[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lupin III

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: CyGM2jQXAAAP8N1.jpg (44KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
CyGM2jQXAAAP8N1.jpg
44KB, 640x360px
Few days old but i've been way too lazy to make a thread about it.

NEW TRAILER for the upcoming theatrical Lupin III film, Bloodspray of Goemon. As you can see it looks dope as fuck and really well animated. We don't expect anything less from Koike.

If you don't already know, it is a sequel to Jigen's Gravestone.

https://youtu.be/vlgCFqW9I3A
>>
File: CyGM2xeXcAEYcmO.jpg (65KB, 568x640px) Image search: [Google]
CyGM2xeXcAEYcmO.jpg
65KB, 568x640px
some more images
>>
>>150758633

>Black Jacket

What does it mean
>>
File: j07L894n_bigger.jpg (3KB, 73x73px) Image search: [Google]
j07L894n_bigger.jpg
3KB, 73x73px
>>150758736
dont know. hoping it's a one off since black is way too casual for Lupin. it especially is bad when he has a black shirt underneath of it. too much black. you need more colors to break it apart from one another. blue jacket was technically a one off for Koike since he introduced it in Jigen's Gravestone, and didnt work on the blue jacket series and didnt bring it back for this film. maybe if he makes a 3rd film, it will be a new color. At least he has the yellow tie which is best tie. Plus going by the trailer, they didnt really show any of the jacket so he may not even wear it that much.

originally i figured if he makes a 3rd film, it would star Zenigata since fujiko got her own series, then the sequel jigen's gravestone is all about jigen, and this new film is all about goemon, that MAYBE the next one would be about Zenigata... I dont like that idea now because i dont really like this version of Zenigata. he's too serious and lacks the fun characteristics that made Zenigata a great character to begin with.

so if he does make a 3rd film which is only an assumption, just make it all about Lupin.
>>
guys?
>>
no one?
>>
it is pretty late. guess ill make a new thread tomorrow.
>>
>>150761179
>forgetting to encouraging other to bump this thread
>>
>>150759753
>>150760178
>>150761179
I'm looking forward to it but i don't think theres much to discuss until we see it.
>>
I'm pretty excited. Blue Jacket was pretty alright, but I enjoyed it and Gravestone was fun as hell. At the very least, I'm happy that Lupin is getting new content to the franchise, and yes, that includes the Fujiko Mine series because it at East looked phenomenal and had 10/10 episodes where Fujiko wasn't in it.

I agree that the black jacket does look agree bit plain on Lupin, but I think it also makes him look like a straight up gangster. I'm expecting a lot of violence and death in the new movie.
>>
>>150762836
Autocorrect and basic grammar issues. This is my punishment for recently becoming a mobile poster. Kill me.
>>
>>150762836
>Blue Jacket was pretty alright
no it was amazing. easily AOTY
>I enjoyed it and Gravestone was fun as hell
I really enjoyed it too but i dont understand how some people can love it so much. it was way too short. barely 50 minutes long. could of used at least one more episode. aside from that I also didnt really care for the music, or the only music I remember from it was that dumb as fuck revolver fiiiire song. Listened to it and thought "this isn't Lupin music". other than that. it's pretty great.
>I'm happy that Lupin is getting new content to the franchise
dude we get new Lupin content almost every year. It's tradition.
>that includes the Fujiko Mine series
well that's because it was a great series. yeah Fujiko shouldn't be the main focus abd the ending wasn't exactly anythng special but it did have probably the best art in the history of anime, as well as having amazing music. I can name at least 6 or 7 great episodes off the top of my head.
>>
>>150758633
>jigens gravestone is gonna have a sequel
fucking nice, can't wait, it looks good already.
>>
>>150763653
well it comes out in February so be ready. though i probably wont see it until Discotek picks it up and releases it on Blu Ray. Have their Jigen's Gravestone release which is pretty great, but it does lack features. though i didn't expect much from 2 OVAs. I guess most of their money went into making the dub which I finally got around to seeing. Don't typically care for dubs but I honestly think I enjoyed that version more. Then again i'm bias since i'm not a huge fan of Kurita Lupin. Just makes me miss Yasuo more.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.