time, so I can hardly blame him for that.

>>150859379
Not really minor, pretty important all things considered it was just kind of merged with Pride as time went on. It used to to be considered one of the worst sins in fact.
>>
>>150859448
Spoiling how?

Most of this information is known, we're just speculating on what may be the case based off the information at hand.

if you're talking about info post what anon has translated so far then, we're kinda being douchbags right now.
>>
>>150859455
He didn't really make that mistake since Pandors is a person... The box is tangentially related to her.
>>
>>150859455
I'm just tired of forcing clearly Western civilization references that the Japanese have NO clue about into anime.
Remember Anno's reason for NGE's name? Because it fucking sounded cool, or something like that. I get it, we're exotic from their perspective, but if they get to cringe at our otakus, I get to cringe at shit like a child-level interpretation of the seven deadly sins.
Frankly, Re:Zero doesn't even do that well. Different, maybe, but what do the actual sins have anything to do here? What's the point of introducing their motif if the characters meant to represent them don't even do that? And if you disagree, explain to me what's slothful about Pete exactly.
>>
>>150858351
Satella is sealed so her state is iffy. It sounds like Flugel took her sins and put them into boxes or some shit.
>>
Let me get this straight. Flugel put a horcrux on Subaru so he would take part in the Keyblade War and resurrect Satella?

But why don't they just fucking fly to Mordor instead of going through all that bullshit?
>>
>>150859714
Anon, all that you said is basically fanfic shit, we have no clue if this is real or not.
>>
>>150859714
Well, first thing. Why would he resurrect Satella in this meme scenario? The sages manage the seal.
>>
>>150859627
I would say nothing but that would be wrong since Petel says inaction is slothful. But Sekhmet is the epitome of being slothful for example, and she's the witch of Sloth.

It's really odd how Betelgeuse made so much sense even if he was a crazy motherfucker.
>>
>>150859627
>And if you disagree, explain to me what's slothful about Pete exactly.
The whole point about Pete is that he didn't really match the sin. And even so he fit in a ironic way as it's pointed in the story itself.
>>
>>150859627
Two things but you don't really learn about the other one until later.

The way he operates requires a bunch of mooks, be it as distractions so his unseen hands can do work, or the fingers so he can highjack bodies.

The hands work as feelings of anger or sorrow born of ineptitude given form. Allowing him to accomplish what his slothful self cannot. That's how Subaru's version works anyway.
>>
>>150859900
Yeah, if the poster would bother looking at previous posts, he wasn't worthy of his sin.
>>
>>150859627

Pete is slothful but doesn't know it.

All his actions, his memetastic ones at any rate, are completely useless. They serve nor purpose and just waste energy. Essentially, useless actions are no better than doing nothing at all.

This can be further expanded to include all of Pete's actions regarding the cult: attacks, the ordeals, etc. He's just doing shit that doesn't address the core problem. He's hiding from himself.

Huh. This really reminds me of Subaru when he was a memeboy in arcs 1-2.
>>
It's also worth nothing that Sloth is an odd sin and it also was equated with sorrow and dejection at times.
>>
File: 58688730_p1.jpg (512KB, 960x1358px) Image search: [Google]
58688730_p1.jpg
512KB, 960x1358px
>>150860063
>Subaru's life in the old world was called slothful
>First archbishop he defeats after From Zero is Sloth

What did Tappei mean by this?
>>
>>150860063
>Huh. This really reminds me of Subaru when he was a memeboy in arcs 1-2.
>>150860216
It's pretty obvious that the Sins Subaru will have to overcome and master are going to reflect on aspects of his own character in some way.
>>
>>150859579
>He didn't really make that mistake since Pandors is a person... The box is tangentially related to her.
That post specifically mentioned the "opening the box" part. I'm fully aware that Pandora was a person anon. I was referring to the fact that what she opened was a jar, not a box.

>>150859627
>And if you disagree, explain to me what's slothful about Pete exactly.
That was the whole point of his character? The irony involved was that he was extremely diligent despite the sins name. And sloth isn't just "lol laziness" it's specifically about the inability to properly do one's duties.

Hence why the original Greek version, the eight "evil thoughts" had it worded as Ἀκηδία; in other words dejection.
>>
>>150860063
Dante said that acedia (sloth) is not loving God enough and with our all.

So Tappei does look into his references.
>>
>>150860366
>acedia
But Hector is Acedia.
>>
>>150860324
I'm talking about re:zero in my post. Box or jar, in re:zero, the box is there in the scene with her but has no other relation.

That poster clearly thinks I'm Hitler every time I cook pork because I use an oven.
>>
"Innumerable times would he freely surrender his life. If sacrificing his pride was all it took to settle
this, then he would relinquish it.
Because the shameful, pathetic, impotent and ignorant Natsuki Subaru, could manage no better than
this."

Subaru confirmed Archbishop Pride?
>>
>>150860404
I was referencing our own world. Acedia or tristitia is sloth.
>>
>>150860404
Tappei seems to have split the sin into two, since the sin is pretty broad.

There's the mental listlessness aspect, and the plain old not doing your duties part.
>>
>>150860522
>he doesn't know about Aldebaran

Damn you for cutting it, anime.
>>
>>150860602
Anon, we can't even be sure of that based off the WN.

Stop stating theories as facts.
>>
>>150860574
He also made jealousy and envy different. They are different but based on situation rather than function.
>>
>>150860522
>Subaru confirmed Archbishop Pride?
Don't be silly.

Subaru is all of them.
>>
>>150860669
Even the LN extra had him react to an image of Satella.
>>
>>150860680
Right? I always thought Subaru is the biggest sinner of all.

WHAT IF SUBARU IS SATELLA?
>>
>>150860727
That does not mean he's pride.
>>
>>150860669
What other Sin could Aldebaran possibly be? The motherfucker has an Authority. The naming scheme matches the Bishops perfectly, moreso than Subaru's does.

