[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I still don't understand what happened.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: ichigo cuts YHWH.png (271KB, 861x913px) Image search: [Google]
ichigo cuts YHWH.png
271KB, 861x913px
I still don't understand what happened.
>>
long story short, the asspull quiincy arrowhead made him vulnerable momentarily.
>>
>>150705533
What is there not to understand
>>
>>150705533
Kubo logic
>when rape monk takes bach's powers away, he just asspulls them back
>when ichigo kills bach with the help of aizen mindfuckery, bach just asspulls himself back to life
>when ishida takes bach's powers away and ichigo kills bach, he doesn't asspull himself back to life with his powers back
>>
>>150705928
Yhwach can't Asspull without his shrift, therefore he cant not get cut in half, what doesn't make sense about that?
>>
>>150705533
It was his destiny to be "Bleach"-ed
>>
>>150705533
the heart
>>
>>150706052
>>when rape monk takes bach's powers away, he just asspulls them back
learn to read
>>
>>150706217
He didn't take his Schrift though, learn to read.

The arrow Ryuuken created works on the same principles as Yhwachs auchwalen, which is why it could cancel his power while Monks could not.
>>
>>150705779

>Power gone for a moment
>Ichigo start slashing
>Power starting to go back
>He got slashed

He should be able to revive himself though
>>
>>150706496
Huh, not that guy but that's actually made it seem less fucking stupid.
>>
>>150706799
Yhwach doesn't actually have any form of instant regeneration, normally his Scrihft would simply negate the attack but since it wasn't active when he took the attack, it couldn't be undone. Saying he could undo it after the fact is ignoring causality.
>>
>>150705533
Everything makes sense, if you were paying attention and keeping track of all the asspulls and which ones were currently dominant in the fight. Ichigo simply asspulls his own powers back before Ychwatch can asspull his own powers back because of Ishida's asspull arrow that took them away.
That's all it ever took to figure out bleach fights.
>>
>>150705779
>the thing that was foreshadowed at the beginning of the arc
>asspull
>>
>>150705533
best girl lost the ichibowl
>>
VERY fast kubo ending manga at incredibly hihg speed
>>
Bleach got canned and Kubo had to rush the ending
>>
File: bleach_677_4.jpg (153KB, 728x1044px) Image search: [Google]
bleach_677_4.jpg
153KB, 728x1044px
>>150706496

>The arrow Ryuuken created works on the same principles as Yhwachs auchwalen

That arrow should not even exist in the first place, worse, they never tested the thing, for all we know the arrow would actually give Yhwach a free power up.

Even Ichigo cutting Yhwach in half is hard to believe since he tanked a full getsuga tensho + gran ray cero and felt nothing, and now a single sword slash from a ichigo that is barely conscious is enough to kill him, hell, Yhwach powers were already getting back online before ichigo cut him, he could have used blut vene to block the attack or blasted ichigo to cinders with the soul king power, since you know, the arrow should only affect the Almighty, and not the immense spiritual power he got from the soul king.

In the end Yhwach died because kubo ran out of pages and the villain needed to die, thats all there is to it, by all accounts Yhwach should have won that battle, but he was literally killed by the author himself.
>>
File: 1276124666063.gif (341KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
1276124666063.gif
341KB, 300x169px
>lol even if i die i can make it so i didn't die
>dies
>>
>>150713515
>they never tested the thing, for all we know the arrow would actually give Yhwach a free power up.
You're grasping at straws here.

>he tanked a full getsuga tensho + gran ray cero and felt nothing
He had the Almighty then

>Yhwach powers were already getting back online before ichigo cut him
No they weren't

> he could have used blut vene to block the attack or blasted ichigo to cinders with the soul king power
You're completely underestimating Ichigo, Yhwach knew that Ichigo could kill him in Bankai which is why he was so thorough decimating him the first time.
>>
>my asspull beats your asspull, unless it doesn't
deepest lore
>>
none of us do
and we never will
>>
File: bleach_684_16.jpg (124KB, 800x1140px) Image search: [Google]
bleach_684_16.jpg
124KB, 800x1140px
>>150715825

>You're grasping at straws here.

Not really, there is no one like Yhwach in the entire cast of the manga, his power is unique, there is no one like him aside from maybe the SK itself, so how come they know for certain the arrow it will work? Did they use the same arrow on the soul king? Then Yhwach would know about such a arrow killed his father and would have taken precautions against the only thing that can kill him, but if they never used the arrow before is a little difficult to understand why they are so certain a untested weapon will work perfectly, but the arrow is a last second asspull anyway.

>He had the Almighty then

No, look at his eyes, they are normal while tanking that getsuga tensho, even without Almighty he could still tank one of Ichigo best attacks.

>No they weren't

Yes they were, even that black slimy shit was covering his face again, the arrow can only stop his power for a single moment, not forever.

>You're completely underestimating Ichigo

Yhwach won the first fight and then stole the major part of ichigo spiritual power, even without Almighty Yhwach would have still tanked that sword slash simply because Ichigo is lacking most of his spiritual power, then again he tanked one of ichigo most powerful attacks without Almighty.
>>
this whole chapter is not meant for you to understand
Kubo is an amazing artist and a shit tier storyteller
accept that
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.