[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you realize you're not having fun with anime anymore?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: the meme show man.jpg (81KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
the meme show man.jpg
81KB, 1024x576px
When did you realize you're not having fun with anime anymore?
2012 here, haven't watched a single new thing since then. Only ever rewatch some 70s favourites and shitpost here anymore
>>
File: puhi.jpg (168KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
puhi.jpg
168KB, 640x480px
>>150763096
>shitposting for four years
>>
>>150763096
Nice blog faggot.
>>
>>150763096
After I finished Mushishi
>>
If I weren't having fun with anime I wouldn't watch it, you tard. And what's the point of coming to /a/ if you're not watching modern shows?
>>
>>150763176
>discussions on a Vietnamese Weaving Basket Forum

You done goofed 2bh
>>
Wow op that is pretty fucking sad desu lad.
>>
>>150763191
>And what's the point of coming to /a/ if you're not watching modern shows?

>people only talk about modern shows on /a/

Yeah man, it's forbidden to create threads about something that isn't currently airing.
Pretty tough, eh?

Moron, the majority of topics here are about older shows circlejerking.
>>
>>150763191
Shitposting is more entertaining than watching Jap cartoons nowadays. Seasonal shows are getting more and more repetitive. Even this season I only got 5 out of dozens of shows that got my attention to and all of them are either drama or comedy
>>
>>150763096
I haven't. I feel that nowadays I love anime even more than I used to when I started watching seasonal shows, about 9 years ago.
>>
>>150763096
Same year bro, I kinda only play weebs game these day.
>>
>>150763096
ZETSUBOUSHITA
>>
I actually still very much like anime, and probably always will like it.
But I'm getting more and more bored of /a/.
>>
>>150763751
Same here. I still manage to fine some shows interesting every season. The threads on /a/ I enjoy however, seems to be decreasing.
>>
>>150763789
Same.
>>
>>150763096
'Member Code Geass? That was fantastic!

Srsly though, can't wait for the second season.
>>
Last couple of seasons I haven't watched anything.
>>
>>150763096
There's always fun anime to watch. People that think like OP don't actually like anime all that much or are just really old and have probably seen every anime worth seeing.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.