What else is left for him?
>>
>>150860812
He also has something that could only be an authority and Rem sensed something off with him.
>>
>>150860877
It's a shame that the manga didn't show her smelling at something while she was walking behind Subaru and Al, before she warns him to be especially careful around Al. That's the key part which raises suspicions.
>>
>>150860877
She only told Subaru to be wary of him, most likely because he's strong i believe.

But it's true, that his power is very likely an authority.
>>
>>150860680
Yeah his name being the seven sisters of all things makes it kind of obvious.
>>
>>150860678
Well they are separate words for a reason anon, I mentioned this a while back but the only reason people think they are synonymous is because people blended them together as time went on.

Basically jealously is when you're worried something of yours will be taken from you. While Envy is the desire and worry for something of another person's. A small, but key difference.

Also note that envy was considered the daughter of vainglory, for "those who love honor and glory are more envious." Read up on the Summa Theologica if you want to get the non-top of my head details.
>>
>>150860935
She didn't sense anything wrong with his smell.

She only told Subaru to be wary because he was acting reckless and Al could easily kick his ass.
>>
>>150860969
Why are you telling me this? The function is the same, it's the situation that is different. I said the same thing, I simply didn't go into detail. I didn't read Summa Theologica but I know all of this out of outside sources.
>>
>>150860943
>most likely because he's strong i believe.
Al's actually not a particularly great fighter. I think he's probably Royal Knight tier, but not not upper-level Knight like Julius. Priscilla is a better fighter than Al, at least by normal means of judging such things.

Al's advantages are his wits and his save-scumming.
>>150860987
>She didn't sense anything wrong with his smell.
Al is probably the second least dangerous person at the place, after the shota butler. Oh, and the passage does mention Rem smelling at something. I think it'd be a mistake to assume she didn't notice anything wrong with it.

Not telling Subaru is a different matter, but he just tried to stab someone with a spoon while ranting about how the Witch Cult all needs to die.
>>
>>150857164
Think some people would be horrified, some would cry, some would realize that his only special talent was in tenacity rather than being quick witted.
I think it would be interesting to see how pale their faces would go at thinking back of all the events he would have had to suffer though.
>>
>>150861177
>The function is the same, it's the situation that is different

I'm confused by your wording here. What the hell does "function" and "situation" mean in this context? How exactly does a personality trait "function"? Whatever you think you're trying to say isn't getting across because words like function doesn't have any meaning in regards to what we are discussing. Can you try elaborating on what you think you're saying when you're using those words?

The words have different applications because they have inherently different meanings. They overlap at times, but they are still different things. It is not merely a case of something being a different situation.
>>
>>150861177
>The function is the same, it's the situation that is different.
What the fuck does that even mean? You didn't say the same thing as the other anon, I don't even know what you were trying to say in this >>150860678
post.

Like they are separate things anon, not just two different words for the same thing depending on the context.
>>
File: Not_cool.png (160KB, 1000x1416px) Image search: [Google]
Not_cool.png
160KB, 1000x1416px
>>150861212
At least Rem won't have to wonder why her morbid jokes make him cry at random.
>>
>>150860877
You know, Al being Pride could make sense, and it might actually be a point for him not currently being on the side of the Witch Cult. I mean, isn't it fitting for Pride to rebel "God" and the role intended for him?
>>
File: 1468521853489.jpg (192KB, 1000x680px) Image search: [Google]
1468521853489.jpg
192KB, 1000x680px
>>150856381
Fun times ahead
>>
>>150862359
>'murrican flag
All those animus traveled to the US to hang out with Bill.
>>
File: Perfect end.jpg (1MB, 2200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Perfect end.jpg
1MB, 2200x1800px
Every thread until Crusch-sama gets her memories back.
>>
Where did the EX novel translator go? Is he coming back?
>>
>>150863227
Said something about that Ferris novel being too gay for his taste.
>>
>>150863390
ferrifag btfo
>>
>>150862354
He's ambiguous because he seems to regret involvement with them but has unfinished business with the oni maids.
>>
>>150863390
>>150863475

Go away bullies.
>>
Why this series is suffering non stop ? why they can't just have at least 3 months of good things ?
Why Tappei ?
>>
>>150863824
Clearly he is saving all the good moments for the end of arc 6
>>
>>150863930
He already stated on the extras that those happy moments on the mansion is gone forever, you can't be optimistic with this man.
>>
File: 1481131863304.jpg (118KB, 544x940px) Image search: [Google]
1481131863304.jpg
118KB, 544x940px
Mobile game when? I want to hunt that SSR/UR/SSUR/5 star/6 star/legendary 7 star Ferri.

+ the SSSR card where Ferri and Crusch-sama share the pic
>>
>>150863824
After arc 4 he gets a massive break.

But with Rem's situation it's not like he was truly enjoying it completely.
>>
File: aSOslhz.jpg (158KB, 580x800px) Image search: [Google]
aSOslhz.jpg
158KB, 580x800px
>>150864078

Like this
>>
>>150863490
Well, each Bishop's motives and attitude seem to center around their Sin, even if it's not obvious. Al's disagreement with the Witch Cult likely comes down to a matter of Pride in the end. He might understand why certain things "had to be done", but at the same time find those actions to have been deeply shameful.

What if he feels like he irreversibly stained himself by stooping to such depths, only to realize he didn't even finish the job and that it was all for nothing? That he got his hands bloody, yet didn't even accomplish what was supposed to have made it all worth it?

Maybe that's why he feels disgusted. I suppose that's just my idle speculation.
>>
At this point i think it would be hilarious if Al was not even close to related to the cult, and the whole Ram and Rem thing was entirely different matter.
>>
>>150865461
Well, his name and power are pretty obvious ties to the Cult. Outside of the Cult, only Shaula has a similar name, and she got that name from Flugel. The same Flugel who has ties to Betelgeuse, and likely is connected to the Cult in some way.

