[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1481402210884.jpg (1MB, 1913x2152px) Image search: [Google]
1481402210884.jpg
1MB, 1913x2152px
>People will still shitpost that F/GO is a soulless cashgrab
>>
am i supposed to be impressed
>>
Nobody using "soulless" as an argument is worth taking seriously.
>>
>>150780796

What is this game ?
>>
I don't think it's soulless.

I just think it's shit.
>>
I want to fuck tiamat.
>>
>>150780796
What are those images supposed to prove?
>>
>>150781217
From a gameplay standpoint sure, especially since it's known that literal waifufaggotry dictates game balance.
From a story standpoint it's pretty much the best Fate ever since Nasu took over writing everything
>>
>>150781289
It is actually far better balanced than most other popular mobage on the market, you can still clear the content of the game with meme bronze team, and the powercreep is low.
>>
>>150780796
It seems to have improved it's standards in recent updates. That said I'll never play it cause it's not available in my market anyway and also wrong fucking board for this shit.
>>
>>150781836
They improved a lot in the last three Orders, Babylone is as long as Fate route and really good to read with a light hearted first half, and the second half were shit hits the fan
>>
When will Arc get involved in this? You'd think with all those planetary disasters one after another (first Solomon and now Tiamat) that she'll eventually show up to do her work.
>>
>>150782321
She's dead
>>
>>150780796
but its not even in english, how am I supposed to play this shit
>>
>>150782321
Nasu killed her and her series and took all the DAA and DA and transported them to Fate
>>
>>150782595
>>150782668
Even Ryougi showed up and she isn't as relevant as Arc.
>>
>>150780796
>Attack on Titan
>3 legendary Pokemon
>Attack on titan titty giant
>>
>>150781289
The gameplay is actually pretty fucking great and quite complex for a mobage, it's just wasted because no pvp.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.