[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

just finished reading Tenjo Tenge tbh

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 215170-tenten_cast.jpg (252KB, 1024x742px) Image search: [Google]
215170-tenten_cast.jpg
252KB, 1024x742px
Masataka was one of the best chars; I like how he ended up taking the protagonist role after all. He manages to be cool and goofy as well. Inspiring.
Bob was cool and funny; I would feel bad for his gf being raped if he didn't cuck her afterwards
Bunshichi was a badass bro to be frank, a shame he was kinda useless.
Being an incestuous cuck isn't enough, Aya had to also be a filthy cougar slut. Still, I feel bad about her death. Which was forced and falsely dramatic btw
I still can't tell if I liked Soichiro as a character or not. Too many clichés to forgive, but he was kinda fun I guess.
Shin was edgy as fuck, but not intentionally so that's forgiven. He's like the unwanted retarded kid of the family, but it would cruel to get rid of him.
Mitsuomi was The Edge, though seeing him bitch slap some niggers was a relief on some occasions.
>Madoka
>not a slut
Soichiro's mom was the worst cuck in the story. Annoying an useless, fucking kys.
Aya is a sorry cuck, although not as much as Soichiro's mom. And she's kinda stupid and useless, also ? Dunno, what even is there to like about her ?
The only thing Sohaku did right in the entire manga was mutilate Makiko. Otherwise, he has shit taste in women and is an irredeemable pussy.
Too bad Kagesada didn't have enough screen time, he was a great character.
Isuzu's gimmick is fun at first, but then you realize how disgusting she is.

Ogure did a much better job with the characters in AG
>>
>>150828922
>Bob was cool and funny; I would feel bad for his gf being raped if he didn't cuck her afterwards
what are you even talking about
>>
>>150828922
But there wasn't rape, she felt nothing and defeated his cock
Plus he came before even putting it in

You missed the explanation just 3 chapters later.
>>
>>150828922
>Bunshichi was a badass bro to be frank, a shame he was kinda useless.
He's incredibly OP though, the only reason he appears useless is because he wants to live a peaceful life and he's willing to let Mitsuomi rule the school in his place.

Madoka is delicious as fuck.

Kagesada was originally meant to be a joke character but he ended up being surprisingly competent while still being funny. Kind of like Onigiri in Air Gear.
>>
>>150828922
Aya looked so cool in that spread. What the fuck happened? Why was she so shit?
>>
>>150828922
And Maya was best girl, you forgot that
>>
BOMB AHEAD
>>
Never read more senseless piece of trash basically a massive fanservice
>>
>>150830960
it was rushed, just like the end of Ten Ten

>>150831183
Give me ONE reason she's not the worst (after Makiko)
>>
File: 1471205438998.png (1MB, 1100x1315px) Image search: [Google]
1471205438998.png
1MB, 1100x1315px
>Isuzu's gimmick is fun at first, but then you realize how disgusting she is
>Implying
>>
>>150828922
A classic case of a series ruined by a couple of shitty main characters.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.