I think he's connected to them somehow, but he couldn't have been too deep in with them to have managed to conceal his identity from the other Bishops. Right now, I'm kind of wondering if there was ever a time when Al had the same kind of heroic delusions that Subaru had at first.
>>
File: 1473599306038.jpg (55KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1473599306038.jpg
55KB, 800x800px
>>150850626
He deserves most of the stuff that happened to him for making the wrong choices.
Fucking bastard.
>>
>>150866531
Poor guy just wanted someone he could talk to.
>>
File: 1474757169174.jpg (1MB, 1020x2184px) Image search: [Google]
1474757169174.jpg
1MB, 1020x2184px
>>150855171
I think about that from time to time
the thing is, I can´t change it, so just wasting time thinking about it leads me to a worse future to begin with, and the cycle starts anew
Learn from the mistakes of the past and do so quickly
>>150857908
here
>>
File: CqUxjt4XYAAeO5L.jpg (92KB, 783x1199px) Image search: [Google]
CqUxjt4XYAAeO5L.jpg
92KB, 783x1199px
>>150855769
>>
File: 1463350031717.jpg (166KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1463350031717.jpg
166KB, 1024x1024px
>>150850023
Second trial is here
>>
>>150845562
I don't know why I haven't seen this mentioned yet but if Tappei is using the seven deadly sins as a theme it would make sense that the genes came from Pandora's Box
>>
>>150867422
Best witch is best witch after all.
>>
>>150868191
Well, Pandora wasn't the one who made the "box". She was just the one who opened it. My guess is she's just the one who's been releasing them, rather than being their original source.
>>
>>150867486
Ew, fix her face. I'm not entirely sure that that's how her face looked like when she was hysterically screaming and crying.
>>
>>150855171
I would probably be disturbed, but I'm certain that nothing short of a god could accurately predict the future to such a degree. More importantly I didn't make different decisions and so whoever I'm seeing isn't me.

The only logical conclusion is that something is toying with me to try and break my spirit. I would have to devote all of my efforts towards strengthening myself and adapting to resist the influence of whatever being or beings is trying to break me.

Then again maybe I'm overthinking it.
>>
>>150865403
The "its still alive? Disgusting." line implies there's a bit more going on than just finishing the job. Though who knows what "it" is.
>>
>>150868943
>nothing short of a god could accurately predict the future to such a degree
I'd like to correct myself here. A god in this context is simply a being of immense power and intelligence. A true god wielding omnipotence and omniscience is a contradiction of itself and thus cannot exist. There's always a limit to the power of any one being.
>>
>>150857164
Apologize and make him king of course.
>>
>>150868951
The line is different in the WN. Just "So, that's how it is." rather than "It's still alive".
>>
>>150857120
Puck's memories are suppressed as well aren't they? What if Satella killed her lover with his agreement and brought his soul into the real world after sealing its memories before she went crazy, as a way to later stop her from devouring the entire world? The soul eventually manifested in Subaru, and once the time was ripe, she pulled him back. Maybe she got envious of Echidna's knowledge, too a peek into her book and saw what horrible things would unfold? Subaru acting differently towards her in that fleeting state between loops might be the memory repressal failing because technically, Subaru isn't living anymore. It would also explain his predisposition towards silver haired girls.
>>
>>150869636
That sounds extremely dumb because

1- If the point was to stop her they failed, cause she was sealed by something else
2- If she took a peek, that means she'd become aware and would try to stop it, instead she killed her fellow witch friends

The rest about Subaru being some sort of reincarnation may hold true, but we'd have to wait on a proper confirmation for it.
>>
>>150857164
they'd be horrified, but depending on how much info they get they might expect more from him

it'll also make subaru's life much harder because his enemies will start playing around rbd. That's probably why satella really doesn't want anyone to know, it would make things evem harder for hwr husbando
>>
>>150858574
it could be that subaru's personality and memories were copied from earth, and a bodysnatcher hid itself inside those memories, kumoko style
>>
File: 1481483093000.png (281KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1481483093000.png
281KB, 1280x720px
>>150867737
>>
>>150858378
artist?
>>
>>150871589
Look at the picture again and you may JUST find the answer yourself.
>>
>>150870254
People, including his friends, would likely trust him a lot less or expect the loop they're in to be the final one too.
>>
>>150871731
I doubt they'd drop their trust on him, but they'd most likely wonder what he saw considering he can die and go back.
>>
File: 1481278722471.jpg (102KB, 607x608px) Image search: [Google]
1481278722471.jpg
102KB, 607x608px
Will Roswaal and Ram stay together till the end of this series or no?
>>
>>150873931
i hope someone cucks the clown
>>
>>150873931
No. He will perma-die most likely once Echidna comes back.
>>
>>150872985
The only people who can really cope with Subaru's ability are people with fairly inhuman views on life and death, like Roswaal, likely Beako, Witches, SinBishops, etc.

Beako is the only one, currently, who I could see being trustworthy with such information, as she's pretty much the only one who would be loyal enough to Subaru to not abuse him for it.

Everyone else would likely have an incredibly hard time coming to terms with the fact that Subaru would potentially see them as relatively expendable, that their death is not necessarily final. Subaru was able to, more-or-less, look past Ram and Garf's deaths because he had already deemed that loop a failure, but how would someone like Emilia or Rem see him, knowing he can react so cooly to friends murdered in cold blood?
>>
>>150874979
I don't think Rem cares all that much, she's fairly morbid herself. Plus she already knows he has some kind of weird secret that she can't tell him and accepts whatever it is. Emilia also likely wouldn't care, the ramifications of the ability are probably beyond her and she'd more likely be concerned that it causes him pain.
>>
File: Rem 3DS.jpg (254KB, 860x1214px) Image search: [Google]
Rem 3DS.jpg
254KB, 860x1214px
>>150874979
>Rem possibly thinking Subaru is nerfarious or sociopathic over the power he has

You seem to forget how much she loves him.

