[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is re zero a masterpiece?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: file.png (519KB, 685x350px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
519KB, 685x350px
is re zero a masterpiece?
>>
>>150707009
It has the best episode of the last 5 years
>>
File: 1391032193826.jpg (40KB, 288x320px) Image search: [Google]
1391032193826.jpg
40KB, 288x320px
>>150707009
Yeah, a master piece of shit!
>>
>>150707009
It is the best anime of all time
>>
>>150707009

Oh it's you again. Kindly fuck off to obscurity thanks
>>
>>150707053
what episode is that
>>
>>150707372
Newfag.
>>
>>150707696

I could say the same to you since you keep making threads of that seasonal garbage here.
>>
>>150707866
Learn how to post, newfag
>>
Yes. It's only second to Evangelion.
>>
Best work of art in any medium
>>
>>150710775
this
>>
masterpiece of cringe
>>
>>150707009 (OP)

First three episodes had really good animation,
but quality dropped horribly afterwards.
>>
It wants to be good but the author wont let it
>>
great? yeah
fun, flaws and all? yes
masterpeice? probably not but ill hold my tongue till it finishes
>>
>>150711693
why?
>>
>>150711667
Why do people keep expecting mind blowing animation from TV anime? How often does that really happen?
>>
Serious question: is this shit getting a second season or what and how soon

I just want to see emilia-bland get cucked for best girl rem
>>
>>150713047

>> "Animations don't matter hurr hurr"

OP asked if the anime is a masterpiece or not, masterpieces should have fucking stable animation you turbo nigger

Kys.
>>
>>150711667
you just described 3/4 of every show
>>
It loses points for QUALITY and skipping the negotiation.
>>
>>150707009
It's great, but it ultimately fell short of what it could have been. The ending was a cop-out in the worst way.
>>
>>150707009
Went downhill halfway through
>>
>>150707009
>gets transported to other world
>instantly get a love interest

>wears a jersey most of the time
>does not attract massive attention

>only asian in a country full of caucasians
>nobody seems to care

>instantly speaks the local language with no difficulty

>spills spaghetti everywhere
>somehow girls love him for this

Basic criteria for being a masterpiece is no plot devices or mary sues.
>>
>>150707053
>shitsurei, kamimashita
wasn't in Re:Zero, though.

Re:Zero was a 6/10. It could have been better, but it wasn't.
>>
>>150707009
Episodes 13-18 forever in my heart, i will never forget this. Too bad though that the show went downhill after that, but even still it remained pretty decent. The only cringe moments was the hell damn boring and retarded flashbacks of an oni and of an old geezer with his wife.

And goddammit, the ending could be much more than it is. Just imagine the "Who's Rem?" ending, mmm... And what we got was a little disappointing.
>>
>>150707009
It was ok
>>
>>150707009
Masterpiece of mediocrity.
>>
It was enjoyable but I don't think you can call a series a "masterpiece" when it might not even break 10k sales per volume.
>>
>>150707009
not even close
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.