[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kurenai

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

What the actual fuck am I watching?

I had this show on a "watch at some point" list for years now and finally got to it expecting a guy taking care of an orphan girl or something based from what I knew.

But what is going on, everything is so fast, shifts, exposition, rough cuts and swings, the pacing is all over the place.

It feels like I'm on some insane ADD/ADHD cocktail trip.

Super power guy fighting random people, jumping ninja fighters in a shady traditional yakuza gang? Betrayal and runaways.

I'm so fucking lost what the hell.

Also Murasaki has some pretty intricate lingerie for being what seems like 6 years old.
>>
Make sure.to watch the OVAs after if you still care at that point.
>>
>>150764992
I was planning to just switch to the manga if it gets too hectic.

What's the importance of the OVAs? The ending?
>>
The musical was GOAT.
>>
>>150764801
Potato loli had much more fanservice than I expected.
>>
File: fucking kids.jpg (114KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
fucking kids.jpg
114KB, 1280x720px
Barakamon might be more in your style then, it's got a shared aesthetic of a man semi-takes care of a retarded girl, who isn't orphaned but kinda acts like it, while he tries to get his groove back in calligraphy. Side stories of him discovering himself in a beautiful island setting, becoming friends with the villagers, and teaching the kids on the island how to write in calligraphy.
>>
>>150764801
Music episode is best episode
>>
I wanted to check out the LN/manga but after getting traumatized by bunny drop I was too afraid it will go the loli x kurenai route or some degenerate shit like that.
Can anyone actually confirm if that happens or not?
>>
>>150764801
The first half of the show is godlike. It all went to shit right after the musical episode.
OVA's are shit too. Manga was...okay, at most. Still, nothing beats TV's first half. It's like you said:
>everything is so fast, shifts, exposition, rough cuts and swings, the pacing is all over the place
it's ANIME, the kind that we don't see much today.
>>
>>150764801
>What the actual fuck am I watching?
A show that was better than almost all the shit this year. At least it's first half.
>>
I think I'm dying inside watching this scene.
I can't stop laughing.

It's been pretty good so far.
Aside from the weird bone thing.
Is it supposed to be supernatural bullshit?

I'd like it more if he was just a cool martial trained guy, not this crap.

Oh well
>>
>>150764801
bump for interest
is this anything like usagi drop/barakamon?
I need me some cute daughteru anime
>>
>>150767424
Yeah, the first half was great, but then it quickly steered into WTF territory.
>>
File: tearypuppyeyes.jpg (130KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tearypuppyeyes.jpg
130KB, 1920x1080px
>>150764801
Author could continue Denpa Teki instead of this
>>
>>150771603
Why would you want that?
It was fine as is.
>>
File: KurenaiKiss.gif (3MB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
KurenaiKiss.gif
3MB, 704x396px
>>150764801

I have no idea what you are talking about.
>But what is going on, everything is so fast, shifts, exposition, rough cuts and swings, the pacing is all over the place.
>Also Murasaki has some pretty intricate lingerie for being what seems like 6 years old.

What?

I don't know what to tell you. Kurenai is one of my favorite anime because it is weird as fuck.

However, if you don't like it, that is fine - it is definitely not for everyone.
>>
File: denpa kanojo 1.png (773KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
denpa kanojo 1.png
773KB, 1280x720px
>>150771603
Those OVAs were awesome.
>>
>>150772003
>It was fine as is.
>MC lays in the road after a narrow miss with a Japanese Truck and that's all that we will ever see.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.