She'd most likely feel bad if she happened to find out how she murdered him in cold blood in one loop.

Same for the rest, aside from maybe Emilia, who i see as feeling sorry for him instead of not trusting him. It would be the same as judging him for no fucking reason other than the power implications, and would put her on the same level as the people who judge her for looking like Satella.
>>
File: IMG_1300.jpg (291KB, 480x679px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1300.jpg
291KB, 480x679px
Kashira~
>>
File: Shock.png (80KB, 792x539px) Image search: [Google]
Shock.png
80KB, 792x539px
>>150875817
delet this
>>
File: IMG_1301.jpg (229KB, 480x679px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1301.jpg
229KB, 480x679px
>>150875893
No
>>
>>150875149
The only way I could see her getting mad about the ability is if say, Ram died, but he keeps going for a bit to try and learn more and the save point ends up updating.
>>
>>150875817
>>150876011
ROM-GI IS BEST GIRL
>>
File: IMG_1303.jpg (306KB, 480x679px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1303.jpg
306KB, 480x679px
>>150876072
Romposting time
>>
File: IMG_1304.jpg (288KB, 480x679px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1304.jpg
288KB, 480x679px
>>
>>150875817
>>150876011
>>150876123
>>150876192
But why
>>
>>150875817
>>150876011
>>150876123
>>150876192
Thanks guys, you made my eyes bleed. Excuse me while I try to hang myself while blindfolded without an actual blindfold
>>
>>150875817
What is her name?
>>
File: IMG_1305.jpg (299KB, 480x679px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1305.jpg
299KB, 480x679px
>>
>>150876829
Why are there more?
>>
File: IMG_1302.jpg (280KB, 480x679px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1302.jpg
280KB, 480x679px
>>
>>150876862
Why AREN'T there more, this shit's hilarious.
>>
File: IMG_1306.jpg (226KB, 480x678px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1306.jpg
226KB, 480x678px
>>150876862
Why not
>>
>>150876929
Fuck, those eyes. He knows you're watching him drink a cup of his own piss.
>>
File: IMG_1307.jpg (307KB, 480x679px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1307.jpg
307KB, 480x679px
>>
File: IMG_1308.jpg (256KB, 480x679px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1308.jpg
256KB, 480x679px
>>
Further proof we are on the wrong timeline
>>
jesus christ why do these exist
>>
File: IMG_1309.jpg (272KB, 480x679px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1309.jpg
272KB, 480x679px
>>150877065
>>150877055
Embrace the Rom
>>
File: IMG_1310.jpg (120KB, 480x340px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1310.jpg
120KB, 480x340px
>>
Somewhere in this world someone is fapping to these Rom pics,
>>
>>150877123

>Rom raised Ferri

NO
>>
File: IMG_1311.jpg (281KB, 480x679px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1311.jpg
281KB, 480x679px
One more boys
>>
File: 5ab.png (7KB, 153x120px) Image search: [Google]
5ab.png
7KB, 153x120px
>There's variations for the new witch designs too

Whoever is making these is dedicated.
>>
File: IMG_1312.jpg (113KB, 480x340px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1312.jpg
113KB, 480x340px
And the final Rom. Thank you all for coming
>>
>>150877304
>No felix
God dammit!
>>
>>150877390

Ferri won't be stained
>>
>>150877390
>>150877407
Sorry I don't post trash
>>
>>150877462

What do you have against Ferri?
>>
>>150877462
savage
>>
>>150877462
>Felix Rom
>trash
>>
>>150877304
how about an EEPRom badum tssh
>>
File: IMG_1313.png (3MB, 1290x1822px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1313.png
3MB, 1290x1822px
Roswaal wouldn't go this far... right?
>>
>>150877715
God dammit, I knew someone would eventually post this.
>>
Ferri is a miracle.
>>
>>150877715
What's the story of this?
>>
>>150877715
What's the game that was based off?
>>
>>150864270
That's an extremely cute boy.
>>
>>150877715
>>
File: Petra Felix.jpg (324KB, 579x819px) Image search: [Google]
Petra Felix.jpg
324KB, 579x819px
This triggers the catfag
>>
>>150877991
Petra is 1000% times better than fagcat
>>
>>150877936

Indeed. I wouldn't mind hugging and cuddling.
>>
>>150877991
The only thing that triggers me here is the lack of color coordination. If her ribbon were blue, or the dress more warm colors, she would make that dress look good.
>>
>>150878068
It's uncomfortably cute. Like it's hard to look at because it makes me question things deep down inside myself.
>>
>>150878155

Why would you question if loving an angel is good or not?
>>
I'm sorry bros, a cloud of negativity started to form.
>>
>>150877991
Petra is an angel!
>>
Is this what threads that run for a long time usually devolve to? Fucking overlord threads are better than this
>>
>>150878431
Blame catfag. This used to be quite a reasonable place, now...
>>
>>150878431

Hey don't take everything so seriously.
>>
>>150878431
Depends, it was pretty good up until we got distracted by stupid sexy Rom.
>>
>>150878579
>blame catfag

Why?
>>
>>150878591
I know it's just, my anger is starting to overpower my indifference towards this shit.
>>
So, anyone have any idea how Stillness of an Objects Time could be nerfed or modified for Subaru?

Let's assume it's in a form that would allow it to be trained into something stronger, seeing as Subaru gets better at using Invisible Providence the more he gives to it. Let's also assume that it'll still tax his heart unless he puts it somewhere else, but that he still won't be able to keep it up too long either way. As a comparison, overusing Invisible Providence feels like having a piece of his skull and brain shaved off, and a chunk of his soul torn out.

Also, to avoid powerset redundancy, it's worth pointing out that Subaru and Betty already have a perfect defense timestop ability that can block anything, though they apparently can't move while using it. This comes with the added benefit of not making his eyes bleed or eating his soul. It'd be best if Subaru's Greed power fulfilled a different role, and something that made it actually worth using over Betty's.

I suppose offense and mobility are pretty good reasons, as I hear Regulus is actually incredibly fast when using his power and his projectiles cut through almost anything. I suppose the simplest nerf would simply be to weaken the effect, so that it only increases defense and offense without making it practically perfect. Still, I'm not sure how well that would fit Subaru.
>>
>>150879099
For all we know Subaru could have a greed authority unrelated to timestopping, as an authorities power and strength is dependent on the user. Subaru's invisible providence is a lot different than Betelgeuse's unseen hands, different enough that it can be classed as a new power
>>
>>150879194
Yes, but it still generally resembles Betelgeuse's, and I'd classify it as a variation on the same theme. I'm expecting something basically similar to what Regulus does, at least to the point where they're comparable.
>>
>>150879406
Considering that the authority effects seem to be different for each person
>>
>>150879461
Some of then are, while others seem to a follow a theme of sorts.
>>
>>150879507
Well, there's that implication that Subaru is absorbing the Bishops' souls, which for some reason makes me feel his absorbed Authorities aren't going to differ too much from theirs.
>>
In true Subaru style his Stillness of an Object's Time applies its timestop in an AOE on all objects except him, meaning he immediately shreds himself on air when he tries moving.
>>
>>150879631
Well even Sekhmet's power was based on hands i think, Gluttony still seems to be on the same theme with the current bishops, and lust sort of has the whole "seeing someone you care about in them", with the bishop getting the power to shapeshift.
>>
>>150879917
>Well even Sekhmet's power was based on hands i think,
The description when she used it against Satella didn't mention hands, though it did mention an invisible force. Daphne doesn't seem to have any interest in eating names or memories. Aren't her powers largely about creating monsters and inducing maddening hunger with her eyes?
>>150879905
That would be next to useless, unless it could be used to protect others rather than himself.
>>
When are we getting the rest of the soundtrack? I need the track where Petelgeuse is chasing Otto and Subaru so bad.
>>
>>150880186
It could be workable if the gimmick is he can un-timestop things he's in contact with.
That feels kind of appropriate for Subaru, too. With how he's looping it's like he has control over people's time/future. Heart gimmick can be reworked that people he entrusts his heart to don't get hit by the timestop either.

On the other note of your post, it's hard to gauge what the witches can really do since we only ever see little glimpses of their power. Daphne has more to her than her hunger eye and making beasts.
>>
>>150880335
How related to Echidna's authority do you think the Carbonite crystal is? Something that freezes someone as they are for ??? time.
>>
>>150873931
some1 needs to put a rabbit suffocating Roswaal onto this image
>>
>>150880238
BD 7 will have a second Soundtrack disk, so probably there.
>>
>>150880524
Echidna's 'Authority' is the book I think. The crystal is just magic shit.
>>
>>150880186
What else do we know about minerva's powers? sirius's ended up wholly different.
>>
Does Roswaal's Gospel show the final loop or the current one? Is Subaru's death the last thing his Gospel shows until the final loop, or do Subaru's failed loops depart from the Gospel's writ? Or, does the Gospel view past Subaru's deaths as if he never RbDs?
>>
>>150880186
I'll bet his greed authority would just to freeze his heart and only his heart in time, such that it instantly kills him and triggers rbd

obviously not going to happen but it's pretty funny to think about
>>
>>150882142
Minerva's authority is all about healing punches that cause catastrophes elsewhere. I don't think there's much else to it.
>>
>>150883263
I wonder what would satella's wrath authority be
>>
>>150882941
Final loop. This is why Roswaal knows if Subaru is off-script. He believes the Gospel to be infallible, so the only reasonable conclusion to make of the discrepancies between what the gospel says and a failed loop is that Subaru can somehow redo events.
>>
>>150841688
Sleep tight potato
>>
I got a few questions refering to the "what if" stories where Rem and Suburu run away and get married.

what exactly does Suburu even do for work? I know they say producer but is he just making items he can remember from his world?

Would Emilia/Ram have died from witch cult and Ros be stuck in sanctuary had Suburu not come back?

Word of God suggests that Suburu wouldnt return back to the last savepoint if he died in the what if story, does that mean that Satella let him go or maybe because he's no longer in a dangerous situation so it doesnt activate.
>>
>>150884852
>Word of God suggests that Suburu wouldnt return back to the last savepoint if he died in the what if story
I think it was just that it never happened, because he never died.
>I know they say producer but is he just making items he can remember from his world?
Yes. He does a little of that in the MU too. He helped invent better wheelchairs, so that it'd be easier to cart Rem around.
>>
>>150884852
Some kind of laborer, with occasionally interesting imports from his world. He seems to have ended up as something like a handyman.

Emilia and Ram are dead, Roswaal can leave Sanctuary whenever he wants, but its unknown if he would even care at that point. For all we know Puck kills him due to the proximity to the mansion.

Word of god only said that he would never reset to after the point he left, it leaves open the possibility of returning to sometime before he left.
>>
>>150884852
Word of God said that there is no save point after the route diverges from the MU
Basically we can derive 2 conclusions from this:
>When he dies, he dies for real
>When he dies, he goes back to the savepoint from before the route diverges
>>
Sex with Beako.
>>
>>150885264
This pretty much, all day every day.
>>
>>150884983
So Rem knows Ram is dead, and she's obviously beat up about it, but I have to wonder how that conversation went. Rem is already out of character a bit by accepting to leave, but she should get hit through the twin connection as usual and want to rush back to the mansion. It seems weird that Subaru was able to convince her to not do that.
>>
>>150858378
How does she do it?
>>
>>150887874
Strict diet of her own piss.
>>
>>150876929
>>150876990
>>150877042
Fucking amazing
>>
>>150887603
I doubt their connection can reach that far, don't forget that she lives in Kararagi now.
>>
>>150888401
Well how far do you think they can get in what, a day or two? Their connection normally wouldn't reach the capital, or at least Rem's doesn't.
>>
File: 1470844253805.png (1023KB, 814x893px) Image search: [Google]
1470844253805.png
1023KB, 814x893px
Oh god I love Ferri and Crusch-sama so much.
>>
File: 1468856030133.png (2MB, 1489x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1468856030133.png
2MB, 1489x1080px
Thread needs more memeboy
>>
>>150885264
She's a child, that's gross.
>>
I wanna fuck felt
>>
File: CzjhZkYUsAEZKOH.jpg (79KB, 600x428px) Image search: [Google]
CzjhZkYUsAEZKOH.jpg
79KB, 600x428px
New Arc 4 Illustration
>>
File: 1473999531160.jpg (47KB, 500x640px) Image search: [Google]
1473999531160.jpg
47KB, 500x640px
https://mega.nz/#!RcFyFJKb!iEw3p4xYe4WQ9tE2MkH6MAwc-uKyQ-HpR1lWfOfMnpo
I am amazed that this particular scene has, at least as far as I've found, a total of zero fanarts.
>>
>>150890315
Frederica gets a beastmode too in the LN then
>>
>>150890210
>lolis
>gross

Are you lost, facebook?
>>150890269
Who doesn't?
>>
Apparently we will get another wave of updates tomorrow so fingers crossed for Sehkmet illustrations
>>
>>150890269
>>150890370
Lolis are for hugs headpats and taking care of, not the sexuals.
>>
>>150890315
Beastmode Frederica? I'm liking these changes.
>>
>>150890326
Damnit, man, I have to get ready for work.

Thank you
>>
>>150890326
That was not even remotely what I expected to happen. Thanks man.
>>
>>150890449
Facebook, please...
>>
>>150890326
Holy shit, I mean I knew it was going to be painful, but that really is a pretty terrible level of fucked up.

Thanks again anon.
>>
>>150890582
I think there's a van waiting for you outside. Go say hi.
>>
>>150890676
>fbi joke
>loli

Facebook here probably lives in some backwards shit place.
>>
Reminder that this is what your average Remfag is like.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkfpHoe3O_4
>>
>>150890315
Frederica can go beast mode? Interesting.
>>
>>150890828
And the average Emiliafag is this guy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hC7aJHYePJ4

Felt is the only patrician choice
>>
File: Cyfk3EeUAAAJn72.jpg (123KB, 910x848px) Image search: [Google]
Cyfk3EeUAAAJn72.jpg
123KB, 910x848px
>>150890881
You misspelled Echidna there. A common mistake though, so you're forgiven.
>>
File: echidna o10.jpg (126KB, 870x1200px) Image search: [Google]
echidna o10.jpg
126KB, 870x1200px
>>150890978
How can a witch be this adorable?
>>
File: Cxy1j8oUkAERNjq.jpg (108KB, 590x1110px) Image search: [Google]
Cxy1j8oUkAERNjq.jpg
108KB, 590x1110px
>>150891013
She just naturally is.

Also lewd, which is a weird combination, but one I don't mind at all.

I hope the artist does a color version of this pic sooner or later
>>
>>150890978
Petra is best. PMT
>>
File: 1480638597159.jpg (541KB, 636x900px) Image search: [Google]
1480638597159.jpg
541KB, 636x900px
>>150890326

Holy shit.
Not again.

That scene is episode 15 tier.
I hate to see that scenario again.

But I guess it's kinda cool what happens after, Wilhelm is such a hero.

And I guess it's alright to see Emilia show some genuine affection for once, but calling him a liar....He did tell you he loves Rem as much as her, so he's not really a liar.
>>
File: Not a single finger.jpg (176KB, 421x505px) Image search: [Google]
Not a single finger.jpg
176KB, 421x505px
>>150890326
What the hell was possessing Subaru's body? Was it Satella? Was it something else? It looked at Puck with malice, and since Petelgeuse was dead i assume it couldn't have been him.

Also seeing Wilhelm so torn up because of Subaru was sad as fuck, hell even Felix seemed extremely affected and so was Emilia. But:

>Puck shows up because Emilia fainted
>Acts up on his emotions and goes over the top just to be satisfied at punishing "the one who made Emilia cry"
>Probably killed Wilhelm and Felix in the process

Puck is a piece of shit.
>>
>>150890326

this may sound idiotic, but summaryanon, could you please translate the whole 2nd trial and release it in one file?
>>
>>150891369
He told her he loves Rem just as much on the way back to mansion, at the current time she had no idea, and had completely forgotten her.
>>
>>150891401
I'd rather he just releases a chapter per day like usual instead of holding back until all of the trial is covered.
>>
>>150891401
I hope summaryanon doesn't listen to you, unless he translates it all in less time than usual.
>>
>>150891421

I thought that was when he was going to propose having two girlfriends to Emilia just after they defeated Betelgeuse.
He did at least mention something about it as far as I remember.
But my memory is a bit foggy.
>>
>>150891809
He wasn't clear at all, and fumbled on his own words, plus the first thing she did was question "who's Rem".
>>
>>150891809
Yeah, he covered how much he cared about Rem later after they had picked her up. He rushed back to the capital in a hurry after 'Who's Rem'
>>
File: 1478888483336.jpg (111KB, 640x534px) Image search: [Google]
1478888483336.jpg
111KB, 640x534px
>>150891968

ahh, guess Emilia makes a bit more sense then.
Regardless, must feel bad for her.

Especially considering the RbD did'nt even work.

I do wonder why the hell Envy possessed Subaru's corpse though.
Trying to take Emilia as her vessel or something?
Bht that would'nt make sense if Subaru's dead.

Hence I think this "we create multiple timelines like in Steins Gate" is'nt true for re:zero.
>>
>>150892115
How did RbD not work to you?
>>
Is OP translating whole chapters? Can I stop following the reddit slow translators now?
>>
>>150892115
We don't know if it was Envy who was doing it, from the looks of it might have been, or it might have been Petelgeuse's soul persisting upon his body, but that one i feel wouldn't be true.

>>150892170
I means in the sense that he did it, but he went back like 5 seconds.
>>
>>150892171
Yes, unlike Chicken though, summaryanon has part summary part meme thing going on but you'd have to be braindead to not understand what's going on.
>>
>>150892171
He's been doing that for ages, and yes, it's the entire chapters, but some unimportant stuff is shortened, dialogue and descriptions are kept clean.
>>
>>150892187
Ah, true. And simce our Subaru now hates being savvy, he always expects the worst. Even we don't know if those timelines are real.
>>
File: EkWuKsch.jpg (48KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
EkWuKsch.jpg
48KB, 1024x640px
>>150890326

DID SHITCK KILL FERRI?!
>>
>>150892278
He might have killed Wilhelm and plenty of other people too, because "Muh Lia cried".
>>
File: 1467020043854.jpg (60KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
1467020043854.jpg
60KB, 750x500px
>>150890326
Holy fuck, these kind of scenarios are the worst nightmare fuel for me.
also that Wilhelm reaction, fuck
>>
>>150892278
Yes, unfortunately it was in a deamworld and not the MU
>>
>>150892353

Hating Shitck was a meme for me before. Fucking Shitck.

>>150892372

You're so funny I hope Rem never wakes up.
>>
File: Echidna sees your dick.jpg (81KB, 550x1100px) Image search: [Google]
Echidna sees your dick.jpg
81KB, 550x1100px
>>150892372
But anon, how do you know it's not Subaru's mind jumping different universes after death?

For all we know it could have happened, time rewind is not necessarily proven. why not just accept my contract so i can help you in the future?
>>
FACK THE PACK!!!!!
>>
>>150892497
Multiverse or timeline? I am putting my money on Echidna being right because suffering.

Those worlds Subaru left continued. Like how he killed himself in front of Rem or simply died in the mansion by the curse and Rem.
>>
>>150877934
Dark Blue
>>
>>150892956
translator chicken for the first few chapters post arc 3, then follow the mega guidelines
>>
>>150891393
Yep, it was probably Satella, for some reason piloting Mazda's corpse
>>
Why would Petelgeuse refer to Emilia as a half-devil?

That's like being in love with Martin Luther King and trying to find a worthy vessel to reincarnate his spirit into, and going "we must test this dumb nigger and see if he is worthy of the great MLK".

If I was Satella I wouldn't have returned his love just for calling my race "half devil".
>>
>>150892641
Tappei could as well do it because suffering, but it's not a given.

Think of the first trial, she used his memories to create his world and his parents with quite the "realistic" outcomes. Why would she not be able to create a "what if" using his memories again in a world she inhabited before? If you didn't read future chapters, then you're also missing some other info Echidna talks about leaning the whole thing on uncertainty.
Which I'd say is Tappei understanding that a "might be" is worse than a "certainly is" in most cases.
>>
>>150893279
Satella was known to be evil as fuck and destroyed half the world, referring to her as a devil makes sense.

Plus, he may be referring to Emilia herself, not Satella. Or maybe he doesn't view calling her a half devil to be a bad thing.
>>
>>150893279
Yeah, I'm also curious if Bettlejuice was serious or not.
>>
I hope Ferrishit will die in future - this character is so pathetic.
>>
>>150893578

Why are you saying so horrible things?
>>
>>150893614
Because it`s marvelous and truly beautiful thing for anyone rational and clever.
>>
>>150893578
>>150893659
Honestly, why not wish Tappei makes him a real catgirl instead?
>>
>>150893279
Pandora calls Emilia witch's daughter. So here is that.
>>
>>150893695
Like prostitute catgirl? Well, it would be good to see F-x doing bad things for money, but there are plenty of this in fanbooks.
>>
>>150893279
Pete is just crazy.
>>
>>150893081
daisuke desu
>>
>>150893755

>there are plenty of this in fanbooks

???
>>
>>150893755
Why not snuggly catfu? Hateful plebs have no imagination.
>>
The same 2-3 bullies still keep bullying Ferri because they hate me for some reason.
>>
>>150893985
Можешь утешать себя сколько угодно.
>>
>>150893985
>The same 2-3 bullies
Its more than just that and if we're speaking about one of the more frequent ones, I would be classified as that but I haven't done shit to you at all today
>>
>>150894123

I'm sorry I'm not Russian.

>>150894164

Not to me. But to Ferri?
>>
File: IMG_1314.jpg (638KB, 849x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1314.jpg
638KB, 849x1200px
>>150890326
>Wilhelm: “You shan't pass on! I shan't allow you to pass! If I am to lose a benefactor in this fashion, I could not live with the shame!”
>Wilhelm: “Why... why is this! Why, so easily... Subaru-dono, you were...!”

Hasn't this man suffered enough Tappei?
>>
>>150894260
Alright, you got me there, I avoid shitting on Felix but will shit on him when i'm shitting on you
Too bad I haven't done shit like that today
>>
>>150893722
Maybe Flugel fucked Satella and she had Emilia.
>>
>>150894368
It would be better if Subaru's past incarnation whatever it is was the father.

It would make EVERYTHING very awkward.
>>
>>150894335

>will shit on him when i'm shitting on you

But why do you have to shit on people?
>>
>>150894318
That was fairly sad yeah.
>>
>>150894394
I'm fine with this weird wincest
>>
>>150894402
You should know why.
Don't worry, I have actively tried to avoid shitting on you for the past 2 weeks by now.
>>
>>150894394
Yeah it makes it super weird because it means Subaru was once an elf
>>
>>150894432

>You should know why.

I would have over week ago, but not anymore.
>>
>>150894474
Emilia's mother being human was actually confirmed? I have seen it thrown around here but never seen a source.

Still it was a joke following the other anon, I don't think Pandora was talking in a direct sense there.
>>
>>150894493
Good thing I explained that i've actively tried avoiding shitting on you for the past 2 weeks
>>
>>150894552

But there's no reason to shit on me so no need to "try to avoid"
>>
File: 1481555954015.png (186KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1481555954015.png
186KB, 480x480px
>>150894583
Now now, when theres still some leftover shitposting habits that I still see, I have the urge to shit on you
>>
>>150894627

>leftover shitposting habits

Like what?
>>
>>150892278

Wait...are you the

"I cum on Ferri he hiss at penis" guy?

Because then you've been around for longer than I thought without getting a ban.

Also dissapointed people did'nt filter him sooner.

Yes I'm replying but I'm wasted.
I shall refrain from posting for a while now as I'm not adding anything atm.
>>
File: Cancer.png (29KB, 269x205px) Image search: [Google]
Cancer.png
29KB, 269x205px
Why's everyone go even more autistic at the ferrisfag than he acts like? Have you guys not been on 4chan for more than a week? Almost all threads have someone like him, stop blogging about how much you hate his guts and keep on track. All you're doing is shitting the thread even harder.
>>
>>150894695
These ones
>>150853785
>>150863054
>>150864078
>>150864270
>>150877785
>>150889469
Your posting has gotten a lot tamer but old habits die hard
>>
>>150894710

I'm not posting stuff like that anymore.

>>150894771

>Almost all threads have someone like him

And what do you mean by this?
>>
>>150894808

What's wrong with calling Ferri a perfection? That one Remguy also posts that "every thread until stuff". And what's wrong with wanting a mobile game?
>>
>>150894368

How does a presumably human man and a half elf girl make a half elf child?
It does'nt work that way.

Shaula really likes Flugel though, what if Satella loved him and he went with Shaula?
That would explain envy taking over and simularity to Emilia.
She's bound to be jealous about Toyota's affection of Rem.
>>
>>150894821
Someone like him, as in that one persistent person who always posts about the same character a lot.

Ferrisfag has stopped doing that as much, so stop being some autistic about it.
>>
File: Rem Bunny suit.jpg (61KB, 500x797px) Image search: [Google]
Rem Bunny suit.jpg
61KB, 500x797px
>>150894808
I think we may as well not post Rem pictures and call her cute i guess, since that happens a lot but nobody complains about it.
>>
>>150894876
It depends on the setting. Here we don't know how it works, but there are fantasy settings with half elfs being born of just a half elf parent. Half elf is just the name of the race.
>>
File: Emilia Family.jpg (72KB, 950x621px) Image search: [Google]
Emilia Family.jpg
72KB, 950x621px
>>150894876
I don't remember exactly, but i think it will get stated at some point in arc 4, that Emilia's parents were in fact, a human female and a male elf.

So no, Satella can't be her mother.
>>
>>150894864
Its more along the lines of "its the same old shit we see every thread but just multiply it by 10x with felix instead"
Your posting has been going on for months and people have gotten annoyed by it for a long time
Sure, its a LOT tamer now but since we've seen this shit tons and tons of times before, theres that rising impulse to just shit on you when you barely did much wrong recently
>>
>>150894946
What I remember Emilia saying she doesn't remember them and that she considered Fortuna her mother. Still that whole part about her past is odd with the seal and Pandora calling her that doing something left unexplained.
>>
>>150895150
I'd imagine they'd have to check what's behind the door that Pandora wanted her to open, after the village is unfrozen.
>>
>>150894771
>>150894883
>>150894916

I don't know if this is one person or multiple person but thank you.
>>
>>150895349
You're not without fault too, stop replying back instead of persistently asking "why anon".
>>
File: 59153945_p6.jpg (1MB, 1052x900px) Image search: [Google]
59153945_p6.jpg
1MB, 1052x900px
>>150890326
>This spectacle transcending comprehension shocks even Subaru's consciousness.
His uprighted flesh stretches out its limbs with the choppy movement of a mechanical doll, standing up with its head still bent ninety-degrees >sideways, eyes slowly opening.
>Its unfocused gaze, its light-bereft pupils, leer over the room.
>He snickers.
>Subaru's dead body crooks its cheeks, and snickers at seeing Puck.
>With its face abounding in malice, contorted, and derisive.
I wish I had a good reaction image for this, because that's fucking horrifying. So, is this Satella or someone else?
>>
File: Elsa2.jpg (115KB, 800x855px) Image search: [Google]
Elsa2.jpg
115KB, 800x855px
These guts are so warm!
>>
>>150894946
I suppose we will have to wait for the translation of that part. I don't know what chapter is.
>>
>>150895473
I think it's unclear on purpose. It may be Satella, but it may also be something else entirely.
>>
File: The witches.jpg (592KB, 2039x1192px) Image search: [Google]
The witches.jpg
592KB, 2039x1192px
Haven't seen this picture of the fanmade witches before.
>>
>>150895536
Like some kind of primal incarnation of the Sins sealed inside of Subaru?
>>
>>150895592
How do you expect me to assume if that's the case or not? We have no clue. It could be the sins acting up, it could be Satella, it could be the other him that loves Satella, it could be a lot of things, but right now we can't really know for sure.
>>
>>150895651
I don't expect you to know. This just seems like a fun thing to speculate on.
Thread posts: 535
Thread images: 117

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.